剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
♪Hava neranenha♪
♪让我们歌♥唱♪
Where's my girl at?
我的新娘呢
♪Hava neranenha♪
♪让我们歌♥唱♪
♪Uru, uru♪
♪醒来吧 醒来吧♪
♪Uru ahim♪
♪我的兄弟们 醒来吧♪
♪Uru ahim be-lev sameah♪
♪我的兄弟们 欢欣鼓舞地醒来吧♪
♪Uru ahim, uru ahim♪
♪我的兄弟们 醒来吧♪
♪Be-lev sameah♪
♪欢欣鼓舞地醒来吧♪
Josh!
乔希
Where's Sarah?
莎拉在哪儿呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Sarah. Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉
Why did you let me marry her?
你们为什么准我跟她结婚
Did you not want to? No!
难道你不想吗 不想
No. I didn't want to.
不 我不想的
I didn't want to. Why did you let me?
我不想结 你们怎么就让我跟她结婚了呢
Oh, my God. What did I do?
天啊 我都做了些什么
You're just having a moment.
你只是一时焦虑发作而已
I think this happens. I'm not. I wish I was having
我觉得这也挺正常 不是 我希望自己
You know what? The whole fucking relationship
你知道吗 这段和塔米的感情
with Tammy was a moment.
都他妈只是一时心血来潮
This. This. This is fuckin' real.
而结婚 这事太他妈真实了
I have to pee.
我要尿尿
This is like-- This is forever.
这就像 这成了永远
I mean, I didn't want to leave Len.
我不想离开伦的
I don't even know what I want to do.
我都不知道自己想做什么
I'm just totally pathetic.
我是个彻头彻尾的悲剧
Okay.
好啦
Just right now, just breathe.
此时此刻 呼吸就行了
I fucking hate Tammy.
我他妈讨厌死塔米了
I hate her and I hate her stupid fuckin' family.
我讨厌她 还有他们家那群该死的人
Those fuckin' WASPs.
那群该死的白人
Just breathe. Okay, hold on.
呼吸就行了 好吧 慢着
I can't-- It's real hard 'cause you're here,
我没法 你在这儿 我尿不出来
It's like I know I have to but it's not letting me.
我知道我得尿出来 但我就是做不到
Do you want me to go? No, I don't want you to go.
你想让我走开吗 不 我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
我不想让你走
Just be quiet for a second.
安静一会儿
Wait, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
You guys, wait. Hold on.
各位 慢着
I still don't have Sarah, hold on.
我还没找到莎拉 慢着
Maura, Shelly.
莫娜 雪莉
Where's Sarah? I can't find Sarah anywhere.
莎拉在哪儿呢 我到处都找不到她
While we are waiting for the bride,
在等待新娘的同时
let's celebrate Joshy's brand new baby.
让我们一同庆祝 乔希有了新的小宝宝
Come with me. I need your help.
跟我来 我需要你的帮助
Come on. Josh.
快来 乔希
Who did you tell that we are pregnant?
你都告诉谁我们有孩子了
Nobody.
谁都没告诉啊
How does your mom know?
那你妈怎么知道的
She doesn't know.
她不知道啊
Okay. Oh, my God.
好啦 苍天啊
You okay, honey? Do you need some I'm not okay.
亲爱的 你还好吗 你要些... 我不好
I don't want to be married. I don't want to be married.
我不想结婚 我不想结婚
Oh, my God,
上帝啊
I'm fucking stuck with her for the rest of my fucking life.
我他妈这辈子都要和她捆在一起了
Like, legally bound to that fucking woman.
在法律意义上 和那个该死的女人捆在一起
It's done.
完蛋了
Well, I mean, it's--
好吧 其实
it's-- it's not done yet.
其实还没有
I mean, Jewish-wise, you are married.
从犹太教义上讲 你是结婚了
But--
但是
I mean, legally, you're not. Yet.
在法律意义上 你还没有 目前没有
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We signed the license.
我们都签了婚姻申请文件了
I still need to send it to the city,
但我还得把文件提交到市里去
they have to-- they have a special stamp.
他们得 他们还有个特殊的章要盖
They have to put the stamp on it.
他们得在文件上盖章
Wait, did you-- So you haven't sent that thing in?
等等 你还 所以你还没有把文件寄过去吗
When would I have mailed it, Sarah?
我什么时候有空寄啊 莎拉
You know, right after the ceremony,
就在典礼结束之后
I would have just left. In these heels.
我就会穿着这双高跟鞋离开了
Walked into downtown Palm Springs.
步行到市中心的棕榈泉
In the heat.
在如此高温中
Found a mailbox. Are you, like, gonna be a smartass?
找到一个邮筒 你是不是在冷嘲热讽啊
I'm asking you Yeah.
我在问你... 是的
I actually am taking this very seriously.
我真的在很严肃地对待这件事
I did not send it in.
我没有把文件寄走
So I'm not.
所以我没结婚
That's correct.
是的
You're not married.
你还没有结婚
Um, okay, so what is a wedding then?
好吧 那这场婚礼又算什么
I mean--
我是说...
It's a ritual.
只是个仪式
It's a pageant.
就是个庆典
It's like a very expensive play.
就像是一出奢华的戏剧
That's genius. It's a play.
真聪明 就是在演戏
And we're just in costume.
我们就是穿着戏服而已
And you're not married.
而你没有结婚
I'm not? Nope.
我没有结婚 是的
I'm not married.
我没有结婚
It's an expensive...
真是出烧钱的...
play. I'm not married.
戏剧 我没有结婚
It's theater. I'm not married.
就像是演戏 我没有结婚
I'm not married. You're not married.
我没有结婚 你没有结婚
I'm not married. I'm not married.
我没有结婚 我没有结婚
You're not married. I'm not married.
你没有结婚 我没有结婚
Sarah?
莎拉
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
She's fine. She's fine.
她挺好的 她没事
Come here. Hey, baby.
过来这边 嘿 宝贝儿
Baby, come here.
宝贝儿 过来
Hold on one second. Okay.
等一下 好的
Uh, Bri.
那个 布丽
I just want to thank you both for, uh--
我想感谢你们两个...
For coming. You were great.
来参加婚礼 你很了不起
I'm gonna get the car, Mom.
我去取车 妈
Listen, I want to, uh--
听着 我想...
I want to come by, I want to see Mom.
我想过去 去看一下妈
Oh, really? You want to see Mom.
是吗 你想去看看妈
Don't you dare, Mort.
你敢去 莫特
You let that woman get off this planet
你必须让她在不知道这事的情况下
without knowing about this.
安静地离开这个世界
Can you do that?
你做得到吗
Could you do something for somebody else?
你能放下自私 为别人做到某些事吗
I told Ali about the baby.
我把你怀孕的事告诉了艾丽
She must have said something.
肯定是她说出去的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I thought we were gonna Yeah.
我以为我们会... 是啊
Wait and tell people together.
等着一起告诉大家
Yeah, I just--
是啊 我只是
I wanted her to be nicer to you.
我想让她对你友善点
Please don't do that to me.
请不要这样对我
Betray me and then tell me it's a gift.
背叛我 然后告诉我这是为我好
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
Expecting me to disappoint you.
你在等着我让你失望
And then I do and it's like, oh, great.
然后我真让你失望了 你就高兴了
But I want you to know that I told Ali that
但我想让你知道 我之所以告诉艾丽
because I was excited.
是因为我为此激动不已
And so, yeah, I fucked up, I made a mistake.
没错 我搞砸了 我犯了个错
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表