剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, lucky number 11. Here it is.
幸运数字11 就是这个
See if I can remember.
看看我还记不记得
That's-- that's my favourite number.
那...那是我最喜欢的数字
Fuck it. No way. Here we go!
他妈的 打不开 我们走吧
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
过来 过来 来吧
You just broke that. I know.
你把那个扯下来了 我知道
So-- so, what, were you like a-- a player?
你当年 应该是个情场老手吧
Oh, I had my fun, but what about you?
我享受过很多"乐子" 你呢
You're a good looking kid. I bet you did all right.
你长得挺帅的 我敢说你也混得不错吧
I mean, I've-- I guess I've known a few girls in a Biblical sense.
我...我想我有跟几个妹子上过床
Really? Four or five a least.
真的吗 至少有了四五回经验
Wait, wait, wait wait. Four or five different girls,
等等等等 是四五个妹子
or, like, four or five different times?
还是上过四五次床
Different girls.
四五个妹子
Never told anybody that before.
我之前都没告诉过任何人的
Well, let's go make you legal. Yeah.
好了 我们去给你注册入学吧 好的
What about Mr Slaughter?
斯洛托先生呢
Is he still here? Nope. Not here anymore.
他还在吗 不在了 已经不在这儿了
Mr Irons, head discipline dude.
那管纪律的头头 埃伦斯先生呢
No, long gone. Now him I've heard of,
也走了好久了 我听说过这个人
heard the stories.
听说过他的事儿
The dude was hard core.
那位仁兄可狠了
He used to walk the halls with a paddle.
他常常拿着个拍子在走廊里巡视
Crazy days.
疯狂的岁月啊
Actual job title on his door, "Disciplinarian."
他的门上头衔都写的是"纪律执行者"
Okay, so you're his legal guardian?
好了 你是他的法定监护人吗
Uh, no.
不是
I am his biological father.
我是他的亲生父亲
But, you know, we can get the legal guardians to sign this.
但是我们也可以找法定监护人来签字
It's just, um, a little complicated,
情况有点儿复杂
but he is living with me.
但他是跟我住的
And you live in the district?
你是住在本区的吗
Check.
对的
Okey-dokey, Colton.
那没问题咯 科尔顿
Welcome to the Pacific Palisades.
欢迎来到太平洋帕利塞德高中
Thank you. And would it be possible--
谢谢你 有没有可能
Could I get locker number 11?
能让我用11号♥的柜子呢
But it feels like nepotism.
但我觉得像是裙带关系
It's not nepotism.
这不是裙带关系
I just want to introduce you to a few of my connections.
我只是想把你介绍给几个朋友
I may not want to stay in L.A. For grad school.
我也许不想留在洛杉矶读研
There he is.
他来了
Hello, Carl.
你好 卡尔
Professor Pfefferman, look at you.
普弗曼教授 快看看你
Thank you. So good to see you.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也是
May we sit? Please.
我们能就座了吗 请
Thank you. Sit, sit.
谢谢 快坐吧
So... So, how are things?
话说... 话说 你过得怎么样
How's Hobsy? Oh, Hobsy's doin' fine.
霍布斯还好吗 他挺好的
You know what he's like.
你也知道他是什么样的人
He's gonna be here forever.
他要在这儿呆一辈子
Yes, he is 'cause he's un-hirable.
是啊 那也是因为没谁要雇他了
Yeah, I thought you could take him with you.
是啊 我原以为你可以带他一起走呢
He's on his third wife.
他在跟第三任妻子闹离婚呢
He's got money.
他分到了财产
Oh, is that right? Oh, absolutely.
是吗 千真万确
Oh, Leslie.
莱斯莉
Leslie, this is the person I want you to meet.
莱斯莉 这就是我想让你见的人
Ali Pfefferman. Hi.
艾丽·普弗曼 你好
Leslie Mackinaw. Hi.
我是莱斯莉·麦科诺 你好
Hi. Ali.
你好 我是艾丽
Ali. Pleasure.
艾丽 幸会
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Leslie, your name is so familiar.
莱斯莉 你的名字很耳熟啊
Did I read you in undergrad?
