剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
We're pregnant.
我们要有小孩了
What? What?
什么 什么
Yeah. I'm gonna be a dad.
是的 我要当爹了
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Hate to tell you, you already are a dad.
我真不想刺♥激♥你 但你早就当爹了
No. Not--
没有 不
Like, I'm gonna be a dad with a baby,
我是说 我会从孩子婴儿期起就一直陪伴
and I'm gonna do it right for the first time.
我将第一次尽到父亲的责任
Where I actually know that I have a kid.
这次我是真的知道我有个孩子
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Okay, but listen Okay.
不过听着 好
You cannot tell anyone.
你现在还不能告诉任何人
We just peed on a stick. It's early days.
现在只是用验孕棒验过而已 还属于早期
I will not tell anyone.
我不会跟任何人说的
He knocked her rabbi ass up?
他把那拉比的肚子给搞大了吗
Yep, he did. And you know what?
是啊 没错 知道吗
I'm not gonna apologize to her.
我不会向她道歉的
I don't care if she's pregnant.
我才不管她有没有怀孕
Als, Als, please. Don't be churning stuff, okay?
艾尔 艾尔 拜托 别添乱好吗
Because this is my day.
今天是我的大日子
I know. I know it's your day.
我知道 我知道是你的大日子
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Why did he have to pull me aside
为什么他要把我拉到一边
and make it all about him?
搞得像他才是今天的主角一样
Why did you have to come here and tell me?
那你为什么要来这跟我说
Now you're making it all about you.
搞得像是你才是主角一样
Does this-- the outside of my brow look ebony to you?
你觉得我眉毛边缘这里过于乌黑了吗
I feel like it's a little ebony.
我感觉有点乌黑
Am I crazy? Did we talk about mahogany,
是我疯了吗 我们之前说的是红褐色吗
'cause I feel like we talked about mahogany,
因为我觉得我们之前说的是红褐色
and this is a little ebony.
而现在却有点乌黑
It's two fuckin' kids. It's like insta-family.
突然多了两个孩子 就像速配家庭一样
It's a lunatic fringe festival.
就像是奇葩艺术节
Come on, Grandma, come on. Get back here.
快点 外婆 快点 给我回来
You're making me crazy. I can't run.
我要疯掉了 我跑不动
Hi, guys.
大家好
Kids, you're gonna give me a heart attack.
小鬼们 你们快让我犯心脏病了
Mommy, where's Daddy?
妈妈 爸爸在哪儿
He's, um-- He's-- he's not coming.
他 他不会来了
I told you. Why isn't he coming?
我说了吧 他为什么不来
Daddy's not coming, Daddy's not coming.
爸爸不会来 爸爸不会来
I didn't, um-- I-- I didn't invite him.
我没有 我没有邀请他
Kids, oy! Get off the bed.
给我下床 小鬼们
Okay, kids. You know what I just realized?
小鬼们 知道我刚想到了什么吗
We need to go rehearse your flower petal throwing.
我们需要去彩排下你们的撒花仪式
Oh, this is terribly important.
这太重要了
Oh, my God. It's important, yeah.
天呐 非常重要
Because I know she has more than you,
我知道她的比你的多
But you're not gonna compete.
但你不能和她争
You are gonna go.
你得快走
Gracie has more yellow flower petals than me.
格蕾丝比我有更多的黄色花瓣
We are gonna get some more yellow flower petals for you.
我们会去给你拿更多的黄色花瓣
Let's go. But that's not fair!
走吧 但这不公平
Go. Go away. But he's still my dad.
快出去 可他还是我爸爸
Everybody, just gai avek.
大家快出去
She said she needed to see you.
她说她需要见你
I told her not to upset you.
我叫她不要来烦你
Your eyebrows are too dark.
你的眉毛太暗了
We're working on it. Thank you.
我们正在弄 谢谢
God, I miss you in the Shangri La.
天啊 我在香格里拉很想你
I miss you. I know.
我也想你 我知道
Well, the condos came in and moved all us queers out.
