剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
And we put this nasty pink sauce in everything.
每种三明治都要放一种很恶心的粉红色酱汁
And the manager used to run around going,
经理会在店里跑来跑去 吆喝着
"No dry bites."
"每一口都要有汁"
"No dry bites."
"每一口都要有汁"
Over and over.
一遍又一遍
I do hate a dry bite.
我的确讨厌咬到没有汁的
Yeah, I do, too.
是啊 我也是
And it said, brother, you gotta understand.
它说到 兄弟 你必须明白
We are the brave men.
我们是勇者
Brave like boulders battling the sun each day.
如每天与太阳奋战的磐石一般 坚毅而勇敢
Our faces the hardened son of warriors,
我们的面孔 是久经沙场的勇士之子
battle and battle to keep safe.
不断战斗 以换取平安
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
And the boys went off to war.
男孩们去上战场
And the war went on.
战争继续下去
And on.
继续
And on.
继续
And on.
再继续
Give it up for Ron, everybody.
请大家为朗鼓掌
Okay, I guess that's it for today.
好了 今天就到这里吧
I want to thank you guys for coming out.
感谢大家能来
Oh, yeah, sure. Come on up here, bro.
当然可以 快上台吧 兄弟
Um, hi, everybody. Um, my name's, um...
大家好 我叫...
Kevin Johnson.
凯文·约翰逊
Um, and I'm from Dallas.
我来自达拉斯
Haven't played in a while,
我有段时间没弹过了
so hopefully this won't be too painful.
希望不会太难听
**We can make it in another world*
*我们能在另一个世界获得成功
**Where money doesn't equal time*
*在那里 钱不等同于时间
**Time is not a number on the wall*
*时间不是墙上的一组数字
**Wall don't keep what's yours from mine*
*墙不会阻隔你我
**We can make it in another world*
*我们能在另一个世界获得成功
**Where who we are is not the same as what we do*
*在那里 我们的身份不代表我们所做的
**And what we do comes from love*
*我们所做的都出于爱
**Love is a language and the words are true*
*爱是一种语言 字字真切
**Make a map to another world*
*画一张通往另一个世界的地图
**Set your clock for another time*
*将你的时钟调成那里的时间
**The here the now is chiming*
*此处的钟声正在鸣奏
**Do you hear it chiming?*
*你听见了吗
**Make a map to another world*
*画一张通往另一个世界的地图
**Set your clock for another time*
*将你的时钟调成那里的时间
**The here the now is chiming*
*这里的钟声正在鸣奏
**Do you hear it chiming?*
*你听见了吗
**Make a map to another world*
*画一张通往另一个世界的地图
**Set your clock for another time*
*将你的时钟调成那里的时间
**The here the now is chiming*
*这里的钟声正在鸣奏
**Do you hear it chiming?*
*你听见了吗
**Make a map to another world*
*画一张通往另一个世界的地图
**Set your clock for another time*
*将你的时钟调成那里的时间
**The here the now is chiming*
*这里的钟声正在鸣奏
**Do you hear it chiming?*
*你听见了吗
You know, for someone who never has a Seder,
作为一个不做逾越节家宴的人
you got a lot of Seder stuff.
你家里逾越节家宴用品还真多
Remember this? Oh, you found the Seder plate.
记得这个吗 你找到逾越节家宴的盘子了
Oh, I love that.
我很喜欢它
You remember that big, famous, hideous Seder of 1995.
你记得95年那次盛大而惨不忍♥睹的逾越节家宴吗
Remember that?
还记得吗
With Aunt Bryna? Oh, my God, yeah.
有布丽娜姑妈那次 天呐 当然记得
Right? She was on OJ's side.
对吧 她当年竟然相信辛普森是无辜的
What did she keep saying?
她一直说什么来着
Nicole was lucky to have him.
妮可能跟他在一起算是走大运了
How many times did she scream that?
她到底重复嚷嚷了多少遍
I mean, yeah.
真是不可理喻
What is all this crap?
这一大堆都是什么玩意儿
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you, like, starting a spy operation?
