剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
So listen, why don't you just go?
听着 你们赶快走吧
Come on. You're kicking us out?
快走 你这是在赶我们走吗
Yes. This is my place. This is my time.
没错 这是我的空间 我的时间
This is me pampering myself.
这是我在犒劳我自己
I'm going to have a massage and a Mani-pedi,
我还要去做按♥摩♥ 做修甲
and I'm going to indulge myself.
我要好好放纵享受
Trevor is teaching me about self-care.
特雷弗在教我如何好好对待自己
Who the fuck is Trevor?
特雷弗又他妈是谁
Trevor is the gay who comes with the room.
特雷弗是这个房♥间附赠的同性恋管家
I didn't get a gay with my room.
我房♥里可没附赠男同
Did you get a gay with your room?
你房♥里送了男同了吗
You can go now. Go ahead.
你们可以走了 走走走
Okay.
好吧
Bye. Enjoy your massage.
再见 好好享受按♥摩♥
I will.
我会的
Mr. Amazing man!
惊艳先生
Look at him.
看看他
Nice, buddy.
好样的 老兄
All right. Let me ask all the guys
好咧 我想请在场的各位
to line up one more time right there.
再次在这里排成队
Everybody, face the pool area.
所有人 面朝水池
I don't know. I think, like, my ex and I
我不知道 我想我和我前夫
are, like, best friends or something,
就像最好的朋友之类的
but it just... to be honest, Lisa,
但是 说实话 丽莎
I just can't tell if he's my person
我不知道他是不是我命中注定的那个人
or do I just want him to be my person.
或者只是我一厢情愿地希望他是那个人
What's the difference, you know?
有什么区别呢
I guess. I don't know.
说的也是 我也说不清
What about you and your hubby?
你和你丈夫怎么样
I mean, I'm assuming you're straight
我是说 如果你性向正常的话
because I shouldn't... I'm...
因为我不应该...
No. Um...
不
I'm not really straight.
我不算是直女
I don't know. We have a kind of a...
我不知道 我们有一种
forward-thinking, modern thing going on.
前卫的思想 比较现代的理念
I mean, as long as you're being so candid,
我的意思是 既然你这么开诚布公
we actually, um... between you and me...
我们实际上 你要保密
we swing.
我们玩交换
Okay, wait.
好吧 等等
Like you let each other hook up with other people?
你们是允许对方和别人勾搭吗
No. No. We hook up with other couples.
不不 我们和其他夫妻互相玩交换
I mean, at home we have our people,
在家里时 我们有固定的交换伴侣
and then, when we're, you know, on vacations like this,
然后 像这样度假时
we kind of keep our eyes open
我们会留心去寻找
for couples who might be into us.
可能会对我们有性趣的夫妇
Sounds kind of complicated.
听起来挺复杂
Mm, well, just complicated enough
好吧 刚好复杂到能够
to keep life interesting, you know?
保持生活趣味 你懂吗
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
Hey. Everything okay?
嘿 一切顺利吗
Yeah. Yeah. I just...
挺好的 我只是
want to tell you that I missed you.
想告诉你我想你了
Aw. You, too, loser.
我也想你 傻瓜
I'm going to put you on speaker phone.
我开免提啊
Guys, come here, real quick.
孩子们 过来 快点
Guess who it is. Is it Mom?
猜猜是谁 是妈妈吗
I'll give you a hint. It's Mommy.
给你们点提示 是妈咪
Mommy! Say "Hi, Mommy."
妈咪 快跟妈咪打招呼
Mommy, hi, Mommy! Tell her the big news.
妈咪 你好啊 妈咪 告诉她我们的大新闻
We got big news over here.
我们有个大新闻
We got a new pet turtle! Yeah.
我们新养了一只宠物乌龟 是的
And also, Zacky pooped all by himself on a play date.
而且上次扎克跟小伙伴玩时 自然地就拉出屎了
I wanted to tell her that.
