剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck, that's baller.
操 那辆很酷啊
It's so good.
太赞了
Hop in. See if this is the one.
快上车 看看这辆是不是我们的菜
This one-- This is like we all have our own bed.
这辆 我们简直都有自己的床了
Josh can sleep in the back while I drive.
我开车的时候 乔希可以睡在后面
If you're sober. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
要是你头脑清醒的话 别别别
You're not driving.
你不能开车
This is what we're going to do.
我们要这么办
I'm going to put little blankies.
我会放些小毯子
I'm going to make little nests.
搭建成舒适的小窝
And I'm going to feed you little gummy worms as we go.
在路上的时候我会给你们喂黏黏的小虫子
You're out of your fucking mind. Ew!
你♥他♥妈♥有病吧 恶心啊
How you folks doing? Oh, here he is.
各位看得怎么样啊 他来了
Hi. Richard. - Hi.
你好 我是理查德 -你好
Joshua Pfefferman. Joshua.
我是乔书亚·普弗曼 乔书亚
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗 我很好
Hi. Hey. My girls love this one.
你好 我的姑娘们喜欢这辆车
Yep. Pretty girls need a pretty van.
是的 香车配美人
Yes, they do.
是啊 没错
Now, the base model on this one starts at 39.5.
这辆车普通款的起步价为39500美元
So, right off the bat,
快点告诉我
what's the lowest you can go?
最低你能出到多少
Just no fucking around.
别给我扯那些虚的
I might be able to swing, uh, 38.
我能降到38000
No. But that's really
不行 但这真的是...
That's as low as I can go without losing my job.
我只能降到这么低 不然我就要丢饭碗啦
38? Okay.
38000 那好
Uh, where you from?
你打哪儿来
Encino. You?
恩西诺 你呢
Pacific Palisades.
太平洋帕利塞德
Really?
真的吗
We got two Cali boys here.
我们这儿有两个加州小伙子呢
Two Cali boys! There we go.
两个加州小伙子 好极了
That's what I'm talking about.
就该这样才对嘛
What can you do for a fellow Angelino?
你们能为洛杉矶老乡做点什么呢
Because I think you can do better than 38.
我觉得你能降到38000以下
I know you can do better than 38.
我知道你能降到38000以下
I-- I really can't.
我真的做不到
Like 32.
比如32000
Okay.
好吧
That's physically not possible.
那是完全不可能的
Treinta y dos.
32000美元
Right? Right? Right?
好吗 好吗 好吗
You will sell me this van for $32,000.
你会以32000美元的价格将这辆车卖♥♥给我
I know you need this commission,
我知道你需要这笔提成
and if you don't, I'm going to walk away.
要是你不需要的话 我就走了哦
Owned and fucking poned.
一车在手 天下我有
All right, who's got a licence?
好了 谁有驾照
Yes. See you back at the studio, all right?
好棒 工作室回见 好吗
Last one to the studio buys Pinkberry.
最后一个到工作室的要买♥♥粉红莓哦
Motherfucker.
操你八辈祖宗
And then Syd bailed,
然后希德就走了
and now I have to go to Idyllwild all by myself.
我现在得独身一人前往爱迪威尔德
Isn't that Leslie woman there?
那个叫莱斯莉的女人不是也会去吗
Yeah, but that's exactly why I don't want to go by myself.
是啊 但就是因为这个我才不想一个人去
I don't want to seem like one of her little groupies.
我不想表现得跟她的小粉丝一样
You should see this little baby bird little--
你应该看看那个被摩♥门♥教♥会
excommunicated from the Mormon Church coming out of her bedroom
逐出的小少女 走出她卧室的样子
all fucked into oblivion
都被♥操♥得神志不清了
like a--
就像
Oh, my God.
我的天
Isn't she old?
她不是很老吗
She is older.
她是要老点儿
She is extremely sexy, very smart,
她特别性感 十分睿智
and I really, really like her,
我真的真的很喜欢她
and I think that I'm too old for her.
我觉得 我对她来说年纪太大了
I'm not kidding. She likes them real little.
我没开玩笑 她喜欢那种特别嫩的
I got to meet this woman.
我一定得见见那个女人
Oh, my God. Come with me to Idyllwild.
天啊 跟我一起去爱迪威尔德吧
You can meet her, and then I don't have to go alone.
你能见到她 那样我也不用一个人去了
No. I can't. I can't.
不 我不行 真的
I got the cable guy coming to install the bigger TV.
装有线电视的要来给我装那个大电视
Do you hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?
你听到从你嘴里吐出来的那些话了吗
In case you didn't, the cable guy
要是你没听到的话 "装有线电视的
coming to install the bigger TV.
要来给我装那个大电视"
Hi. Hello.
你好 你们好啊
Hi!
你好
Hello.
你好
This place looks great.
这地方看上去不错啊
Yeah. Isn't this amazing?
对啊 是不是很赞
Looks like we're in Key West.
跟在基韦斯特一样
That makes sense. Very festive, Mom.
言之有理 妈 挺有过节的感觉啊
1, 2, 1, 2, 3.
1 2 1 2 3
Is Josh coming?
乔希来吗
No. I, uh, I invited him,
不来 我邀请了他
but he's still a little depressed.
但他心情还是不太好
Yeah. So am I.
是啊 我也是
I thought Raquel was going to be my sister-in-law.
我原以为拉奎尔会成为我的弟媳
It's awful. It's tragic.
太糟糕了 太悲剧了
We all thought it was gonna work out differently.
我们都以为他们这次能修成正果
Is that a margarita machine?
那是台做玛格丽塔酒的机子吗
Yes, Buzzy bought it for me.
是的 巴兹给我买♥♥的
Hi, Buz. Hey, girls.
巴兹 你好 姑娘们好
Wow, a new grill.
新烤架啊
Yes, he bought that for me, too.
是的 那也是他给我买♥♥的
He loves his meat.
他喜欢吃肉
I love his meat.
我喜欢吃他的肉
Oh, Mom, ew.
妈 恶心啊
Can I get one of these?
我能拿一块这个吗
Yeah, in a minute.
好啊 马上就好
I made the plates too small.
我用的盘子太小了
I have to do with my finger.
我只好用手弄一下
Did he move in?
他住进来了吗
He lives on a houseboat on Lake Havasu,
他住在哈瓦苏湖的一个船屋上
and the commute was getting to be too much,
来来去去的太不方便
so he has a drawer.
所以他就搬过来了
I don't know how to work this yet. Here.
我还不知道要怎么用这个 拿着
Oh, a yellow watermelon. This is very exotic.
黄瓤西瓜 挺有异域风情啊
I knew you'd like that. Thanks for bringing this.
我知道你会喜欢的 谢谢你带来这个
I wonder if this is an aphrodisiac.
我想知道这有没有催情的效果
Whoo, I hope so.
希望会吧
I just feel like no one understands me.
我就是觉得 没人理解我
Well, I felt like that,
我也这么觉得
and I know what you're saying.
我懂你说的是什么意思
You know, there's always darkness before the--
黑暗过后总是会有
the storm? Dawn?
暴风雨 还是黎明
And I'm dead.
我自杀了
This is hard. I know.
好难啊 我知道
It's really hard.
真的好难
I know. It's okay, though.
我知道 但没关系啊
You just have to get in there
你只是得深入了解
and intercept what they're feeling.
与他们感同身受
They're-- They're about to harm themselves.
他们 他们打算伤害自己
You have to keep them from harming themselves.
你得阻止他们伤害自己
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
This is harder than I thought.
比我想得要难啊
I've had those thoughts.
我也曾有过这种想法
This is you.
那是你的经历啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表