剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
A client for, like, one session.
我就上了一次辅♥导♥
Let's move over to the table, everyone.
我们坐下说吧 各位
Tammy. It was the Tammy time.
塔米 那是跟塔米分手时候
I was trying to tell you.
我本来想跟你说的
But I'm actually living with my husband...
但我现在跟我丈夫住一起
my ex-husband, so,
其实是前夫
I mean, that works out fantastically.
这种安排 效果非常好
You know, we get to be with the kids and have a family
我们跟孩子住一起 有个家
and, you know be together.
一家团圆
And, I mean, we get our needs met elsewhere
我们找别人满足需求
because I can't possibly keep up with his needs.
因为我跟不上他的需求
I mean... He has this girlfriend.
他有个小女友
She's millennial, right?
千禧一代 懂吧
I mean, they're a monster that we created.
他们是我们创造出来的小怪物
Let's be honest. We created the internet.
说实话吧 我们创造了网络
They were basically raised on porn.
那些小孩就是看黄♥片♥长大的
I don't know. It's like Jurassic Park,
怎么说呢 就像侏罗纪公园
when they came out of the egg and the mouth was open,
恐龙从蛋中出生就张着嘴
you know, just, like, ready to suck cock all day.
就像准备好整天含屌♥了
I swear, I mean, they're like gobble, gobble, gobble.
真的 她们就张着嘴...
So why doesn't everybody just gather around the table?
不如大家都坐到桌子前吧
Uh, sign in.
签到
But I really am committed to my family.
但我是个非常顾家的人
None of this would be a problem
如果人们对"交错性"
if there was a wider understanding of intersectionality,
有更广泛的了解 这些都不会成为问题
but the word has too many syllables:
这个词音节太多了
in-ter-sec-tion...
交 错...
I'm bored. I'm not even finishing it.
我还没念完就烦了
I admit that I avoid investigating authors of color
我承认我没去查有色人种的作者
because I'm afraid that I'm going to get in trouble.
因为我怕会引火上身
That's your white fragility talking.
你这是白人娇贵病发作
What's that?
那是什么
It's when people think
就是人们觉得
their white tears matter more than black blood.
白人的眼泪比黑人的鲜血重要
That's not at all what I meant.
我完全不是那个意思
That's what it is, straight up.
就是那样 直说吧
Then that's not what I have. Okay.
我可没这种毛病 好吧
You know, that's why Caroline dropped out.
卡洛琳就是因此才退出的
She did that Zora Neal Hurston piece,
她写了篇关于佐拉·尼尔·赫斯顿的文章
and she just got totally called out
被一个有色人种的女人
by the women of color. Come on.
当面质问住了 拜托
She left because she was fucking Leslie.
她离开是因为她跟莱斯莉上♥床♥了
Yes. That's what happened.
没错 那才是真实情况
I know. She was fucking Leslie?
我知道 她跟莱斯莉上♥床♥了吗
Oh, yeah. Every semester,
是啊 每学期
Leslie picks someone new to fuck:
莱斯莉都会物色一个新炮♥友♥
a blonde, a brunette, an Asian, whatever.
金发妹 棕发妹 亚洲妹 各种
She loves them all.
她都爱
Ooh, guys, guess what Leslie keeps in her desk.
各位 猜猜莱斯莉屉子里有什么
Testosterone cream.
睾酮霜
For menopause?
更年期用的吗
More like sex drive.
做♥爱♥用的吧
It turns your clit into a strobe light.
让你的阴蒂嗨得跟闪光灯似的
Like, ten orgasms in one night.
一晚上高♥潮♥十次
Oh, no, no, no. That's too many.
不不不 那也太多了
Too many? Yeah, too many.
竟然说太多了 是啊 太多了
What, do you hate yourself?
怎么 你跟自己有仇啊
No, I don't hate myself. That's just too many.
没仇 就是觉得那样太多了
Is it?
是吗
What do you have to do that's better than coming?
难道有比高♥潮♥更爽的事吗
I don't know. Grocery shop.
