剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Good, just hangin' out with the kids.
挺好 我就是来和孩子们玩一下
How's it goin'? How'd the...
那个怎么样啊 那个...
Itty Bitty Titty Committee work out?
那个"小奶♥子♥协会"怎么样了啊
It's not a titty committee.
不是"小奶♥子♥"协会
It's, uh-- It's Nitty Gritty.
是"精华要素"协会
I was just kidding.
我只是在开玩笑
Barb, if you guys want to hang out,
巴布 要是你们想一起玩
I'll tell Melanie to get some more grouper.
我叫梅兰妮再买♥♥点石斑鱼
Yeah. I love fish. And some wine.
好 我喜欢吃鱼 再买♥♥些酒
Your girlfriend's getting grouper.
你女朋友去买♥♥石斑鱼了
Sounds like a party.
开派对吗
It's not a party, it's just dinner.
不是派对 吃餐饭而已
It's what people do, they get together and they eat grouper.
人之常情嘛 聚在一起 吃吃石斑鱼
Grillin' grouper.
烤石斑鱼
Enjoy each other's company.
享受彼此的陪伴
Gonna go grill some grouper.
烤点石斑鱼
Cool. I'm just gonna grab my yoga mat.
很好 我去拿我的瑜伽垫
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
操
Oh, my God!
我的天
Shortly after I transitioned, I met this guy.
变性手术后不久 我遇到了一个人
I was at the Sprint store with my niece,
我当时和我侄女在营业厅
my four-year-old niece,
我侄女刚4岁
and he walks up to me and he asks me,
那人朝我走来 问我
"So, do you date?"
你接受约会吗
And so I'm, like, well-- well, yeah, I date.
然后我回答 是的 我接受
And then he asked me, "So, uh, how much do you charge?"
然后他问我 你多少钱一晚
"How much do you charge?"
你多少钱一晚
I mean, as a trans woman,
我是说 作为一个变性的女人
I appreciate that you want me because I'm trans,
你因为我是变性人而想要我 我很欣慰
I'm good with that.
我能够接受
It's the inappropriate, asking me things like,
比较冒犯的是问我这类问题的 比如
are you fully functional?
你下面好用吗
Fucking rude.
太没礼貌了
I think these guys,
我认为这些人
a lot of them are closet cases.
他们很多都是深柜
They're internally homophobic or trans-phobic,
他们内心深处恐同或恐变性人
and this is how they express it.
通过这样表现出来
Some of them are able
他们中有些能
to go through transition themselves.
自己转变想法
Others are stuck and they'll never get past it.
剩下的就卡在那里 再也迈不过这道坎
You know, you've been fairly quiet,
你一直没说话
what's going on in your mind right now?
你现在在想什么
I met somebody today, uh...
我今天遇到了一个人
I knew back in the day.
我多年前就认识她
Uh, we were at Berkeley, and, um--
我们之前同在伯克利大学
She was part of this radical feminist group,
她加入了一个激进的女权主义组织
they were called the Berkeley Seven.
她们被称为"伯克利七雄"
They burned effigies of us.
她们烧毁了我们的肖像
They thought that we were holding them back.
她们认为我们是她们的阻碍
And we did. We held them back.
而确实 我们阻碍了她们的发展
That's the truth.
那是事实
I mean...
我是说
I hurt people.
我伤害过别人
So I'm gonna FedEx the forms to his parents,
我要把表格寄给他的父母
get that all squared away.
把那些全都搞定
Enrolled. So easy.
就入学 很简单
He's so sweet. I swear to God.
他很贴心 我对天发誓
Yeah, he is. You should have seen him.
是啊 没错 你应该见见他
The impression he made. It was incredible.
他给人印象非常好
I mean, I-- We haven't even talked about this,
我是说 我们还没谈过这事
but I'm assuming that he's--
但我觉得 那个...
he's gonna just move down to that room in the basement, right?
他搬进来是住地下室的那间房♥吧
Like, midway through this year,
大概今年年中的样子
because we're gonna need his room for
因为我们需要用他的房♥间作
little peanut. Oh, yeah,
婴儿房♥ 当然
I will kick his ass down to the basement.