你是不是要开始当间谍之类的
What is happening here?
这都什么情况
It's all this electronic equipment
那些电子设备都是
that Buzzy thought was very important for us to have
巴兹认为我们很需要买♥♥来
for my one woman show, "To Shell and Back."
制♥作♥我的个人秀《雪莉浴血重生》的
This is super expensive.
这个很贵的
I mean, who paid for this?
谁付的钱
I did.
我付的
My show, my responsibility.
我的节目 我的责任
Does he pay rent?
他有交房♥租吗
What? I mean, I know that he moved in.
什么 我知道他搬进来住了
Please tell me that he pays rent, at least.
拜托告诉我 他至少有交房♥租
He's paying you rent.
他付房♥租给你了吧
You're not taking care of him, are you?
不会是你在养他吧
Oh, that is a very sexist thing to say.
那么说可真是性别歧视
If I were an older man, and he was a booby blondie,
如果换作我是老男人 他是金发巨♥乳♥美女
nobody would think twice about my supporting him. Would they?
我养他这件事就没人会多想了 不是吗
Okay, that is, like, completely irrelevant,
好吧 你这假设完全与问题无关
not one thing of what you just said
你刚说的没一点
is actually what the situation is.
符合目前的情况
Well, you know what I mean. No.
你懂我的意思 不
Actually, I don't know. I mean, he's a fully grown man,
我真的不懂 他是个成年人
and he... he's just spent
却刚花了
thousands of dollars on equipment you don't need.
数千美元买♥♥了你根本不需要的设备
I am... happy.
我现在很开心
I am very happy.
我真的非常开心
Let me be happy.
就让我一直开心吧
This the kiddush cup?
这是祈福杯吗
No. It's a vase from the Jewish Museum in New York.
不 这是纽约犹太博物馆的瓶子
It'll pass for a kiddush cup.
能冒充个祈福杯
Yes, and that was the end of Jack.
是的 杰克和我就那么完了
Took me a month to find my cat.
我花了一个月才找到猫
He dumped her at the animal shelter, you know.
他把它扔到动物收♥容♥所♥了
Which led to Doug.
然后就引出了道格
Who I met at the animal shelter.
我就是在动物收♥容♥所♥认识他的
Dropping off or picking up?
他是去送去动物还是领养动物
Uh, no, he worked there.
不 他在那里工作
At least he was gainfully employed.
至少他有工作有收入
Yeah.
是啊
You know, dating while trans is a real shit show.
变性期约会真是糟糕透顶
If you don't get the pussy,
如果没有阴♥道♥
you're fetishized by a bunch of cock-hungry Johns.
你会被一群渴求鸡♥巴♥的嫖♥客♥当做解决特殊需求的途径
And if you do get it,
如果你有了阴♥道♥
you know, you're still stigmatized.
你依然背负着污名
It's like a no win situation.
无论哪种情况都是对你不利的
All my girlfriends told me not to bother with bottom surgery,
我的女性朋友都跟我说别做生殖器手术
they said I'd be giving up my coin machine.
她们说那就像是放弃赚钱机器
Jesus.
老天
I even had a trans auntie tell me,
我甚至遇到个变性阿姨跟我说
"Miss Shea, girl, don't you go get that pussy, darling.
"雪伊小姐 姑娘 别去做假阴♥道♥
"You know what they say? A chick with a dick is always paid."
大家都知道 有鸡♥巴♥的妹子总能有钱赚"
But that... that's assuming that
但那是在假设
you're gonna be, like, a sex worker.
你会成为性工作者
Like, forever. Or whatever.
永远什么的
I mean, what about...
那比如...
I don't know, maybe even having a family.
我也说不清 比如组建家庭什么的
My foot's asleep. You wanna drive?
我的脚累了 你来开吗
Yeah. Here. Pull up right over here.
好 在这边停下
All right.
好了
My shift.
轮到我开了
It's order.
按顺序来
Are you seeing this?
你看到了吗
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么
It's a thing of majesty, I believe.
我相信这是很庄严的东西
Should we, uh, investigate?
我们要去调查一番吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表