不知道 逛杂货店吧
Pearl, we should jet and get to the Farmer's Market before it closes.
波尔 我们快闪人吧 免得农贸市场关门了
You don't want to get stuck with
你不会希望最后只能买♥♥到
that sad Charlie Brown Christmas kale.
品相差劲的甘蓝菜
You guys coming?
你们一起来吗
Uh, no, I still got work to do.
不了 我还有事
Thank you, guys. Bye, guys.
谢谢啦 再见
Bye. Bye, guys.
再见 再见
I just got another email
我又收到了一封
from one of the women at temple.
教会上的女人发来的邮件
Listen to this. "You're a natural,
听听这句 "你天生如此有魅力
like Streisand."
就像史翠珊"
That is the third email i have gotten about my performance.
那是我演讲后收到的第三封邮件
Babe, you're becoming a thing.
宝贝 你要火了
There are so many women out there
这么多女人在我身上
who see themselves in me.
看到了自己的影子
Thousands and thousands of mes out there
世上还有成千上万个"我"
who need a voice. I mean,
需要有一个人为她们发声
maybe I could be the voice of all those mes.
或许我能成为为这些"我"发声的人
Maybe "To Shel and Back"
也许"雪莉浴火重生"
isn't just a one-time temple talk.
可以不仅仅是在教会上昙花一现的演讲
Wait. I'm loving this. Keep going.
我很感兴趣 继续说
Maybe it's a real one-woman show.
也许我能出个单人秀节目
I... I... I... Me telling my story.
我...诉说我自己的故事
I write it, I perform it.
自编自演
Do you sing?
你会唱歌♥吗
No, I don't sing.
不 我不会唱歌♥
Don't worry.
别担心
I used to sing. Now I don't sing.
我以前会唱 现在不唱了
**Touch me in the morning*
*早晨抚摸我
Stop. Stop.
打住 打住
I think... I think a nightingale
我怎么觉得有只夜莺
somehow flew into the room.
飞进来了
Stop!
讨厌
**Then just walk away*
*然后走开
You do sing. That's not fair.
你真的很会唱歌♥ 真不公平
The face and the bod and the humor,
有颜有身材又幽默
and you sing also?
你还会唱歌♥
You know, when I was in college,
在上大学的时候
I produced all the campus events.
我负责所有校园活动
I can do a score.
我能给你配乐
You write music?
你会谱曲
Yeah. Sure.
当然了
Oh, my God. You could produce my show.
天呐 你可以当我的制♥作♥人
I just think that religious events
我觉得宗教活动
should be as interesting as secular events.
该跟世俗活动一样有趣才对
I mean, how hard is it to make a cute flyer?
印些可爱的传♥单♥有多难
Shut up, slut.
闭嘴 荡♥妇♥
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't know.
我真搞不懂
You know, there's this whole Jewish concept, though,
犹太人有种思想
that if you do volunteer work
就是如果你做了公益
you're not supposed to tell anyone about it
你不能跟其他人说
because if you tell anyone, it just voids the work.
一旦你告诉其他人 公益就变味了
It's more about, you know, ego than charity.
与其说是公益活动 不如说是自大
It's so pathetic. Actually, if you think about that,
真可悲 如果真这么想
like, if that's actually true,
如果那是真的的话
then I haven't done a single charitable act my entire life.
那我这辈子都没做过公益
Sarah,
莎拉
if you want to come, you have to focus.
你想高♥潮♥的话 就专心点
Right. Okay.
好吧 好的
You know what? Actually, I'm good. I'm totally good.
算了 我不用了
I'll just charitably pay you for the last 15 minutes,
剩下15分钟的钱就当做公益了
and, you know, you don't have to beat me.
你不用再打我了
It'll be a little free time, a little free time for you.
给你一点自♥由♥活动的时间
Whatever you want to do, just don't worry.
你想干什么就干什么去吧 别担心
It's on me.
算我请的
I thought you weren't supposed to say anything
我以为如果是做公益
when you do it for charity.
就不该说出来呢
Don't be mad at me.
别生我的气
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表