剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's remarkable.
真是太惊人了
And wh... where does my chin go?
我的下巴怎么办
Okay, we're gonna do a little trimming on the jaw line there.
我们会在下颚线稍加修整
Okay. You like that? Yeah.
你喜欢吗 喜欢
And then we do a little liposuction around the neck.
然后把脖子周围的脂肪吸除
That's fantastic.
太不可思议了
It's cool, huh? Yeah.
挺酷的吧 是啊
I'd like to donate my excess skin to research.
我想把多余的皮肤捐赠给研究
So I will look like that?
所以最终我会像这个样子
Yes, you will.
是的
Beautiful. Beautiful.
漂亮 漂亮
So, okay. We move forward and, uh,
好了 下一步
I just need a note from your therapist.
我需要你的心理医生开的证明
Well, I'm not in therapy. Not right now. Not at present.
我没有去看心理医生 现在没有 目前没有
I... I was told by my physician
我 我的医师告诉我
that I didn't need a note... for this.
做这个不需要 心理医生开的证明
That's true for the, uh... for the hormones.
性激素确实不需要
But for the surgery, we still require
但外科手术的话 我们还是需要
a letter from someone who has a PhD in psychology
有心理学博士学位的人开个证明
just to make sure you meet the requirements for the procedure.
只是为了确保你符合手术条件
I have to ask another person for permission?
我得需要另一个人的允许
Yeah, it, uh, just covers us for malpractice.
是的 免得我们治疗不当
And, uh, my... my vagina? Is that...
我的阴♥道♥呢 那...
Vaginoplasty.
阴♥道♥成形术
My vaginoplasty... Vaginoplasty.
我的阴♥道♥成形术 阴♥道♥成形术
That's yet another procedure?
那也是另一个手术
That's exactly right. That's a whole separate procedure.
正是 那完全是不同的手术
If at all possible, I prefer not to be anesthetized
如果可能的话 我希望不要有
more than necessary.
不必要的麻醉
Do I really need to go under, uh, yet again?
我真的需要一次又一次手术吗
It's a major surgery,
那是个大手术
and there is significant recovery time on that.
需要大量恢复时间
Plus, we need to have a specialist onboard.
另外 我们还需要一名专家参与
Okay.
好的
Yeah. It's exciting.
好的 激动人心
It is exciting.
确实激动人心
Can I have, um...
能给我
Can I have a printout of that?
能给我打印一份吗
Anything, honey?
有了吗 亲爱的
No.
没有
Honey, you have to relax.
亲爱的 你得放松
I can't! It hurts.
不能 太疼了
Well, but that's 'cause you're not relaxing.
但那正是因为你没放松
You have to relax and you have to push at the same time.
你得放松 同时使劲
How do I do that?
这要怎么做到
Is anything coming out?
拉出来了吗
No!
没有
You have to bear down,
你得竭尽全力
and let go at the same time.
同时任其自流
It's too big. Okay. All right.
太大了 好 好吧
I'm coming in there. No!
我要进去了 不要
Mornin'.
早上好
What's up?
有什么新鲜事
Not much.
不多
Coffee mugs in there.
咖啡杯在那里
Whatcha lookin' for?
你在找什么
Juice.
果汁
Oj.
橘子汁
She likes an ice cube in hers.
她喜欢咖啡里面放冰块
Um, she still in bed?
她还在床上吗
Last I checked. Okay.
据我所知还在 好吧
Chasin' me?
在追赶我吗
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
No.
没有
Well, that's a shame. You are a considerate dude.
真可惜 你是个体贴的男人
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Morning, Gator. Hi, Yoshi.
早上好 小鳄鱼 好啊 小恐龙
Hi. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢
What ya readin'?
你在看什么书
For school. What are you doing today?
教学用的 你今天要做什么
Um, let's put in the tomatoes and the basil.
放点番茄和罗勒
Yes, that's what I wanted to hear. Let's do that shit.
好棒 我就喜欢这样 就那么做吧
So, um, I'm taking off.
我准备走了
What? No. What? No, no, no, please.
什么 不 不要走
No, no, no, no, no. Please stay.
别别别 留下来
Five more minutes. Five more minutes.
再待五分钟 五分钟
Bye. Come snuggle.
拜 过来躺下
Please come back to bed.
回床上来躺着吧
See ya.
回见
Come to bed.
来床上
I did not know that your brother was at home.
我之前不知道你哥在家
He's always at home these days. I'm sorry.
这些天他总是在家 对不起
I'm bare assed under here.
我下面光着呢
I'm sorry. Did he scare you off?
对不起 他吓到你了吗
It was a little awkward.
有点尴尬
Climb that hill, mama.
爬上山 姐♥妹♥们♥
You got it.
你们能行
Four. Three. Two. Back in the saddle.
四 三 二 坐回去
Now give it all you've got.
现在拼尽全力
Dig into that part of you that yearns to feel powerful,
挖掘你内心深处对强大 美丽
beautiful and free.
与自♥由♥的渴望
Touch that inner light and let it shine bright.
触动内心之光 让它闪耀
Now say it. Shine bright.
现在跟我说 闪耀
Shine bright!
闪耀
Shine bright! Shine bright!
闪耀 闪耀
Brighter! Brighter!
更耀眼 更耀眼
Bye, Una. Bye.
拜 乌娜 拜
Such a great class.
这课真棒
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Yes, fantastic. Shining bright.
太棒了 闪耀
I wanted to introduce myself to you, actually.
其实我想介绍一下自己
I'm, um... I'm Sarah Pfefferman.
我是 我是莎拉·普弗曼
I'm Len's ex wife,
我是伦的前妻
and, uh, I, of course, live with him now.
当然 我现在和他住在一起
I... I'm a huge fan. I'm just a huge fan of yours.
我很支持 我很支持你们
Seriously. You make him so happy,
说真的 你让他很开心
and that's really important,
那真的很重要
you know, to the... our whole configuration.
对我们的整体安排来说很重要
So, I just... Wow, that is really cool of you.
所以我 你真酷
Len told me how cool you were, but, wow.
伦跟我说过你有多酷 但是 哇
He did? Yeah. Thank you.
他说了吗 是的 谢谢你
You guys are such an inspiration.
你们让我很受鼓舞
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
I'm sorry. I... I know you're just...
很抱歉 我知道你
Like, what is the attraction? You know?
你到底被他哪点吸引了
I mean, I get why he wants you,
我明白他为什么想要你
but that? Like, Len?
但是 伦那样的
I mean, he's, like, 43, and you're, like, 20... I don't know, 8?
他都43了 你才28吧大概
22. 22?
22 22
Yeah.
是的
I just... I like dating older guys.
我只是 我喜欢年纪比我大的男人
It's like a daddy thing?
恋父情结什么的
It's kind of like a Len thing.
更像是恋伦情结
He's just... He's so present and attentive,
他总是在我身边 而且很体贴
and I just feel safe with him.
和他在一起我有安全感
He's so great.
他真的很棒
It was so great to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You, too. I can't wait to tell him.
见你也是 我等不及告诉他
I'll see you soon. I hope you come back.
希望很快再见 你会再来吧
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表