剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
how it's over between you and Tammy was really, really beautiful.
解释你跟塔米结束了 写得真好
Really? Yeah, so well worded.
是吗 是的 文笔真好
Thanks. You didn't BCC.
谢谢 你没有密件抄送
I didn't? What?
我没有吗 什么
Sarah, I told you you got to BCC.
莎拉 我跟你说了 你要密件抄送
It's totally unprofesh.
那太不专业了
I don't get the-- I just can't fucking
我没有... 我不懂什么
get the CC BC-- I don't understand.
抄送 密件抄... 我搞不明白
By the way, did I tell you who's coming?
话说 我告诉你谁要过来了吗
Please tell me it's Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
拜托是鲁斯·贝达·金斯柏格
Mama and Moppa.
妈妈和妈爸
You're saying it like they're a couple.
说得好像两人是一对儿似的
What?
什么
Please tell me that's not true.
拜托这不是真的
No. I think I might have got a whiff of that shit.
不 我觉得我察觉出一点端倪了
No, no, no, no, no. No, for real.
不不不 不 真的
I'm just saying. The wedding cake is in here.
我就说一下 婚礼蛋糕在这里
Yes.
太棒了
Right? I'm going to put it out.
棒吧 我要拿到桌上去
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
That cake is fucking delicious.
那个蛋糕太他妈好吃了
This is catered. We're not doing old-ass wedding cake.
这是商业宴席 不能把那个破蛋糕摆上来
We're doing old-ass wedding cake.
我们就要吃这个老掉牙的婚礼蛋糕
That cake was the best thing about that wedding.
这蛋糕是那场婚礼最美好的东西
Oh, my God, I'm so hungry.
天呐 我好饿
How are you, my pretty girl?
你好吗 小美女
Hello, baby, hello.
好啊 小宝贝 你好
Hi. Oh, you, you, you, you, you.
嗨 你 你 你
Hello.
好
So I hear you two are lesbians now.
听说你们俩现在是拉拉了
No. I'm just living with your mom temporarily
没有 我只是暂时和你妈住
since Shangri La went condo and kicked out the queers.
因为香格里拉现在成了公♥寓♥ 把跨性别者都赶走了
I can't figure out what I'm doing quite yet.
我还没想清楚要怎么做
Uh, I may buy.
也许我会买♥♥一套
You may buy? You already own this house
也许会买♥♥一套 我们现在身处的
that we're standing in. Why don't you live here?
房♥子就是你的 你干嘛不住这
No, this will never be my home again.
不 这里永远都不会是我的房♥子了
So, uh, did you call ahead and tell the kids about bathie time?
你有给孩子们打电♥话♥说我们在浴缸里做的事吗
Aren't you supposed to wash those?
你不是该把这些洗了吗
I Shush.
我 嘘
They look fantastic.
它们看上去很棒
They're, like, covered in chemicals.
明明就像泡在化学制品里
Moppa?
妈爸
Uh, I've been in touch with Simon,
我和萨蒙联♥系♥了一下
and I was thinking about going to see Grandma Rose. Really?
我打算去看望罗丝奶奶 是吗
And I thought you might want to come
我在想你要不要一起去
'cause it's been a really long time.
毕竟已经很长时间没去过了
Well, yes, it has, because I was banned from seeing her.
是的 没错 因为他们禁止我去看她
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 我很遗憾
Briana was horrible to me.
布丽娜对我态度很恶劣
Briana has always been horrible to me.
布丽娜一直都对我很恶劣
Okay, but Grandma Rose might not be around
好吧 可罗丝奶奶也许活不了
for very much longer. I know. She might not.
多久了 我知道 或许是活不长了
Hell, no. Let the music free your mind, okay?
绝对不行 让音乐解放你的思想 好吗
This is literally the last time
这会是最后一次
the three of you won't be creeped on by fans at a party.
你们三在派对上不被粉丝缠住
Damn. Look at him, yeah.
是啊 看看他
Your son is built!
你儿子身材真好
Yes.
太棒了
Yeah, that's my seed.
没错 那是我的种
That's a good wholesome kid over there.
多么健康的一个小伙
Hello! Yeah.
