剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Well, we all have complications in our life.
谁的生活里没点混乱呢
Right now I would like to see this room downstairs.
现在我想看看楼下的这间屋子
Okay. Well, that's the basement.
好的 那是地下室
We could do that first,
可以先看它
but Colton's room's up here.
但科尔顿的房♥间在这上面
We could do this. Congratulations.
我们可以看这个 恭喜
You're going to have a baby.
你要有小孩了
Oh. Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
We're having a baby.
我们要有小孩了
I hope you don't make the same mistake as last time.
希望你不要重蹈覆辙
Um, wh-what are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about Colton. I'm talking about Rita.
我在说科尔顿 我在说丽塔
Now a new baby. You left that baby.
要有新的小孩了 你抛弃了之前的那个
You abandoned him.
你抛弃了他
I didn't-- I didn't abandon Colton.
我没有 我没有抛弃科尔顿
Well, sure I
当然 我
I didn't know about Colton until a few months ago.
我直到几个月前才知道科尔顿的存在
Josh, don't lie to me. I can't believe that.
乔希 别骗我 我不信
I'm telling you I literally had no idea.
我跟你说 我当年是真不知道
I mean, she-- she ran away and had the baby,
她离开了 独自生下小孩
like, I-- She didn't tell anybody.
她没跟任何人说
I find this very hard to believe.
我觉得这很难让人相信
What's your deal, man?
你是什么情况啊
Why are you, like, coming after me?
为什么你要针对我
I'm telling you I literally had no idea.
我跟你说 我之前毫不知情
Nobody knew.
没人知情
I Excuse me.
我 打扰下
We knew.
我们知情
And I want to be very clear with you.
我想说明下
No one abandoned anyone.
没人抛弃了任何人
What we did do is make a sizable contribution to your church
我们给你的教会捐了一笔可观的钱
to help that poor girl and pay her medical bills.
去帮助那可怜的女孩 支付她的医疗费用
They fucking knew?
他们竟然知情
Those--
那群...
Do you have any idea how different my life would be?
你知道要是... 我的生活会有多大不同吗
Everything would be different.
一切都会不同
If what, honey? If they hadn't lied.
要是什么 亲爱的 要是他们没有撒谎
No, honey,
不 亲爱的
everything in your life would have been different
要是丽塔没有对你性侵的话
if Rita hadn't molested you.
你的生活才会变得不同
Okay.
好了
I'm so sick of everybody saying that shit.
我受够你们这样说了
Because that is Raquel
因为那是... 拉奎尔
I loved her. Okay?
我爱过她 懂吗
Hey, guys Give us five minutes!
那个 你们... 给我们5分钟
Do not yell at him.
别朝他吼
Hey, hey. Get in, get in, get in.
进来吧 进来
Sorry, Colton. There's-- Uhh.
抱歉 科尔顿
Get in. Get in here.
进来 进来
I'm sorry. Uh...
抱歉
I'm really sorry, but they're packing up the RV,
真的很抱歉 他们在收拾房♥车
and they said they can make space for me if you want.
他们说如果你想的话 他们可以带我一起走
This is-- This is fucking insane right now.
这 这太他妈的扯淡了
It is--
这...
Do you--
你
Do you want to go with them?
你想跟他们走吗
Do you want me to go?
你想让我走吗
I just want to do what's right.
我只想做正确的事
I want to do what's best for you.
做对你最有利的事
What-- You're a grown man.
你 你是个大人了
What do you want?
你想要什么
I-- I think you guys
我觉得你们即将
got a really good thing going on with the baby,
再添个小孩挺好的
and, Raquel, I'm-- I'm really sorry.
拉奎尔 我真的很抱歉
Raquel, uh--
拉奎尔
I don't know, man. I don't-- I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I-- I-- I'm just--
我 我只
I'm going to give you some space, man. I--
我会给你一些空间 我...
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
What do I do?
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
I-- This-- Uh--
我 这
This feels really bad.
这感觉很糟
I'm-- I'm really stressed out.
我压力真的很大
I just know that that--
我只知道...
those feelings...
这些感觉
can't be good for a baby.
对宝宝不好
To those who came before, wherever they may be.
敬那些之前来过的人 不管他们现在身处何地
Hear, hear. Hear, hear.
干 干 干 干
That's her. Which one?
那个就是她 哪个
She's the one holding court,
主持聚会的那个
the one who you think she is.
你觉得是的那个
Who is that girl?
那个女孩是谁
Is that her girlfriend or her daughter?
是她女友还是女儿
I don't know.
我也不知道
She's, like, 16. She's
她看上去只有16岁 她
Did you go out with Sailor?
你是不是和萨娜约会过
Uh, yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
I'm her ex.
我是她前任
Right. Yeah, of course.
好吧 当然
No, I-- Yeah. I recognise you.
我 我认出你了
God, everybody used to fuck everybody else,
天啊 大家过去都是朋友圈子里互操
or else they're thinking about it,
或者说心里这么想
or it's going to happen pretty soon.
或者很快就会发生
What, now? That's so true.
现在是怎么样呢 说得太对了
Something like that.
差不多就这样
I met you at UCLA.
我在加州大学洛杉矶分校见过你
You're Mort Pfefferman's kid.
你是莫特·普弗曼的孩子
Maura. But yeah.
是莫娜 没错
Are you going to come study with me, the big bad dyke?
你要跟着我学习吗 痞拉拉
Uh, I-- I hope so, yes.
希望如此
I'm-- I'm Ali.
我叫艾丽
This is my girlfriend Syd.
这是我女朋友希德
Hey. This is Bella.
嘿 这是贝拉
Uh, what are you teaching right now, Leslie?
你现在教什么 莱斯莉
Uh, well, I don't really teach.
我不教书了
I like to talk about things I care about to people who are ready.
我喜欢给那些准备好了的人 讲些我关心的事
Hon?
亲爱的
Dolly?
宝贝
Oh, good. I was worried.
真好 我还担心你来着
What's the matter?
怎么了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Um, Josh knows everything. He knows about--
乔希全知道了 他知道
He knows about Rita. He knows about the money.
他知道丽塔 也知道钱的事了
Oh, my God. Yeah.
天呐 是的
What did you say? Everything.
你说什么了 全部
It just came out.
就那么说出来了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I feel horrible.
我感觉糟透了
You have nothing to feel horrible about.
你不用自责
Please.
拜托
Please,
拜托
we were protecting our boy, our Joshie.
我们当年是在保护我们的孩子 我们的乔希
And-- And look at him now.
看看他现在
He's with a rabbi, for Christ's sake.
他现在可是和一个拉比在一起
Come on, I'll make you a cup of coffee.
过来 我给你泡杯咖啡
We'll get a little schnapps. Maybe a little schnapps.
然后我们再喝点烈酒 也许就一点
Come on.
来吧
Hey, hon. Yeah.
嘿 亲爱的 什么事
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表