剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I cannot believe you let them bring you to this place.
我真不敢相信你居然让他们把你送到这个地方来
It's like Beirut.
简直像是在贝鲁特市
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You gave the paramedics our old number.
你告诉了医护人员我们家的旧电♥话♥号♥码
It must have been the only one you had memorized.
你当时一定是只记得这个号♥码
**155-6849*
*155-6849
**The only number to keep in mind*
*牢牢记住这唯一的号♥码
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Grandma Yetta taught us to sing that in case we were kidnapped.
耶塔外婆教我们唱的 以防我们被绑♥架♥了
You're lucky I never got rid of the landline.
我没停掉这个座机号♥码 算你走运
I am lucky. Thank you.
我的确很幸运 谢谢你
Come on.
过来嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你帮我一个忙
Sure. First of all,
没问题 首先
my name is not Feffman, so change that.
我不叫"扑"弗曼 所以你改一下
And can you change the M, please?
另外 你能把性别也改了吗
I can't do that. Yes, you can.
我不能那么做 你当然可以
No, I can't. I'm not...
不行 我不是...
Come the fuck on, Bryna. I am not a doctor!
你♥他♥妈♥的快点 布丽娜 我不是医生
And I'm not going to get in trouble for violating hospital rules.
我不要因违反医院规定 而惹上麻烦
God, what a baby.
天呐 你真是个胆小鬼
You are so ungrateful.
你才是忘恩负义
Oh, go fuck yourself.
干♥你♥丫的去吧
I will.
我会的
Oh, my God.
天呐
Just hold your breath. Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸 屏住呼吸
There's another person in there.
那边还有一个人
Is there another person in here?
这房♥间里是不是还有一个人
What is she doing? I don't know.
她在干什么 我不知道
Is she awake? She looks mad.
她醒着吗 她看起来很生气
We should back it up.
我们还是先出去吧
Maybe we should wait in the hallway.
或许我们应该在走廊等一下
We should go... Let's go get coffee.
我们走吧 我们去喝咖啡
Let's not wake her up.
不要吵醒她
Moppa. I need to be airlifted to Cedars.
妈爸 我要乘医疗直升机转到西达斯医院
I will get your ass to Cedars.
我会送你去西达斯医院的
Hello, George. Stat.
乔治 你好 马上就走
Have you made a BM yet?
你排便了没
Good morning.
早上好
You got to tell Sharita when you want to make a BM, okay?
你想大便的时候 要告诉夏丽塔 知道吗
Oh, my God, that's disgusting.
天呐 好恶心
It is nuts in here.
这里跟疯人院一样
I'd like to solve the puzzle, please.
我想要试试解谜
"Mother told me there'd be days like this."
"母亲告诉过我 会遇上这种日子的"
That's it.
答案正确
You've got to get me out of here.
你们一定要把我弄出院
Mr. Pfefferman.
普弗曼先生
I will take you right now. Let's go.
我现在就带你走 来吧
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉如何
It's Mrs.
是女士
My name is Maura Pfefferman.
我的名字叫莫娜·普弗曼
She's a woman. She's trans.
她是女人 是个跨性别者
That's wrong. Excuse me.
那里写错了 劳驾
Everything on this board is wrong, dude.
这块板子上写的都是错的 老兄
Just so you know. I want to put in a request for...
告诉你们一下 我有一个请求
There's a Dr. Harris J. Kunitz at Cedars Sinai,
西达斯-西奈医院有一位叫哈里斯·J·库尼茨的医生
and I'd like him brought in on this case.
我想让他来帮我治病
You're going to be released today.
你今天就可以出院了
What? Are you sure?
什么 你确定吗
I mean, what happened?
到底是什么病
All his vitals are fine. Her vitals.
他的生命体征一切正常 是她
Her vitals. Her. Her.
她的生命体征 她
Just wait for the nurse to come in with your release paperwork.