新修的公♥寓♥楼把我们这些跨性别者都赶出去了
Fucking yuppies. Yeah.
该死的雅皮士 是啊
Hey, how you doin' at Shelly's?
对了 你在雪莉家怎么样
I'm good. Yeah?
我挺好的 是吗
Yeah, everything's comfortable, you know.
是的 各方面都很舒适
You know, she's just so familiar.
她跟我之间有熟悉感
Famili-- "Family-ar." "Family-ar."
家人 家人一样 像家人一样熟悉
She's familiar.
她就像家人一样
Darling. Familiar.
亲爱的 家人一样的
Come here. So are you.
过来 你也是
Let me cool you off.
让我来给你降降温
Oh, I'm good. You see? Pulse points.
我就不用了 看到了吗 脉搏点
Feels nice, huh?
感觉不错吧
You are amazing. Very nice.
你太棒了 很好
Yes. It feels good.
是的 感觉很不错
Oh, my God.
天啊
What's the matter?
怎么了
My sister's here.
我姐姐来了
No. Can't be.
不是吧 不可能
That's Simon.
那是萨蒙
Look at the two of them.
瞧瞧他们两个
Still a strange boy.
依然是古怪的男孩
How you doin'?
你还好吗
Good.
很好
Talkin' to people? Yep. Yeah.
有和大家交流吗 有的
People talkin' to you? Yes, they are, yes.
大家有找你聊天吗 有的
People are being really nice.
大家都挺好的
Good, good. It's really great.
那就好 很不错
I want you to relax, man.
我希望你能放松
These are your people.
他们都是你的家人
Love you no matter what.
无论如何都是爱你的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, people. People, listen.
各位 各位 听着
There is no bride side and groom side.
没有新郎方和新娘方之分
There-- bride side and bride side.
只有新娘方和新娘方
You know what I mean. Just sit anywhere.
你们懂我意思 随便坐就行
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Who invited your Aunt Brina?
是谁邀请了你的布丽娜姑妈
Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
该死 我错了
I'm sorry, I meant to tell you that.
我错了 我本来是要跟你说的
Listen, we were just nervous.
听着 我们之前很紧张
Sarah has no friends. She has no friends.
莎拉没有朋友 她没有朋友
That's kind of sad. Oh, my God.
那很可悲 天呐
Len got all the friends in the divorce,
一离婚 之前的朋友都站在了伦那边
and Tammy has so many people.
而塔米朋友很多
So we just, you know, they're Facebook friends,
所以我们就 她们是Facebook好友
and it just we wanted to They're Facebook friends?
我们想 她们竟然是Facebook好友吗
Yes, they've been playing Bejeweled Blitz for months now.
是的 她们一起玩宝石迷阵好几个月了
What? What is Bejeweled Bliss?
什么 什么是宝石极乐
Bejeweled Blitz.
是宝石迷阵
It's a video game with colored diamond jewels that you line up.
一个需要把带颜色的宝石排成一行的电子游戏
There's this weird ass cat with laser eyes in the bonus round.
在奖励轮里有一只长有镭射眼的怪猫
Mazel tov on your simcha. Mm, thank you.
恭喜你女儿结婚 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
My God.
我的天
Look at you.
看看你
Okay.
好吧
Look at me.
看我吧
Listen, uh, just to be clear.
听着 我想先说明一下
I didn't think Mom could handle... this,
我觉得妈不太可能接受 我这样
so that's why I haven't been by to see her.
所以我才没有去看她
You didn't see her before all of this.
你变成这样之前也没去看过她
Is that why you're here, to remind me of that?
你就是为此而来的吗 提醒我这事
No, I'm here because Sarah invited me.
不 我来这儿是因为莎拉邀请了我
I don't know why she did.
我也不知道为什么
Nor do I, but here you are.
我更不知道 但你还是来了
I'll take my seat. Do that.
我要坐下了 坐吧
Before anybody tries to get it. All right.
以免被别人抢占了 好吧
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表