剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
What's taking so long?
怎么去了那么久
Ahh, there she is.
你可算来了
Whatcha got?
给我拿了什么
Prune juice and Neosporin.
西梅汁和抗生素软膏
You do love me.
你果然是爱我的
Actually, I changed my mind,
其实我改变主意了
and I'm not gonna work at home today.
我今天不在家里工作了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna go.
我 我要出去
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You're not goin' anywhere.
别别别 你哪里都别去
You're gonna stay here.
你就留在这里
You're gonna be my little nurse.
当我的小护士
I have a lot of work to do, and I just can't do it here.
我有很多工作要完成 在这里做不了
I can help you with that, just come on.
我可以帮你一起做啊
I mean, that's... I know, bring... I'll bring food.
我会给你带吃的回来
No, please don't leave me alone with my thoughts.
不 拜托不要留下我一人 我会胡思乱想的
Just relax and I'll be back.
放轻松 我很快会回来
Bye. Okay.
再见 好吧
Love you.
爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
How was your room?
你的房♥间怎么样
Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't get bedbugs.
我很确定昨晚没有床虱咬我
Oh, congrats.
恭喜啊
Are you hungry? Yeah.
你饿了吗 饿了
Yelp says there's a diner
美食网站上说
with a strong waffle game about a mile up.
一英里外有家餐厅的华夫饼超好吃
What makes a strong waffle game?
怎样的华夫饼算超好吃
Well, honestly, uh, you know,
老实说
a waffle is just a delivery system
华夫饼不过是为了吃黄油和糖浆
for the butter and the syrup,
而存在的一个承载系统
so I'm gonna go with the butter and the syrup.
所以我的答案是有黄油和糖浆的
I've never actually called out before today.
我以前从来没逃过班
Whatever. If he fires me, I'll just go somewhere else.
不管了 如果他开除我 我就去别的地方
It's not like there isn't a million places I can go dance.
反正有成千上万的地方可以让我去跳舞
It's kind of like being a nurse.
有点像当护士一样
I... I'm pretty sure
我 我很肯定
what you do is a little more interesting than that.
你的工作比护士更有趣一点
It's actually way less crazy than everyone thinks.
其实远没有大家想的那么疯狂
It's mostly just sad guys with cocaine problems.
多半时候就是对着一群可♥卡♥因♥成瘾的可悲男人
Sounds like the music business.
听起来就像音乐行业
Come on, you guys probably sit in swivel chairs,
拜托 你们大概就是从早到晚坐在转椅上
and eat ice cream sandwiches all day.
吃着雪糕三明治
We do not.
我们才不是那样
We sit in swivel chairs and drink coconut water all day, okay?
我们从早到晚坐在转椅上 喝着椰子水才对
I like coconut water.
我喜欢喝椰子水
Me, too.
我也是
I don't know, I feel like when I was a kid
我也说不清 我觉得小时候
I imagined a very different picture of success.
幻想的功成名就 不是现在这个样子
When I was a kid I was a terror.
我小时候很讨人厌
I used to drive on mushrooms.
我经常磕完药后去开车
Drive, like, automotive vehicles?
是指开机动车吗
I was out of control.
我那时完全是失控的
Um, I think I'm glad I met you now.
我很高兴我认识的是现在的你
Oh, honey, I know you are.
亲爱的 我知道你这么想
Come with me on the journey to Shell and Back.
跟我一起踏上"雪莉浴血重生"之旅
To Shell and Back.
雪莉浴血重生
Okay, now... Which one's better?
好了 听着... 哪一个更好
Well, they were both wonderful.
两个效果都很好
Play with it, have fun, but listen, listen...
放轻松 去享受其中乐趣 但是听着...
Okay, I... I'm having a little trouble.
好的 我 我遇到点麻烦
My neck is getting a little... It's okay, it's okay.
我的脖子开始有点... 没事的 没事的
I have a little vertigo. Now when I come around,
我有点眩晕 当我把椅子转过来时
say your line.
你就说台词
Come with me on the journey to Shell and Back.
跟我一起踏上"雪莉浴血重生"之旅
Again.
再来一遍
Come with me on the journey to Shell and Back.
跟我一起踏上"雪莉浴血重生"之旅
And... And now I have to throw up.
