剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
There's just, like, this giant chasm
就像是有一道巨大的鸿沟
of some kind of grief,
带着一种悲伤
and I have just been thinking a lot about it these days.
我这些天 对此有很多的思考
So maybe there is something there.
也许是有些什么可挖掘的东西
I want to know about you and when you came out.
我想了解你 以及你出柜的时间
How old were you?
你出柜时多大
33.
33岁
How old are you now?
你现在多大
33.
33岁
It's only been about a month for me.
我才开始一个月呢
Really fucking come out late in your family.
你们家人出柜还真是出得晚
It's--
这...
definitely something that's been working its way...
绝对是有某种东西一直慢慢浮向...
to the surface.
表面
Did you meet my cats?
你见过我的猫咪了吗
Yeah, I saw them.
是的 我之前看到了
Did you?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
She finally fell asleep in your bed.
她终于在你床上睡着了
She refused to get in her own.
她不肯睡自己的床
Well, then why am I here? Why am I home?
那你叫我回来干什么 我为什么回家来
I mean, I was gone, like, not even an hour.
我出门都还没一个小时
What happened?
发生什么了
Because your daughter made me cry.
因为你的女儿把我弄哭了
That's what happened. Mom, you
就是这样 妈 你...
She's a real bully.
她真是个小恶霸
You can't cry when you babysit.
你看孩子的时候不能哭的
Okay? You're the adult.
好吗 你才是成年人
Well, tell that to her.
你去跟她说
She really knows how to push buttons.
她气人真有一手
Honestly, honey,
亲爱的 说真的
I don't need another person in my life
我的生命里不需要另一个人
making me feel like a complete failure.
来让我觉得自己是个彻底的失败者
Okay, can we just--
算了 我们能不能...
can we stop?
能别这样了吗
because you-- My night is completely ruined.
因为你 我的夜晚被彻底毁了
Your night? What about my night?
你的夜晚 那我的夜晚呢
Why do you even offer to babysit
那你为什么还主动帮忙看孩子
when you hate it so much?
既然你这么讨厌
Because all my friends do it for their grandkids.
因为我所有的朋友都照看他们的孙子孙女啊
Okay. All right.
好吧 行吧
Well, that's a great reason.
真是个好理由
I didn't tell you, but your father left me.
我没跟你说 你♥爸♥离开了我
I'm alone again.
我又是孤身一人了
Good night, you two.
晚安哟 你们两个
Maura. Maura. Sit down. Watch with us.
莫娜 坐下吧 和我们一起看电视
No.
不用了
Oh, come on. Please sit.
来嘛 快坐
Have a seat, sweetheart. Yeah.
坐吧 亲爱的
What are you watching? I don't know,
你们在看什么 我也不知道
but that guy is going to get mauled by a bear.
但是这个人马上要被熊抓伤了
Are these actors?
这些都是演员吗
No. These are actually real people.
不是 都是真人
They get dropped into the wilderness
他们被丢到了荒郊野外
with, like, a box of crackers or some shit.
身上只带着 一盒饼干什么的
I've missed this smell.
我想念这气味
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Did you always date trans women?
你一直都和跨性别女性♥交♥往吗
Yeah, I did.
是啊 没错
When I was younger,
我年轻点的时候
I realised that I was trans-amorous.
就意识到自己会对跨性别者产生性冲动
I kind of explored it in secrecy, you know--
我只是偷偷摸摸地探索着
spank rags and--
打打飞机
and picking up girls on Santa Monica.
然后在圣塔莫尼卡泡泡妞啊
Then one day I realised
然后有一天我意识到
I didn't have to separate love and sex.
我不是非得将性与爱分离开来
I'm glad that I can be honest now about who I am.
我很高兴现在的我能坦然面对自己
You're great.
你很了不起
Have you two-- Have you--
你们 你们有...
Has Davina met your family?
达维娜见过你的家人吗
Oh. No. You know, my family's all back east.
没有 他们都在东部
You like women?
你喜欢女人是吗
Oh, yes. I love women.
是的 我喜欢女人
I've always loved women,
我一直都喜欢女人
uh, my whole life.
这辈子都是
I love every part of them from head to--
我喜欢她们身上所有的部位 从头到...
vagina.
阴♥道♥
I love vaginas.
我喜欢阴♥道♥
There's no shame in that.
这没什么好羞耻的
No.
是啊
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡了
Really?
不是吧
I'm sorry. I'm wide awake.
抱歉 我还清醒得很呢
Yeah, well, just grab a book.
好吧 那就拿本书
Have a nice read.
好好读一读
And if you get cold,
要是你觉得冷
there are more blankets down the hall.
走廊那儿还有些毯子
I bet those cats will keep you warm.
猫咪们肯定会让你觉得暖暖的
Good night.
晚安
I missed you.
我想你了
I missed your eyes. Really?
我想念你的眼眸 真的吗
I missed your face.
我想念你的脸庞
I missed your ears.
我想念你的耳朵
Fucking shit. I'm sorry, babe.
妈的 抱歉 宝贝
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表