我想亲自跟她说这个好消息的
Big news, right?
大新闻是吧
Do you believe that?
你敢相信吗
Oh, sweetie, I'm so proud of you.
亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
I'm so happy to hear all of that.
听到这些我好开心啊
Yeah. All right, say we love you, guys.
好了 就这样 跟妈妈说我们爱她
Love you, Mommy. Love you, Mommy.
爱你 妈咪 爱你 妈咪
We love you, Mommy.
我们爱你 妈咪
I love you guys.
我也爱你们
I'll see you soon. I love you.
很快就会再见啦 我爱你们
Okay. Bye. Later, Mom.
好了 拜 再见 老妈
Shel...
雪莉
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Yeah. I'm fine.
嗯 我挺好的
I'm not fine.
我一点都不好
I miss Mr. Rachlis.
我想念拉克里斯先生
He would have loved all of this,
他要是在 一定会喜欢这一切
especially the food.
尤其是这些食物
He was my port in a storm.
他是我在风暴中的港湾
He believed in me.
他对我充满信心
He liked my singing.
他喜欢听我唱歌♥
You sing.
你还唱歌♥
We were actually working on a one-woman show for me.
我们之前其实在筹备我的单人秀节目
I'm sorry. Did you just say one-woman show?
不好意思 你刚刚说的是单人秀吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没错
Why am I just finding out about this?
为什么我到现在才知道
I have connections at the Spinnaker Lounge right here on the ship.
我跟这艘船上的三角帆酒吧有点关系
It's world famous.
那可是举世闻名的
Barry Manilow has played there.
巴瑞·曼尼洛都在那里表演过
I can make this happen.
我可以帮你安排
Wait, wait, wait. I... I...
等等 等等 我...我...
I could do my one-woman show on this boat?
我可以在这艘船上办我的单人秀吗
On the... this ship, yes.
就在这...这艘游轮上 没错
This ship? Yes.
这艘游轮上 是的
Looking for something in particular?
想找什么衣服吗
Hi. This is wonderful.
你好 这个真好看
Is this for men or for women?
这是男式还是女式的
For both, either.
男女都行
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's very, very nice.
非常非常好看
Is this what they call at-leisure wear?
这就是他们说的休闲装吗
Sort of like a Boca Raton matriarch
有点像波卡拉顿的女酋长
or a, I don't know, like a...
或者 怎么说呢 像...
hip-hop rapper... thingie?
嘻哈饶舌那种的
It's for everyone. Can I try it on?
谁都可以穿 我可以试试吗
Sure.
当然
You look incredible. Thank you.
你美极了 谢谢
This is... This is a fabulous new look for you.
你...你这新造型美死了
What's going on?
怎么了
Just, uh,
只是...
I'm saying goodbye to my Spandex and to my feminine shapewear.
我在跟我的女式塑身衣道别
This one has my tuchus in it.
这一件里面还有我的假屁♥股♥
Why?
为什么
I can't... I can't get my surgery.
我做...做不了手术
Why?
为什么
Apparently, if you're my age
显然 如果到了我这个年纪
and there's a little whoop-Dee-doo on your heart machine record,
心脏状态又不太理想时
they will not let you go under,
医生不会让你做手术的
and there is a little whoop-Dee-doo on my heart machine record,
我的心脏状态就不太理想
so I think it's one thing to wear this stuff
所以如果你知道自己要转变成
if you, uh, know
新的样子...
you are going to transform into...
那么穿这些衣服
a new shape, but, uh,
就是一回事....
otherwise, it just feels like a costume.
否则 感觉就像是在穿戏服而已
It feels like I'm hiding. It feels like...
感觉像是我在隐藏 感觉...
It feels wrong.
感觉不对
Now, I have to do more tests,
我得做更多测试
and I have to go off hormones, which I've done,
我必须停掉激素 我已经停了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表