我是不是在本科课程上读过你的作品
Is that right? Are-- you're a poet.
是不是啊 你是...你是位诗人
I am indeed.
我的确是
Yeah. Oh, you're great.
是啊 你很出色
Thank you very much.
谢谢
I thought Leslie would be the perfect person for you
我觉得 你要是学习女性的研究的话
to learn something about women's studies.
莱斯莉会是非常合适的人选
Oh, I'm afraid you'd have to go someplace else for that.
恐怕 要学习这个 你得另寻高明了
Woman is a dirty word around here.
女人在这儿可不招待见
I am a highly placed staff member
我就职于新建成的性别研究部门
in the newly named Gender Studies Department.
是一名重要的教工职员
Right, of course.
是啊 那当然
And I know you.
我认识你
That's right, we know each other right?
是的 我们认识 对吧
Were you-- were we at Berkeley together?
你是不是 我们一起在伯克利大学待过吧
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
You edited "Perspective on Politics."
你给《政♥治♥观点》做过编辑
I did. Uhhuh.
是的 对啊
I did, for several years. Yeah.
我做了几年 是啊
Yes. Did we publish you?
是的 我们发表过你的作品吗
I applied for the editorial board.
我曾申请成为你们的编辑
And you blocked me.
你封♥杀♥了我
I block-- I didn't block. I've never blocked anybody.
我封♥杀♥ 我没有封♥杀♥你 我从没封♥杀♥过任何人
But I-- I mean, you--
但我想说 你...
You were one of the applicants or--?
你以前是申请过还是...
Uh, yeah, and I applied every year for ten years.
是的 我连续申请了有十个年头
Me and my sisters-in-arms and I applied,
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥申请
and applied, applied, and applied.
申请 申请 再申请
And you took only men.
但是你只收男人
Oh, and one chick who had these huge, huge tits
对了 有个妞儿那个波涛汹涌的胸哟
that you-- you couldn't keep your eyes off of,
你的眼睛都挪不开了
if-- if I remember correctly.
要是我没记错的话
Oh, my God, you were part of that group?
我的天 你是那个组织的一员吗
Well, it's very nice of you to remember.
你能记得 真好
The Berkeley Seven. We were the scourge of the administration.
伯克利七雄啊 我们那时让校方头痛死了
We drove out a provost.
我们赶走了一个教务长
What is a provost?
教务长是什么
Exactly.
就是说嘛
Leslie, I just want to say this,
莱斯莉 我只想说
I don't stand behind what I-- what I did back then. All right?
现在的我并不支持我当年的行为 明白吗
Uh, and I profoundly apologise if that does--
而且我感到深深的抱歉 如果...
If that does you any good. I actually don't--
如果这能让你好受点的话 而且我真的...
I don't remember much of it.
我都不怎么记得了
Well, why would you remember it?
你为什么要记得呢
Here we go. Here we go.
来了 来了
Fuck. Okay, time out.
妈的 好了 暂停一下
Hold on. Time out. I'll be right back.
慢着 暂停 我马上回来
That scared the shit out of me.
你要吓死我了
Did you let yourself in?
你自己进来的吗
Yeah. Don't do that.
是啊 别这样
I, um Please don't do that.
我... 请不要这样
I just forgot my yoga mat,
我忘记拿我的瑜伽垫了
so I wanted to come by. Okay, well,
所以我就想过来一下 那好吧
it's like a fuckin' ghost.
跟个阴魂不散的鬼一样
That scared the shit out of me.
真是把我吓死了
Hey, guys. Mom.
小家伙们 妈妈
Hey. Mom, what are you doing here?
嘿 妈妈 你来这里干什么
It's not your day.
今天不归你负责啊
I'm aware. I just, um,
我知道 我只是...
forgot my yoga mat, so I thought I'd--
忘记拿瑜伽垫了 所以我就
Mommy's here for a very quick visit.
妈妈马上就走了
Come by and pick it up.
过来取走垫子
Hey, Barb. What's up?
嘿 巴布 你好啊
Seeing you again.
又见面了
How's it goin'?
最近怎么样
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表