剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Man on the land!
男人出没
What the--
搞什
I'm gonna go.
我走了
Man on the land! Man on the land!
男人出没 男人出没
Excuse me, do you know where Camp Sojourner is?
打扰下 你知道旅居者营地在哪儿吗
Excuse me, do you know where Camp Sojourner--
打扰下 你知道旅居者营地在...
Ali?
艾丽
Sarah!
莎拉
Excuse me.
打扰下
Did I... I...
你是不是...
Did I just see you walking that woman around on a leash?
你是不是刚才牵着一个女人走
Yeah, she's my naughty doggy.
是啊 她是我的淘气小狗
It's a play scene.
是一种情景演绎
Play scene.
情景演绎
You know, consensual power exchange.
双方同意的权力交换
Role playing.
角色扮演
You interested?
你有兴趣吗
Ali?
艾丽
Sarah?
莎拉
We are goddamn specks of dust.
我们是灰尘的微粒
Oh, here we go.
又来了
Yup. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是 是 是
Zelda just hates it when I start waxing philosophical.
扎尔达讨厌我长篇大论哲学
But tonight it feels so damn good
但是今晚感觉真的特别好
just being a nothingless speck
就当自己是个渺小的微粒
with my chosen family.
和我最爱的家人在一起
Hear, hear, to being specks.
干 干 敬我们是微粒
To specks! To specks!
敬微粒 敬微粒
Oh, man, I never felt totally free
我从没感受到过完全的自♥由♥
until my first summer here walking around buck
直到我第一来这裸体行走在
naked in the woods.
树林中的鹿群间
Under a full moon.
在满月之下
That's so true. It's so nice here.
这里好真实 好美妙
So comfortable. No predators.
好舒适 没有捕食者
Except for these goddamn mosquitoes.
除了这些该死的蚊子
Shit.
妈的
God, it's awful that
天啊 非常可怕的一点是
every woman is just walking around all the time in the real world
每个女人整天行走于真实的世界
with this low-grade anxiety of being raped or maimed.
心里非常焦虑 害怕被强♥奸♥或打残
Oh my God, Moppa, hi!
天啊 妈爸 你好啊
Excuse us.
抱歉打扰了
Oh, hi, I was so worried about you.
你好啊 我刚刚真的好担心你
I want to go.
我想走了
What? I want to go home.
什么 我想回家
No, what?
别啊 什么
I'm going to find Sarah, and we're going to go, okay?
我去找到莎拉 然后我们就走 好吗
Please, listen. I'll explain.
请你听我说 我待会儿再解释
I'm really stoned. Really stoned.
我现在抽嗨了 进入迷幻状态了
And it's so late. Please?
而且已经很晚了 拜托
This is really a safe, nice place.
这是个安全的好地方
These women are really nice.
这些女人都很好
I've been here for awhile.
我来这儿有一会儿了
Just sit and have one beer.
坐下吧 喝一瓶啤酒
Maura, come. Come.
莫娜 来吧 来吧
Sit. Come sit.
坐下吧 坐吧
Hi, Leslie. I'm... I'm not--
嗨 莱斯莉 我不...
Please, just have one beer. Okay?
求你了 就喝一瓶啤酒 好吗
One beer.
那就一瓶啤酒
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Here, have mine. It's open.
来 喝我的吧 已经打开了
I'm gonna get you a chair.
我去给你拿把椅子
Well, apparently some second-wavers
显然 有些第二波女权主义者
called for an emergency town-hall meeting
召开了一次紧急市政厅会议
because the S&M camp got so big this year.
因为今年的"虐爱野营"活动规模太大了
Things get nuts around here.
这里的情况太疯狂了
Oh, the fucking extremists.
那些该死的极端主义者
Yeah, well, here's to us extremists.
好吧 敬我们这些极端主义者
Here's to the last remaining extremists!
敬最后在世的极端主义者
Just don't be starting any shit, Sandy,
不过别乱说一些混话 桑迪
because Ali and Maura had no idea about the festival policy.
因为艾丽和莫娜对音乐节的规定一无所知
Leslie?
莱斯莉
What is the festival policy?
音乐节的规定是什么
It's very simple.