在这里等护士来给你们办出院手续
What kind of douche-bag doctor is that?
他是哪门子的混♥蛋♥医生啊
You know what? I'm going to go do the paperwork.
算了 我还是去办手续吧
This is what happens when you go to a county.
县医院就是这么糟糕
And that one... George... Yeah.
还有那个叫乔治的 对
Has been farting like it's his job.
他一直在不停地放屁
So are we... are we good? Are we done?
所以行了没 好了吗
Farris? Bueller?
法里斯 比勒
Jesus Christ.
老天
Do you guys care if I leave?
你们不介意我先走吧
Because I'm not getting anything done,
反正我在这也帮不上忙
and I'm supposed to go meet Raquel at the temple.
我跟拉奎尔约好了要在教会碰头
How would you feel if my new hobby
如果我的新嗜好是经常找塔米一起玩
was just hanging out with Tammy all the time?
你会作何感想
Just like bro-ing out with Tammy 24/7.
当她是好兄弟 时刻黏在一起那样子
I'd be good with that.
我不会有意见的
She's done a lot of work on herself,
她花了不少功夫改变形象
and you guys really enjoy each other's company.
你们也很喜欢和对方相处
I have to go and teach, so are you...
我要去教课了 所以你能不能...
Oh, he's fine. You're leaving?
他没问题的 你要走了吗
You have the ticket, right, boss man?
你已经是成功人士了 对吧 大老板
You can, like, telecommute or something?
你可以远程办公之类的吧
Oh, no, I want to stay here in this hellhole by myself.
不 我想要独自留在这个鬼地方
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's right down there. She's fine.
她就在那边 她没事
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
And when my husband left me for another woman,
在我丈夫为了另一个女人而离开我时
who would have ever thought
谁能想到
that the other woman would be my husband?
那个女人就是我丈夫他自己
No one, least of all me.
没有人 尤其是我
They say when one person in a family transitions,
人们说当一位家庭成员开始转变
everyone transitions.
其他人也会随之转变
And that could not be more true.
那个说法太正确了
The day I met my b'sheret, my Buzzy,
我遇见我命中注定的爱人巴兹那一天
Right here in this very shul,
就在这个教会
was the day that my new life began to begin.
就是我新生命开始的那一天
I have started to really live the truth of my existence,
从那天起 我开始活出真实的自我
to really open up for the first time in my life.
头一次对别人敞开了心扉
I have emerged from the swamp pit of mishegoss.
我从疯狂的泥沼中爬了出来
Yes, I have been to hell and back,
没错 我到地狱走了一遭又回来了
or, dare I say,
或者容我说一句
to Shel and back.
雪莉浴血重生
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
Just fantastic, Shelly. Thank you.
太棒了 雪莉 谢谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢大家
And when I came to, she was gone.
等我恢复知觉时 她已经走了
I never saw her again.
我再也没看到过她
I have no idea what's happened to her.
我不知道她怎么样了
I'm very worried about her, and I think...
我非常担心她 而且我觉得...
I mean, I may not have helped this girl.
我意思是 也许我没能帮上这个女孩
Would you do me a favor next time?
下次你能不能帮我一个忙
Call me before you go running all over town.
在你满城乱跑之前 先打电♥话♥给我
Do you want to be my emergency contact?
你愿意当我的紧急联络人吗
Yes. Yeah?
好的 真的吗
You have to fill out a form.
你得填一个表
Oh, a form? Yeah.
还要填表 是的
Well, that's different.
那情况就不一样了
Oh, my God, you have such a great face.
老天 你的脸可真美
You could live your whole life
你可能会一辈子期盼着
hoping for a great face
有这么一张美丽的脸
and eyes like that
还有这双迷人的眼睛
just staring into you on your deathbed.
在你临终时凝视着你
You're so dramatic.
你太夸张了
I thought I was dying.
我当时以为我就要死了
I swear to God I...
我对天发誓 我...
But you're not.
但你没死
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表