剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
We have sinned against you.
我们得罪了你
We have sinned against you.
我们得罪了你
I'm sorry. I'm not feeling this.
对不起 我实在没感觉
I'm just not feeling this. What's the matter?
我真的没感觉 怎么了
What do you mean? I don't know. It's not working.
你什么意思 不知道 就是没感觉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Fuck. Have you ever gotten, like, so high
操 你有过嗑药嗑到特别高
that, like, all of a sudden, you feel like you're totally sober?
让你整个人突然清醒的经历吗
I feel like I'm totally--
我感觉我完全...
Yeah, like, all the time.
当然 经常这样
You gotta smoke through it. You wanna take another hit?
你得继续吸来熬过这种阶段 要再来点吗
No, no. It's like-- I don't-- It's, like, not working.
不用了 它 我不 它不起作用
Like, this isn't working. I mean, no offence.
这不起作用 没有冒犯的意思
No, no. None taken.
不 不 没事
I just want you to be harder.
我只是希望你能更猛
I just am trying to give you pleasure.
我在努力给你快♥感♥
I don't want you to give me pleasure.
我不想你给我快♥感♥
I want you to-- I want you to take it.
我想要你占据它
Like, I kinda wanna-- It's, like-- Sorta, like--
我想 就像 像
Like, I just wanna be so consumed.
我想被吞噬掉
I want you to rape me, but I don't want it to hurt.
我想你强♥奸♥我 但又不疼痛受伤
I want it, like, gentle.
我想轻轻地来
Like, I kinda want, like-- like--
我想要的是
Like a rapist who wants to makes sure you come.
一个想确保你能高♥潮♥的强♥奸♥犯
Does that make sense?
那能说得通吗
Oh, this is-- You know what--
这是 知道吗
I'm obviously not doing what you want.
我是坚决不会满足你的要求的
It's weird. You should talk to my friend Gary.
太怪了 你该和我的朋友加里聊聊
He does all my computers.
他负责我的电脑事宜
He's part of a whole, like, community of kinky people.
他是变♥态♥族群中的一员
You know, topping, bottoming, BDSM--
攻 受 捆绑 调♥教♥ 施虐 受虐
I'm not into BD-- I'm not like those people.
我对捆绑调♥教♥不感兴趣 我不是那种人
Those people have, like, fucking sex burgers.
那些人都有性♥爱♥汉堡
What is sex burgers? That doesn't exist.
什么是性♥爱♥汉堡 根本不存在
It's, like, you know, like
就像 就像
kids that are obsessed with magic and Star Wars,
小孩都喜欢魔术和星战
except it's adults and all they wanna do is have sex.
而这是成年人 他们想要的就是做♥爱♥
You're not? No!
你不是吗 不是
Because you just ran down a litany
因为你刚刚才列举了
of things that you want me to do to you.
一连串希望我对你做的事
Okay. Wha
算了 怎...
Okay, you know what? I'm supposed to be fasting and like...
好吧 我本该斋戒 以及...
you know, making amends.
弥补过错
And I'm fucking high--
而我他妈却在嗑药
Anyway, did you know it's Yom Kippur?
不说了 你知道今天是赎罪日吗
Is it a Seder you gotta go to? What's up?
你得去参加什么逾越节家宴吗 怎么了
No.
不是
It's the holiest day of the year.
今天是全年最神圣的一天
That's so sad that that's not my bagel.
真伤心 那不是我的百吉饼
That's all I'm saying. Can you open this, please?
我就是这个意思 你能打开这个吗 谢了
His name is Buzz.
他叫巴兹
He's the Jewish Santa Claus,
他是犹太版圣诞老人
and he will be arriving here with Mom.
他会和老妈一起过来
Is Moppa gonna care? Who gives a fuck?
妈爸会介意吗 谁在乎呢
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
Hey, Feldmans! Oh, hi, Josh!
好啊 费尔德曼家人 嗨 乔希
What's up! You look the same as ever...
你好吗 你一点都没变
except for the beard. That beard.
除了胡子 那胡子
I remember when you had a little moustache.
我还记得你当年留小胡子的样子
How are your parents? Oh, the usual. You know.
你父母还好吗 老样子
Mom's good. Dad's a woman.
老妈很好 老爸现在是女人了
Oh, yeah, that's right. Syd told us.
是哦 希德跟我们说过了
That's quite a change.
转变真够大的
Nice to see you. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Your parents are coming, right?
