剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
But I'm not living.
可我也不能算活着
I am not doing the things I could be doing.
我没有实现更高的追求
And I do not want to die
我不想要在死的时候
with some arrogant asshole calling me Mr. Pfefferman.
还有某个自大的混♥蛋♥叫我普弗曼先生
Baby, baby, what?
宝贝 怎么了
I was so scared.
我当时好害怕
The main thing the restructure will do
结构重组的主要功能是
is allow you to raise money from investors
从投资者那里筹集到资金
without having to make them partners.
且不必把他们变为合伙人
Right. And then, by combining the sales and marketing,
没错 然后通过将销♥售♥和营销相结合
we're trimming the bottom line.
我们得以削减成本
That's going to make the whole package that much more attractive.
那会使整个方案更有吸引力
You know. Right.
对吧 没错
Right on.
对极了
I'm also reaching out to our social guys
我还找了负责社交媒体的同事
to discuss mobile integration,
一起讨论移♥动♥融合
get the Snapchatters to fuck the Periscopers,
比如让阅后即焚的用户和潜望镜的用户撕逼
et cetera, et cetera. Yes. Yes.
之类的 等等 没错
Love... Yes, I love all that.
太棒了 大爱这些点子
Hold it. Exactly.
掌控一切 正是
Hey, Joshie, he's kind of like the new you, right?
乔希 他有点像是全新的你 对吗
And I'm the old him.
那我就是老版的他
He's come for your soul, man.
当心他夺走你的灵魂
Um, all right, guys.
好吧 同志们
Well, uh, we did it.
我们做到了
We did it. We just had a meeting.
我们做到了 我们成功开了个会
We did it, right? We did that.
我们成功了 对吧 我们做到了
Congratulations. We popped their cherry.
恭喜 我们破了他们的处
All right, man. Well, return my email, all right?
好吧 记得回复我的邮件
That went great.
刚才进行得真顺利
You're so sweet. Thank you so much.
你真好 太感谢你了
And good shul. Yes.
教会真不错 是啊
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Oh, hi. You... You missed my temple talk.
你好啊 你错过了我的教会演讲
It absolutely killed.
我秒杀了全场
Did Ali text you? About what?
艾丽给你发短♥信♥了吗 关于什么的
Moppa. She's in the hospital.
妈爸 她进医院了
What... Gotinyu, what's the matter?
什么 天呐 怎么回事
I don't know. I mean, I think maybe anxiety. I'm not sure.
我不知道 可能是焦虑吧 我也不太确定
But she's fine.
但她没事了
I mean, I think she's almost about to be released.
我想她差不多可以出院了
Everything's fine.
都没事了
This is why we need the group thread on the phone.
这就是为什么我们要建个聊天群
How do we set that up?
要怎么操作
Let's not worry about that, okay?
先别担心那个 行吗
I'm in a hurry. I have to...
我赶时间 我要...
I have to meet with the board. I might be joining.
我要去见教会理事会的人 我可能会加入
Oh, well, that's terrific. And you look very nice.
那可太好了 你看起来很美
And tell them that you're family, that you're connected.
告诉他们你是家属 你跟教会有关系的
You know, Buzzy's on the board,
巴兹也是理事会成员
And you're going to be wonderful.
你会做得很好的
They're going to love you. Okay. Thanks.
他们都会爱你的 好的 谢谢
You look fabulous. Thanks, Mom.
你看起来美呆了 谢谢妈
You look beautiful. Thank you.
你很漂亮 谢了
My girl. All right. See you later.
我的好女儿 好了 晚点见
Hi, Mrs. Maitland.
梅特兰太太 你好
Oh, my God, there he is. Duvid.
天呐 他来了 杜威德
I was just coming to find you.
我是来找你的
Such a long time. How's... Look at you.
好久不见 瞧你
You look exactly the same.
你一点都没变
You look exactly the same.
你也一点都没变
No, I do not.
才不是呢
It's been so long.
真的好久了
You have a daughter. I do.
