剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
to put that on you after everything else.
又把这一点强加在你身上 真不公平
Oh, my God, poor Josh.
天啊 可怜的乔希
So she was close to the whole family?
所以她跟你们全家人都很亲近吗
No, I mean, she's basically a part of the family.
不 她基本上是我们家的一份子
It's so complicated.
情况真的很复杂
Can I interest anyone in a cappuccino?
有人想喝卡布奇诺吗
"Sinai Coffee."
西奈咖啡
I can't drink that, 'cause it disagrees with my politics.
我不能喝这个 跟我的政♥治♥观不符
They're Israeli beans. Oh, okay.
里面是以色列咖啡豆 好吧
You know what? There's so much more yummy stuff down there.
好吧 那边还有很多好吃的东西
Just help yourselves. Yeah, thanks.
你请自便 好的 谢谢
Great. Thanks. You know, I'll take a...
好的 谢谢 我要一杯...
I'll take a horchata.
我要一杯欧洽塔
Me, too. Okay. Sure.
我也是 好的 行
And could I get a couple of those tacos?
能给我几个墨西哥夹饼吗
A papusa. No taco. Oh.
是普铺萨饼 不是夹饼 好吧
Excuse me. Just to be clear,
打扰下 说清楚一下
you're not having the espresso
你不能喝这个咖啡
because it supports the state of Israel.
因为它支持的是以色列国
That's right. I don't want blood on my hands.
没错 我不希望双手沾满鲜血
What about the blood of Jewish children?
那犹太孩子的鲜血呢
Thank you. Excuse me?
谢谢 你说什么
Someone died in my cousin's platoon. He was 18 years old.
我表哥的排里死了个人 他才18岁
Can I have one too, please? Please don't do this.
能给我一杯吗 拜托你别在这儿争这些
It's a tragedy that any nation should send its young
任何一个国家因为不正当的动机而让本国的年轻人
to die for an unjust cause.
牺牲生命 都是个悲剧
An unjust cause? Yeah.
不正当的动机 没错
He was protecting our homeland.
他是为了保护我们的国土
What about the homeland of the Palestinians?
那那些巴勒斯坦人的国土呢
Yeah. Thank you. Okay, please...
好了 谢谢 打住吧
Can you stretch your mind just a little bit there?
你能稍微把狭隘的思维扩展一下吗
Do you think the state of Israel has a right to exist?
你觉得以色列国有存在的权利吗
I think that that is an absurd question.
我觉得这个问题很荒谬
It already exists.
它已经存在了
Jews have been slaughtered for centuries.
犹太人数个世纪以来一直在被屠♥杀♥
Yeah, and they've done a little slaughtering.
没错 但他们也当过刽子手呢
You ever read about Sabra and Shatila?
你知道萨布拉和夏蒂拉难民营大屠♥杀♥吗
Oh, yeah. That was in retaliation
知道 那是为了报复
for the assassination of Bachir Gemayel.
对黎巴嫩总统候选人巴什尔·杰马耶勒的刺杀
Yeah, after Sharon had bombed the shit out of Beirut.
是啊 那是因为沙龙之前把贝鲁特炸个稀巴烂
Oh, come on, that's such a tired argument.
拜托 这种老调重弹真没意思
Rosh Hashanah, 1982.
1982年的犹太新年
Read the Balfour Declaration on your own time.
抽时间看看《贝尔福宣言》吧
Take your time with it. Oh, don't get me...
找时间慢慢看 别让我...
Are you even Jewish? What has that got to do with anything?
你是犹太人吗 那有关系吗
I should have guessed. That is perfect. Miss...
我就该猜到的 真是太好了 小姐...
Oh, don't Miss me, sir. Okay, okay.
别叫我小姐 先生 好吧
Your anti-Zionism sounds a whole lot like anti-Semitism.
你的反犹太复国主义听上去很像反闪族主义
You see? That is a smear.
瞧吧 你这是污蔑
And that prevents people like you
那阻止了像你这种人
from being able to have a rational conversation.
进行一场理智对话的可能
It's the truth! You're yelling. You're screaming.
那是事实 你在吼 在嚷嚷了
Fuck! These people are so unreasonable,
妈的 这些人简直不可理喻
and you are mad at me?
你竟然在生我的气
Yes, I'm mad at you. This is my sister's event.
没错 我很生你的气 这是我姐举办的活动
We just had a death in the family,
我们家刚刚有个人去世了
and you're arguing with people about Israel?
你却跟人争吵关于以色列的问题
Strangers? Oh, come on.
陌生人啊 拜托
Are you an idiot? Yes, Ali, I'm an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥吗 是的 艾丽 我是个白♥痴♥
Can I just give you a hug right now? Yes.