你父母也会来的 对吧
Yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
是的 很期待见到他们
And Josh has big news. He's having a baby and getting married.
乔希有重大消息 他要添小孩和结婚了
Mazel tov.
恭喜
Congratulations. Ali told me. That's great.
恭喜啊 艾丽告诉我了 真的很棒
Okay, I'm going to warm up the blintzes
我去热热薄卷饼
so we can have this, uh, wonderful meal.
然后我们就能吃大餐了
Sweet. Great, great, great.
不错 很好 很好
That's great news. Good to see you,
很令人开心的消息 很高兴见到你
I feel like we should've had mimosas for sure.
我觉得我们应该来点含羞草鸡尾酒
I feel like we should definitely have more bread balls.
我觉得我们该多来点面包球
But Ali, she's a lesbian now.
艾丽现在是个拉拉了
Are you getting all of this? Like a steel trap.
你听明白这么大的信息量了吗 都听进去了
Names, addresses, phone numbers,
姓名 地址 电♥话♥号♥码
W-9 forms, it's all right here.
W-9税务表 我都记下了
I'm very good with facts and figures. Excuse me.
我很擅长记忆实际情况和数字 等一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
稍等下 抱歉 抱歉
Oh, my goodness. Hold on.
天啊 等下
Hi, Shelly. Hello.
嗨 雪莉 好啊
Good Yontif. Good Yontif to you.
节日快乐 同乐
Hey, there, I'm Buzz. Are you pumped for Yom Kippur?
你好 我是巴兹 是不是很期待过赎罪日
This is Buzzy Racklis. He's on the temple board.
这是巴兹·拉克里斯 他是教会成员
And he used to be an astronaut.
以前是宇航员
Really?
真的吗
Actually, I was an attorney for NASA
实际上我是给美国航♥天♥局的一次
on a single patent case.
单一专利案做过辩护律师
But I do own a rock from the moon.
不过我确实有一块来自月球的石头
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
So how do you gals know each other?
二位姑娘是怎么认识的
Darling! Darling! Good Yontif!
亲爱的 亲爱的 节日快乐
Please, after you. Oh, my God.
你先请 天啊
You look stunning, but I don't like your hair.
你看上去很美 不过我不喜欢你的头发
Say hello to my friend,
跟我的朋友打招呼
the charming and wonderful Buzz--
风趣又杰出的巴兹
Buzz Racklis. Yes, this is Ali--
巴兹·拉克里斯 这是艾丽
Oh, my God! This place!
天啊 这地方真棒
You look so handsome!
你帅呆了
You look too thin. Eat a bagel. Good Yontif.
你太瘦了 吃个百吉饼 节日快乐
Oh, my God. I'm so hungry.
天啊 我好饿
No, you have to wait for the blessing. I didn't know you fasted.
不行 你得等到祝颂 我不知道你有斋戒
I didn't.
我没有
Oh. I'll get the water. No, we're not serving water
我去拿水 不行 我们不提供水
in solidarity with the drought.
现在还处于斋戒时间
There is wine on the table if you're thirsty, and skim milk.
要是渴了桌上有红酒 还有脱脂牛奶
Can we do the blessing? We're waiting for the rabbi.
我们能祝颂吗 我们在等拉比
Josh, do we have to wait for her?
乔希 我们要等她吗
No, we can go.
不用 可以开始了
So let's gather around the table.
那大家就都到餐桌这来吧
Right there, please.
这里 谢谢
Shelly, you're right there.
雪莉 你站那儿
Why am I so far away from everybody?
为什么我离大家这么远
Oh, I'm with Buzz. That's right.
我和巴兹站一起 那就对了
Okay. All right, we're at the kiddy's table.
好了 我们在儿童桌
Yes, we are.
是的 没错
Oh, honey, it looks beautiful.
亲爱的 晚餐看上去很美
I would like to begin by thanking everybody
首先我想感谢大家
for coming to gather at this table together.
一起聚在桌前
Um, I've just started--
我刚开始
...sort of investigating
算是研究吧
and wondering about my Jewishness.
好奇我的犹太身世
And without Raquel here,
拉奎尔不在场
I guess the blessing is gonna be a little wonky.
祝颂可能会不太到位
You're doing great. Don't stop.
你做得很好 别停
Thank you, Buzz.
谢谢你 巴兹
So my understanding of Yom Kippur is about
我对赎罪日的理解来自于
this epic Yellow Pages
一本经典的黄页书上
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表