你有一个女儿了 是的
What is happening?
什么情况啊这是
What is her name?
她叫什么名字
Uh, Idit.
伊迪特
Edith. Uh, Idit.
伊迪丝 是伊迪特
Idit'.
伊迪德
No, the final T is pronounced T-H.
不 最后的T发TH的音
Oh, I see. Idit.
我知道了 伊迪特
I just... Uh, does she like LA so far?
我...她目前喜欢洛杉矶吗
She does. It's a good change for her.
喜欢 对她来说是个很好的改变
Her mother passed away a few years ago, so... Wait.
她妈妈几年前去世了 所以... 等等
What?
什么
Wait, Duvid. Come here.
杜威德 进来
Oh, my God. Yes.
天呐 是啊
I'm so sorry. I just assumed that she was with you.
我很遗憾 我以为她还跟你在一起
No. Unfortunately, Bathsheba had a heart murmur
很不幸 巴希芭有心脏杂音
that went undiagnosed, and...
未能诊断出来 所以...
But... But you... Oh, my God.
但是你... 天呐
You. I want to hear about you.
说说你吧 我要听你的事
Do you have kids?
你有孩子了吗
Uh, no.
没有
I was with somebody, and we got close,
我跟一个人恋爱了 变得很亲密
but... Sorry. I'm sorry I'm late.
可是... 抱歉我来晚了
I... Sarah, hi.
我... 莎拉 你好
Hi. No. Uhuh. This is, uh...
你好 这位是...
Sarah Pfefferman. She's joining the temple.
莎拉·普弗曼 她要入教了
She's meeting the board today.
她今天要见理事会的成员们
She's got all sorts of great ideas for new programs.
她对新项目有很多新想法
This is Duvid. He's our new cantor.
这是杜威德 唱诗班的新领唱
I know who this is.
我知道这是谁
I saw your picture in the newsletter.
我在简讯上见过你的照片
We're so happy to have you.
很高兴你能加入
I'm happy to be here.
我很高兴能加入
It was time for a change.
是时候换个环境了
Right?
对吧
I will let you to your meeting.
那你们先开会吧
Oh. It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, my God. I... I want to talk, too.
天呐 我也想好好聊聊
To be continued.
下次再叙旧
Very good to see you.
见到你真好
You, too. Nice meeting you, Sarah.
我也是 很高兴认识你 莎拉
You, too.
我也是
We went to seminary together.
我们是神学院的老同学
Really? Hot.
真的吗 很帅啊
Sarah, his wife passed away.
莎拉 他妻子过世了
That's perfect. Sarah Pfefferman!
那就太好了 莎拉·普弗曼
How is your Moppa?
你妈爸怎么样了
Oh, God, she's fine. She's totally fine.
天 她没事 她好得很
But you know where they took her? They took her to County.
但你知道她被送到哪儿了吗 县医院啊
Was Josh there? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
乔希去了吗 对 去了
We were all there. Yeah?
我们都去了 是吗
He's got a stick up his butt about me joining the board, by the way.
话说 他极度反对我加入教会
Yeah, well, whatever.
但管他呢
I mean, he just likes to suffer.
他就爱找罪受
You know how he is.
你了解他那人
Right. Is he suffering?
是啊 他难受了吗
Always. So anyway,
一向如此 总之
is there something that you need me to, like, do
你想让我准备些什么
to get the board, you know, to approve me? Like...
让理事会接受我入教吗 比如
Honey, this is just a total formality.
亲爱的 就是走个形式而已
Are you sure? It's just a Li...
你确定吗 只是...
You'll be great. You're going to do great.
你会很棒的 你会表现很棒的
Okay. You're going to do so fine.
好吧 你会表现出色的
All right. I'm nervous.
好吧 我很紧张
Berlin between the two world wars
柏林在二战时期
was a much freer place than America is today.
比如今的美国还要自♥由♥得多
They called these free people asocials.
他们称这些自♥由♥人为边缘人
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表