再来... 再来我就要吐了
Oy! Gotenyu. Buzzy, was that all right?
天呐 巴兹 刚才那条行吗
It was great. Oh, good.
那条很棒 太好了
Oh, good. Good. I'm sure we got good, good, good, stuff.
很好 很好 我们肯定拍到了很好的效果
Good. All right.
太好了 那就好
Did it sound good? Sounded great.
听起来也很棒吗 棒极了
The best ever.
史上最棒
This is some camera.
这相机可真厉害
Yeah. How much did it cost?
是啊 多少钱买♥♥的
A little over a thousand bucks.
一千美金多一点
Look, Shell, this is prosumer.
雪莉 这可是专业消费品
With a couple of good lenses,
配上几个好点的镜头
we can compete with movies in theaters.
我们拍出来的片子能和影院里的电影媲美
Well, I don't see why we couldn't have just borrowed
我想不明白我们为什么就不能借用一下
a camera from Sarah and Len.
莎拉和伦的相机
They got that really nice one for Zachary's bris.
他们买♥♥了一台超高档的用来拍扎克的割礼
A few years ago, but still...
虽说是几年前的了 可还是...
I mean, and I thought that trial take that we did on my phone,
我们用我的手♥机♥试拍的那一条
I thought that looked really great.
我也觉得很不错
Babe, this is an investment in you.
宝贝 这是对你的投资
You deserve this. You deserve this.
是你应得的 你应得的
Buzzy, sweetheart, I don't want to be a noodge,
巴兹 亲爱的 我也不想老念叨你
but, uh, you've racked up a lot of electronics
但是 你最近用我的信♥用♥卡♥
on my credit cards recently,
买♥♥了很多电子产品
and I don't want to max them out and pay a lot of interest.
我不想把卡给刷爆了 那得付很多利息
Relax, babe, I got a system.
别担心 宝贝 我自有一套方案
Yeah, what system?
是吗 什么方案
I enrolled you in a points program.
我帮你报名参加了积分活动
It's free to join and everything you buy gets you points.
是免费参与的 每笔消费都可获得积分
And then we return the stuff, keep the points.
然后我们去退货 积分可以保留
All these points are good for travel.
那些积分可以兑换旅行项目
It's amazing more people haven't figured it out.
我很讶异没有更多的人想到这个办法
What if this stuff gets damaged and I'm stuck with it?
万一相机弄坏了 我退不了了呢
I'm not an amateur, Shell.
雪莉 我又不是门外汉
It's just so complicated.
可这机器这么复杂
You know what? I... I can't stand to see this...
听我说 我...我不愿看到你...
this long face. Come here, come here.
拉长着脸 过来这里 来
Wait! What are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
I'm gonna let you in on my... on my little surprise.
我要告诉你 我给你准备的小惊喜
I'm working up to a big reunion,
我在筹备一次大型聚会
and I almost have enough points with everything we've got.
买♥♥的这些东西 让我快攒够积分了
A big reunion with what?
什么样的大型聚会
Cruise tickets for the entire family.
全家人一起搭邮轮出游
Really? Oh, my...
真的吗 天呐
There's that beautiful smile.
就是要看到这个美丽的笑容
Oh, G...
天呐
Don't move.
别动
Give me your glasses.
把你的眼镜给我
Take my glasses, babe.
宝贝 你帮我摘了
All right.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd just like to say
我想分享的是
I saw an old woman walking the other day.
有一天我看到一个老太太在走路
Hunched and hunched.
弯着腰 驼着背
Oh, dear, this mean world.
天啊 这个无情的世界啊
How the wind tried to blow her down.
大风快要将她吹倒
Um, I need some coffee. Some coffee.
我要买♥♥杯咖啡
Yeah. You here for the open mic?
好的 你们是来参加开放演讲活动的吗
No, we're just driving through.
不 我们只是开车经过
So... Cool.
所以... 好吧
So, yeah, two coffees?
那两杯咖啡行吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
...gripped the walker in defiance of the gust.
...紧紧抓住那个顶着狂风前行的人
They didn't get the memo about sun dried tomatoes.
他们没收到改用番茄干的通知
I used to work at Wrapped It Up in high school.
我高中时在三明治餐厅打工
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表