剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
That was absolutely beautiful.
写得太美了
There you go.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome.
不客气
That was... that was incredible.
刚刚你读的诗 太不可思议了
Oh, well, thank you.
谢谢
It pleases me that you liked it.
你喜欢 我就感到欣慰了
It makes me think everybody in the world should be a poet.
让我感觉 世上每个人都该成为世人
Oh, man, you do not want everyone in the world writing poems.
天 你不会想让世人都去写诗的
I, uh, I saw Bella walking earlier with her big old parasol.
我早前看到贝拉顶着那把旧的大太阳伞走过
Yeah, she says there's a lot of skin cancer in that family.
是啊 她说她们家很多人得了皮肤癌
I bet, yeah.
我想也是
We split up.
我们分手了
I, uh...
我...
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that.
抱歉 我刚刚不知道
Don't be.
不用
Where's Syd?
希德在哪儿
Um, actually, we split up.
实际上我们也分手了
So...
所以
I just came with my sister and my Moppa.
我和我姐姐 妈爸一起来的
Having a girl's weekend.
度过一个女生周末
Aw, shit.
糟糕
What?
怎么了
That really might not have been the brightest idea you ever had.
那可能不是个好主意
What do you mean?
什么意思
This festival was founded for women born women.
这个音乐节是为天生女人的人创立的
And there're folks here, they just don't want trans...
有的人不欢迎跨性
Transwomen around.
跨性女来这
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
That's crazy, everybody seems so stoned and relaxed.
那太荒谬了 所有人看起来都很开心和放松
You'd be surprised.
你会觉得震惊的
There are ladies here, they save up all year long,
有的跨性女存一整年的钱
and they get here and they feel protective
来到这 感觉很安全
and they end up just... they end up spewing hate.
但是到最后 发泄出的全是仇恨
Now I'm sort of feeling I should go and find her.
我觉得我应该去找到她
Well, can I come?
我能一起吗
Yes.
好啊
♪I'm waiting♪
♪我在等待♪
♪Oh Peggy Gordon♪
♪佩吉·戈登♪
♪You are my darling♪
♪你是我的宝贝♪
♪Come tell to me♪
♪过来告诉我♪
♪The very reason♪
♪是什么原因♪
♪Why I am slighted so by thee♪
♪让你忽视我♪
♪I'm so in love♪
♪我陷入爱河♪
Sarah?
莎拉
Oh my God.
天啊
Jocelyn?
乔瑟琳
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么
I didn't know you were...
我之前都不知道你是...
Lesbian? No.
拉拉吗 不知道
I am. Really?
我就是 真的吗
Well, you know Marla McFarland, right?
你认识玛拉·麦克法兰吧
With the twins in the third grade? Yeah?
她家双胞胎在读三年级 知道
We left our husbands for each other.
我们为了彼此离开了自己的老公
Seriously? I'm, like, not the only outcast?
真的吗 我不是唯一的另类咯
That's so cool.
太棒了
What?
怎么了
Can I just, like, say something to you
我能跟你直说吗
and just try to help you out a little bit, maybe?
算是给你提个建议
Uh, okay.
好啊
Nobody, nobody cares about what you do.
没人 没人关心你做什么
I mean, I know you think they care, but they don't.
我知道你以为他们在乎 其实不然
You know, people walking around at our school,
学校里的人
they're mostly thinking about car pools and play dates
他们大多想的都是拼车 玩伴
and homework, and...
还有家庭作业 以及
You know, it's that, that face.
又是那个表情
What? That hurt feelings like poopy face
什么 你走路时带着的
that you're walking around with.
伤情苦瓜脸
Nobody wants to see that.
没人想看到
Really, like, lose it.
真的 赶快换掉
Yeah, okay.
好 行吧
Forgive yourself. Like, it's okay.
原谅你自己 淡然一点
Move on, man.
向前看
So, wait, where should I tell her to meet?
等下 我该让她在哪儿和我们见面
Sojourner.
旅居者
I have my contraband hot dogs over there.
那里有我私带进来的热狗
Okay.
好了
Are you sure we shouldn't just wait her for her?
你确定我们不用在这等她吗
No, I mean... I promise you, she's fine.
不用 我向你保证 她没事
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
Come in, come in.
进来吧 进来
We've been waiting for you.
我们一直在等你
For me specifically?
特意等我吗
Yes, come. I must anoint you.
是的 来吧 我必须给你施涂油礼
Ah, my dear.
亲爱的
No, no, no.
不 不是这
Oh, sorry. That's quite all right.
抱歉 没事
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, you are blessed, my child.
你被保佑了 孩子
Please.
请进
My name is Ashley.
我叫艾什莉
Or, as I'm better known, Crying Bear.
大家一般称呼我为哭泣熊
Some of you are here for personal reasons.
你们中有人来此是因为个人原因
Lost love,
逝去的爱
or to mourn your murdered femininity.
或者是来追悼你已死的女性气质
Some of you I know from my Drumming Away Racism group.
有的人参加过我的"鼓除种族歧视"小组
Can everybody lie down?
大家能躺下吗
We're gonna go on a journey.
我们要踏上旅程了
You might experience some deep emotions.
你可能会体验到一些深层次的情感
Laughter, uncontrollable weeping is not uncommon.
笑声 无法控制的落泪都很正常
Just release.
释放出来就好
Would you like to take your place on the mat so we can begin?
你要躺在地毯上吗 这样我们就能开始了
We're going to just unleash some emotions.
我们要释放出一些情感
The deep emotions.
深层次的情感
Yeah, I think... I think I have the wrong tent.
那个 我想我来错帐篷了
Hello, I'm Sherlock the clown.
你好 我是小丑夏洛克
And also a magician, by the way.
同时也是魔术师
May I interest you in a magic show?
我能为你表演魔术吗
$30 for an hour, $20 for 15 minutes?
一小时30美元 15分钟20美元
Please help me out.
请行行好
I already said no.
我已经说了不用了
I already said no.
我已经说了不用了
I already said no.
我已经说了不用了
Hello, can I interest you in a card trick?
你好 能为你表演纸牌魔术吗
No, thank you. Penis alert!
不用了 谢谢 阴♥茎♥警报
What's happening?
什么情况
Man on the land! Man on the land!
男人出没 男人出没
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, when the men come
当有男人出现时
and they only come, by the way, to take our shit away,
他们只是来清理我们的粪便的
we like to say "Man on the land"
我们就说"男人出没"
so everyone knows there's a man on the land,
这样所有人都知道有男人出没
so nobody gets triggered, or too excited.
这样就没人会被激怒 或者太亢奋
Has there been a problem with the employees?
是出现过和员工不快的经历吗
The problem isn't with the employees.
问题不在于针对员工
It's that they're men.
问题在于他们是男人
Man on the land! Man on the land!
男人出没 男人出没
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表