剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Of course. Bye.
当然 拜
Can't you ditch work?
你不能翘班吗
No, I've got a faculty lunch.
不能 我要去参加员工午餐聚会
It's gonna suck.
会很糟糕的
Wait. Uh, I want to tell you something before you go.
等等 你走之前我有件事告诉你
Yeah?
什么事
I think I cheated.
我想我出轨了
Oh, Sprout, you know that...
小美女 你知道的
You know you have the freedom to do whatever.
你可以随意做任何事
It was with Aubree.
是和奥伯丽
T.A. Aubree?
助教奥伯丽吗
We were just...
我们就...
We were in the office and then just having a back and forth,
我们当时在办公室 本来就随便聊聊天什么的
and it was normal and weird, but normal,
正常又尴尬 总的来说很正常
and then, you know, then my hand was in her pants.
然后 我的手就进了她的底裤
You were talking and your hand wound up in her twat.
你们聊着天 然后你的手就插♥进♥了她的洞里
More or less, yes, and... and if you'd been there,
差不多 是的 如果你在现场
then you would agree that it would have been very rude
你就会认同我要是在她高♥潮♥之前
for me to take it out before she orgasmed.
抽出手来很无礼
Which was really fast. It was like weirdly fast,
她高♥潮♥真的很快 快得怪异
like premature ejaculation fast, it was...
就像早泄一样 真的
Are you jealous?
你吃醋吗
Um, I'm mainly disappointed
我主要是失望
that you gave someone a co-dependent orgasm.
你协助别人达到高♥潮♥
I...
我
I want you to be jealous.
我想要你吃醋
I know that we have our thing,
我知道我们有约定
and I totally appreciate your rejection of...
我完全赞同你...
of traditional romantic relationships from a socio-political standpoint,
从社会政♥治♥角度对传统恋爱关系的拒绝
and I... and I agree, and, um...
我 我也同意
but I just...
但就是
I really, really like you.
我真的真的喜欢你
A lot, and I don't like having to pretend,
真的很喜欢 我不喜欢假装我们之间没关系
and I don't want to, and I just... I...
我不想 我
I'm not comfortable with it, I realize,
我意识到 我不是很能接受这样
and if that's what you need,
如果那是你需要的
then I don't... know what to say.
那么我不 知道该说什么
I... I didn't know that you... you felt so...
我 我不知道你这么想
I do. I feel so, um...
我确实是这么想
I was thinking, like, maybe we could
我在想 或许今天我们能
do something a little different today.
做点不一样的事
Yeah. What's that? Something new?
是吗 什么意思 新鲜事
Like a whole new...
比如全新的
scenario.
情节
Like, I play your part, you play my part.
比如 我当你 你是我
You want to top me?
你想攻我
Yes.
是的
Sarah Pfefferman.
莎拉·普弗曼
I didn't know you were a switch.
我不知道你还可攻可受
Just thought it might be fun.
只是觉得会很好玩
Sure. We'll have to do a quick contract.
可以 我们快速定个协议
Verbal is okay.
口头的就行
You should know I have hard limits.
你该知道我有许多硬限制
What's your safe word?
你的安全词是什么
Red.
红色
Can I use the thing in the bathroom with the big horns?
我能用洗手间那个带大角的东西吗
You're the one who's paying.
你是出钱的人
Lie down, bitch.
躺下 贱♥人♥
Just kidding.
逗你玩
Totally kidding.
完全是开玩笑
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
First John 4:19 says that we love
约翰一书4章19节讲到 我们爱
because he loved us first.
是因为上帝先爱我们
Now, as babies, we're born into this world
我们婴儿时 降生在这个充满
that's filled with bitterness and hatred and sin.
痛苦 仇恨 罪恶的世界
And in our first breath,
我们第一次呼吸
we're given love.
上帝就给予我们爱
No matter what we do,
无论我们做了什么
or how far we stray,
或者迷途多远
the Lord loves us.
上帝爱我们
Think about that for a second.
好好想一想
He really loves the Lord.
他真的爱上帝
Because of the heavenly father...
正因为圣父...
I've been trying to download this for a whole week.
我一周都在尝试下载这视频
It's on your desk top, so you can watch it whenever you want.
在桌面上了 你随时都可以看
I just...
我
I just really miss him.
我真的很想他
Um, I miss him, too. I do.
我也想他 真的
So, I have something to show you.
我有东西要给你看
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
I don't know if you noticed how clean the place is.
我不知道你有没有发现这里多整洁
Yeah. No, it looks great in here.
是吗 没呢 这里看着很棒
I just started some new medication.
我刚开始一种新的冥想
At first, I couldn't sleep at all.
起初 我完全睡不着
Then I got a whole lot of cleaning done,
然后我就做了好多清洁
more in one day than I ever did in ten years.
一天做的比十年都多
I think I got rid of all of my anger at the Bush administration.
我觉得我完全摆脱了对布♥什♥政♥府♥的愤怒
That thing?
那东西
You still got that thing.
你还留着呢
Oh, my God. So have a seat.
天啊 快坐下
Okay. I was mucking out,
好 我清理时
and I found this little gem.
发现了这个小宝贝
**We can make it in another world*
*我们可以来世重聚
You wrote that for me. You remember?
你给我写的 还记得吗
**And time is not a number on a wall*
*时间不是墙上的数字
**And the wall doesn't keep what is yours from mine*
*墙也不能将你我分离
**We can make it in another wo...*
*我们可以来世重...
That is...
那真是...
That's insane.
真是太疯狂了
We made a beautiful boy.
我们生了个漂亮的儿子
Yeah.
是的
I know stuff didn't work out the way you probably wanted.
我知道事情的结局可能不是你想要的那样
And I have been thinking about this a lot.
我最近想了很多
And, um, you were... you were young, too.
你当年 也很年轻
But I did want to say that
不过我想说
I... I forgive you.
我 我原谅你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean it.
我是真心的
You don't want that?
你不想留着吗
It's yours.
它是你的
Take it.
拿着吧
I don't need it anymore.
我不再需要了
What do we got here?
什么情况啊这是
I woke up like this. I don't know what happened.
我醒来时就是这样 不知道发生了什么
Can you... Can you help me?
你能 帮帮我吗
Go ahead. Go ahead, go ahead.
继续 继续 继续
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
You need help?
你需要帮助是吗
You know, I'm sorry, just... I can't...
抱歉 我做不到
It's like I've gotten totally in my head.
我脑子里 一片混乱
Can we just... Can I just be me and you be you?
我们能 我还是我 你还是你吗
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Please don't call me ma'am. I hate ma'am.
别叫我女士 我讨厌女士
Can you do boss? Yes, boss.
你能叫我老大吗 遵命 老大
Yeah, I like boss.
没错 我喜欢这叫法
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Did you? Yes, boss.
听到了吗 是的 老大
Next one's gonna hit you.
下一鞭会抽得很疼的哦
Where do you think it's gonna hit?
你觉得会抽在哪儿呢
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表