我会让他好好住在地下室的
That boy will heed me. You heard?
那孩子会听我的话 知道吗
I bet he will.
我相信他会的
I was reading this article about adopted kids,
我看了篇文章 讲领养的小孩
and it was just talking
但一直都在说
about how they're performing all the time,
他们会故意做样子 讨人喜欢
because they just want to be kept.
因为他们只是想被收留
Um, yeah. He's not doin' that.
好吧 他不是那样的
I mean, maybe he's not. My boy is white bread.
或许他的确不是 我儿子很单纯的
What's goin' on?
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了
Is it too much?
太过了吗
Yeah.
是的
I got lists, Joshy. You-- I know.
我有计划清单的 乔希 我知道
You know, all the time, just--
你知道 一直以来 只要...
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Do you? Do you know now?
真知道吗 你现在知道了吗
I do.
我知道
Do ya? I do. I do.
真的吗 真的 我清楚
You know what's at the top of my list right now?
你知道我的清单上最要紧的是什么吗
What's that?
是什么
Me going to temple.
我去教会
I get to teach a class who, every week, watch my belly grow.
我每周去教课 他们看着我肚子一天天变大
And then just glance up at this naked finger.
再看到这根没戴戒指的手指
That's all. Say no more.
就这些 不用再说了
Okay. You can check that shit off your list right now.
好 你现在就可以在你清单里划掉那条了
I'm serious.
我认真的
Good night, Josh.
晚安 乔希
I got this.
我会做的
♪There's a new world comin'♪
♪一个新的世界到来♪
♪And it's just around the bend♪
♪它就在拐弯处♪
♪There's a new world comin'♪
♪一个新的世界到来♪
♪This one's comin' to an end♪
♪现在的世界就要走向尽头♪
♪There's a new voice callin'♪
♪一个新的声音呼唤♪
♪You can hear it if you try♪
♪只要你努力去听就能听到♪
♪And it's growin' stronger♪
♪一点一点 声音渐强♪
♪With every day that passes by♪
♪一天一天 一夜一夜♪
It was really crazy. What?
这太疯狂了 什么
You know.
你知道的
All right, I got it.
好了 我懂了
You get one of those, like, skywriters,
你做个那种 空中喷字机
and say, "Marry me, baby."
写上"嫁给我 宝贝"
What about a Saint Bernard?
送只圣伯纳犬怎么样
Around its collar you can put, like, a--
在它的脖子那系上
a big yellow diamond on it.
一个大的黄色钻石
A yellow diamond? A yellow one.
黄钻石 黄色的
On a Saint Bernard? It's different.
挂在圣伯纳犬身上 这很特别
You could do, uh, a scavenger hunt
你可以做成寻宝游戏
with a map and clues. Yeah, if she was 13.
提供地图和线索 好吧 除非她是13岁的小孩
Is that how we're gonna do it?
我们要那么做吗
I feel like Colton would know how to get the job done right.
我感觉科尔顿会知道怎么做
Wouldn't you, cutie pie?
你知道吧 小可爱
Uh, no, no.
不 不
Well, I mean, yeah, but, uh--
我意思是 我知道 但
I don't know, it'd probably be something like a--
是不太懂 或许可以是
I don't know, a horse and carriage or something stupid.
用一匹马拉着马车 有点傻啦
Oh, my God, I literally love--
我的天 我很喜欢
If you asked me like that, I would say yes.
如果你那样跟我求婚的话 我会同意的
You gotta get that ring first, though, right?
你得先把戒指准备好 是吧
My God. Design it, order it, all that shit. Right?
天呐 设计 下单 什么的是吗
Josh, I got-- I got your diamond guy, no problem.
乔希 钻戒我帮你搞定 没问题
My cousin Esther Lee's married to Leonard Reefman.
我表妹艾斯特·李嫁给了伦纳德·里夫曼
He's downtown.
他在市里
Oh, for real? Yeah, no, for real.
真的吗 真的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表