当然啦 是啊
That is grade A grass-fed beef.
一级纯天然猛♥男♥
What? What?
什么 什么
Is this Fussy Puss?
这是挑剔猫吗
He be here.
他也来了
At hashtag Fussy--
话题#挑剔
Margaux with an X?
你是名字中带X的玛歌♥
Yes. Right?
是的 对不对
And then it's Agnyss with a Y.
这是名字中带Y的艾格妮丝
Hi. I'm Barry.
嗨 我是巴里
I haven't yet-- Hi.
我还没 你好
Bianca. Bian Just
比安卡 比安 只是
It's just-- Hi. How's it going?
只是 过得怎么样
My man. How's it going? Yes.
兄弟 过得怎么样 很好
Thanks for being here.
谢谢到场
You guys, I'm so excited.
各位 我太激动了
I'm so excited to hear you play.
我迫不及待要看你们的演出了
Hey, sweetheart, you should put some sunscreen on.
亲爱的 你该抹点防晒霜
You're very white.
你很白
I've been reapplying all day.
我一整天都在不停地抹
I think it's from Rita's side.
我想我是遗传了丽塔的皮肤
Hey, I looked up "Trans" On YouTube the other day.
对了 我前几天在Youtube上搜索了"跨性别者"
I saw this-- this really funny lady.
我看到一个很搞笑的女士
She wears a cape.
她穿着一件披风
Uh, is that, like, a-- a trans thing?
那是跨性别者喜欢干的事吗
No, no. I don't think so.
不 不 我不这么觉得
I think that's more like a YouTube thing.
我觉得更像是Youtube用户喜欢干的事
Okay. Good talk.
好吧 聊天愉快
Good. Bye.
好 拜
Colton.
科尔顿
Mom. Who's she?
妈 她是谁啊
I got to be honest. I did not think you would come.
老实说 我没想到你会来
Of course I came.
我当然要来了
No, man, I'm going to stay here until you throw a chair at me.
不 我要待到你朝我扔椅子才走
That's what my goal is.
那是我的目标
Okay. I'm going to make you
好吧 我要让你
throw furniture at my head every time we see each other.
一见到我就朝我扔家具
It'll be inflated if it happens this time.
如果这次再扔 会是充气家具的
Listen, listen, listen.
听着 听着
I want you to hear the girls.
我希望你听听她们的歌♥
Yeah, yeah.
好啊 好啊
If you like them,
如果你喜欢她们
I want to talk about your Inner Scope imprint.
我想和你谈谈你的内界厂牌
Oh, Joshie,
乔希
you just gave me a boner. That's what I'm talking about.
你让我硬了 要的就是这种效果
Okay, we can talk.
好的 我们可以谈
But you cannot leave until you hear them.
在听到她们演出之前你不准离开
No, I'll stay. Of course, man.
不会的 我会待在这 怎么会走
All right.
很好
Where are your kids?
你家小孩呢
They're in Big Bear with Len and Melanie,
他们和伦 梅兰妮在大熊湖
probably dehydrated and covered in ticks,
多半脱水 全身虱子
but hey, I mean, I can't-- can't take care of everyone.
不过话说回来 我又不能照顾所有人
Got to take care of me. Need some me time right now.
我得照顾我自己 需要一点属于自己的时间
Get my me on.
开始为自己着想
You know, I, uh,
其实 我
I lead a-- a study group in the Torah of healing.
我领导着一个学习小组 主要探索的是心灵治疗
Is that something you would love to--
你要不要来...
just drop in. I'd love to have you.
偶尔加入我们 我随时欢迎你
You want a drink? You could get
想喝一杯吗 你可以得到
I'm pregnant.
我是孕妇
That's right.
对哦
Hi, darling.
嗨 亲爱的
Come sit with me.
过来和我坐坐
Come on.
快
Elliot, I want you to meet Margaux right here.
艾略特 认识下玛歌♥
This is Elliot Weiss.
这是艾略特·瓦斯
He's A&R for Capitol Records.
他是国会唱片艺人经纪部门的
Turns out I love the flavour of lost lesbian wedding dream cake.
发现我很喜欢破灭的拉拉婚礼的蛋糕
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表