我能抱抱你吗 好的
'Cause I feel like...
因为我觉得...
Okay. I'm so sorry, Josh. I'm so sorry.
好吧 我真的很遗憾 乔希
I could just live right here in this hug.
我现在就想活在这个拥抱里
Sell everything and just move in.
卖♥♥掉一切 搬进来
Hold on. Wait.
等等 等一下...
I might go on a road trip tonight.
我今晚可能要来一场公路之旅
I have to.
我必须去
Gonna deliver some of her ashes to Colton.
要把她的骨灰 送一些给科尔顿
Wow, that's tonight?
今晚就去吗
Do you wanna go? You wanna come with me?
你想去吗 跟我一起去
Oh, Josh. Wow. It's... We're gonna get started!
乔希 这... 我们要开始了
Okay, just think about it. It's just... Are you okay?
好吧 你考虑一下 只是...你没事了吧
Get closer! Get closer! Everybody!
靠近点 大家都靠近点
This is to remember the sweetness of Shabbat
这是为了在本周的剩余时间
for the rest of our week.
纪念安息日的美好
I'm gonna pass that around.
把那个依次传递下
Welcome. Shabbat shalom.
欢迎到来 安息日愉快
Shabbat shalom.
安息日愉快
How beautiful is this?
这多美好啊
Oh, what a beautiful, beautiful group.
真是美丽的一群人
I want to invite each of you, when I walk around,
我想邀请你们每个人 在我等下走动的时候
to just take a second and look at the reflection
稍微看一下 烛光在你们的手指甲上
of the candle on your nails.
印出的倒影
It's the reflection and the shadow.
那是倒影和阴影
The rabbis tell us
拉比告诉我们
that there are 36 people
有36个人
whose righteousness sustains the world
他们的正直支撑着整个世界
called the lamedvavniks.
叫做"三十六位义人"
So if you know your Torah,
如果你对妥拉很熟悉的话
we know that God destroyed the world once, right?
我们知道上帝曾经毁灭过世界一次 对吧
Noah and the Ark? Remember?
诺亚方舟的故事 还记得吗
So these 36 people are like an insurance policy
所以这36个人相当于是一种保险措施
against that ever happening again, right?
以防止那种事再次发生
So who are these 36 people?
那么这36个人到底是谁呢
I want you guys to put your hand on the shoulder
我希望大家把手放在身边人的肩膀上
of the person next to you and get really close,
并且相互间靠近一点
so all of us can be linked in this circle, right?
那样我们所有人都能通过一个圈相连了
Is everybody close? Okay?
大家都靠得很近吗
Who are these 36?
那36个人到底是谁
We don't know.
我们不知道
Even the 36 don't know.
就连那36个人也不知道
So what is the lesson?
通过这个我们学到了什么
The lesson is to treat each other...
我们学到的就是 对待别人时
as if we might be one.
把自己当做那36个人之一
Or who knows?
谁知道呢
You might be standing next to one now.
你身边的人 或许就是其中之一呢
If it's anyone, it's you, Sarah.
如果说谁有可能的话 就是你 莎拉
This is magical. Okay, it's Saturday night.
真是太神奇了 好了 现在是周六夜
It's the end of Shabbat.
安息日到此就要结束了
We're about to leave the world of the holy
我们将离开神圣的世界
and enter the rest of our week.
步入本周剩余的时间
Before we extinguish the candle,
在熄灭蜡烛之前
while there's still a few glimmers of holiness left in our day,
我们的日子里 依然还有一点神圣
I'd like to invite anybody that has a blessing
我想邀请所有心怀祝福的人
to come up and share it with us.
上来和我们大家一起分享
I'll go.
我来吧
The monarch butterflies are here,
黑脉金斑蝶到达了这里
marking the midpoint in their epic migration
标志着它们抵达了大迁徙的中点站
from Canada to the jungles of Mexico.
从加拿大要一直飞往墨西哥的丛林
I'm just thinking about the pandemic of homelessness.
我想到的是流浪汉潮大爆发
Inner-city and...
在市中心和...
Guys, I'm seven months sober.
各位 我已经戒酒七个月了
I'm Len, and, um, don't kick me out,
我叫伦 别把我赶出去
but I'm not Jewish.
我不是犹太人
I am Jew-curious, if that's a term.
我是"犹性恋" 如果有这个说法的话
I'm just happy to be here.
我很高兴来到这里
This is a really, you know, special, uh, feeling.
这真的让人 有一种特别的感觉
And it's, uh... it's nice.
真的 很棒
It's very welcoming and warm and...
让人有种宾至如归的温暖感觉
And you guys are really lucky. Thank you for having me.
你们真的很幸运 谢谢你们能邀请我
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表