剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
It was one of her ideas.
是她的主意之一
I got something.
我有东西要给你
This is why I'm here.
我就是为这而来的
I present...
我呈上
restitution.
赔偿物
What is it?
那是什么
This is a $485 colour palette.
是个价值485美元的调色板
I knew it was you. Okay.
我就知道是你干的 好吧
I knew it was you. Well, anyway,
我就知道是你干的 总之
I'm sorry. You're so stupid.
我很抱歉 你太愚蠢了
It was an accident, though. Like, I didn't mean to take it.
那是个意外 我不是故意要拿走的
I was just admiring it, and then it fell--
我本来正在赏玩 然后摔在了地上
Anyway, I'm sorry.
总之 我很抱歉
Well, did you get a gift receipt?
你要了礼物收据吗
Why?
为什么
Melanie, uh--
梅兰妮
Ditched me.
甩了我
What do you mean? She's, like, gone?
你什么意思 她 走了吗
She said something about
她说了些什么
she thought that she rushed into this relationship,
她太过仓促地投入到这段感情中了
or that I might just be too boring for her.
或者 我对她来说太无趣了
What? What a bitch.
什么 真是个贱♥人♥
You're not boring.
你才不无趣呢
It's just a bummer. It's like--
那就是令人很沮丧的事 就像...
Well, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Nothing's adding up.
到现在一无所成
It's like I thought stuff would add up by now,
我原以为 到现在该有所成就了
but it's like everything's slipping through.
但是 好像一切都从指间滑过了
Can I say something?
我能说几句话吗
Yeah.
说吧
Well, it-- it seems pretty clear to me that, uh...
在我看来 我觉得很显然
you're in shock.
你依然处于震惊中
I am? Yeah.
是吗 是的
About what?
关于什么
Well, lots of things, but mostly I'd say
很多事 但是我觉得最主要的
the loss of your father.
就是你失去了父亲
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Joshua, your father died.
乔书亚 你父亲死了
I mean, I see Mop all the time.
我经常看到妈爸
You know.
你懂的
I mean, when somebody dies, you can't really see them, so--
如果有人死了 你是看不到他们的
Maura is not Mort.
莫娜不是莫特
Yeah, but I-- I did not like him.
是没错 但我不喜欢以前的他
So?
所以呢
Why, you think I still miss Mort?
怎么 你觉得我还怀念莫特吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Well, it's like politically incorrect
如果你说 你怀念一个
to say that you miss someone who has transitioned, so--
性别转换之前的人 那是政♥治♥正确的说法
This isn't about correct.
这跟正确无关
Joshua, this is--
乔书亚 这...
This is about grieving. Mourning.
重点是悲恸 哀悼
Have you grieved and mourned the loss of your father?
你悼念过失去父亲这事吗
Him? Like losing him?
他吗 真的失去他吗
No, I'm-- I don't know how to do that.
没有 我不知道该怎么做
That's okay.
没关系的
Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
That's it, push.
就是这样 用力
It's taking too long.
耗的时间太久了
It's taking too long. I think something's wrong.
耗的时间太久了 我觉得肯定出问题了
Nothing's wrong, Yetta. Give it a second.
没出任何问题 耶塔 再等会儿
Doctors these days, they know what they're doing.
现在的医生 医术很高明的
She doesn't even have a name.
她连名字都没想
Rosie doesn't even have a name.
罗丝连孩子的名字都没想好
I picked out a name.
我挑了个名字
There's nothin' to worry about.
没什么好担心的
I'm gonna call her Fay.
我打算叫她菲
Fay?
菲
You don't like Fay? Fay Pfefferman.
你不喜欢菲吗 菲·普弗曼
Fay Pfefferman. It sounds like a movie star.
菲·普弗曼 听上去像电影明星的名字
What makes you so sure it's a girl, huh?
你为什么那么确定会是个女孩
Well, a father knows these things.
做父亲的 是有心灵感应的
That's it.
就是这样
Congratulations, it's a boy.
恭喜 是个儿子
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表