其实很简单的
Women born women.
必须是天生的女人
I don't mean to be rude, but what does that mean?
我不想失礼 但那是什么意思
I mean, when you say women born women?
什么叫"天生的女人"
It means people who were born with a vagina and a uterus.
就是天生有阴♥道♥和子♥宫♥的人
First of all, does that mean if you have a hysterectomy,
首先 如果你做了子♥宫♥切除术 是不是就代表
you're not a woman?
你不是女人了
Bingo, here we go with the hysterectomy.
"真好" 又要开始关于子♥宫♥切除术的讨论了
Come on, she brought up uteruses!
拜托 是她提到子♥宫♥的
I'm just saying having a uterus
我只是说 拥有子♥宫♥
doesn't grant you entry into this place.
并不能代表你就可以进入这个地方
Look, I drove the plough. I cleared these woods
听着 我亲自犁地 把这一块的树木砍光
and we did it with one thing in mind:
我们做这事的时候脑子里只有一种信念
that we women could have one God damn safe space in the world.
那就是我们女人在这世上也可以有一块安全的地方
No one's trying to take your woods away from you.
没人想抢走你们的树林
I just feel that I have a right to be here, too,
我只是觉得我也有权待在这里
as a transgender woman.
作为一个跨性别的女人
I think that this is more about, like, the nudity and the showers.
我觉得主要是裸体和沐浴等问题
This is about nudity?
竟然扯到裸体上了吗
A lot of people here are triggered by penises.
这里的很多人 看到阴♥茎♥就会受刺♥激♥
Why? Penises are triggering
为什么 阴♥茎♥很容易刺♥激♥到人
to many women. Why?
对很多女人都是这样 为什么
Because we've all been raped. Everybody?
因为我们都被强♥奸♥过 所有人吗
Well, no. I was raped.
不是 我被强♥奸♥过
I didn't rape you.
又不是我强♥奸♥的你
It's true. She stopped raping long ago.
是真的 她很早前就停止强♥奸♥的勾当了
See, this is where it gets really weird,
瞧吧 越来越古怪了
because, you know, suddenly the conversation is all around you,
因为 突然间 对话都是围绕着你展开的了
and all of us are trying to make you comfortable.
我们所有人都在努力让你心里觉得舒服
You're trying to make me comfortable?
你们在努力让我心里觉得舒服
Yeah, we're Right now,
是啊 我们... 现在
you're trying to make me comfortable?
你们是在努力让我心里觉得舒服吗
We're trying to explain it to you.
我们在解释给你听
And I don't give a shit about your goddamn penis.
我他妈才不在乎你的阴♥茎♥呢
It's about the privilege.
是它所代表的特权
What privilege are you talking about?
你到底指的是什么特权
I was in way too much pain to experience
我实在经历着太多的痛苦 无法去体验
what you're calling privilege.
你所谓的什么特权
Your pain and your privilege are separate.
你的痛苦和特权是分开的
And Berkeley was a great example of that.
伯克利大学的事就是个好例子
Right, even though... even though you were suffering privately,
是啊 尽管 尽管你私底下承受着痛苦
which of course you were,
那当然是事实
you were still compensated as a man, and you owned the house.
你依然得上天垂怜 生为男儿身 你还有一栋房♥子
You had your name on the house.
那房♥子的产权是属于你的
I mean, Mom was the one that had to leave.
妈妈则不得不离开
It's not unreasonable.
那也不算毫无道理
That was this is about? The house? And Mom?
所以重点是这个吗 那房♥子 和你妈
No.
不
No. I'm going. I have to go.
不是 我走了 我得走了
No, it's not about Mom and the house.
不是 重点不是妈妈和那房♥子
I'm going.
我要走了
Listen... This is bullshit.
听我说 真是狗屁胡扯
Oh, here goes the privilege bullshit.
某个特权混♥蛋♥要滚了
You gonna stay here with your uterus, or are you coming with me?
你要凭着你的子♥宫♥留在这里 还是跟我走
Ali's a big girl.
艾丽是个大姑娘了
Finger wagging.
摇手指的动作
Yeah.
是啊
I remember that.
我可记得呢
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表