剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Judy. Congratulations.
朱迪 恭喜
Thank you. Mother of the bride.
谢谢 新娘母亲
Thank you. You look good.
谢谢 你看上去很美
Did you change your hair color?
你换了头发颜色吗
I did a little bit.
我稍微染了一下
Oh, my God, are you sure that he is one of us?
上帝啊 你确定他是我们家族的吗
He doesn't look like one of us.
他看上去不像我们家的一员
You're gonna ask me again? We had the DNA test.
你又来问我 我们都做过DNA测试了
He's Joshy's. That build comes from Rita's father.
他是乔希的孩子 那体型是遗传了丽塔的父亲
He was a Norwegian shot-putter, apparently.
很显然他曾是个挪威裔的铅球运动员
Hello. Oh, my God.
你好啊 噢 我的天
Hi, Rabbi. Hi, guys.
你好 拉比 小朋友们 你们好
God, look at this. Look at this.
天呐 快看看你
Stop it. So scrumptious.
别这样 你好诱人
I just wanna like-- You're like a Twinkie right now.
我只想 现在的你就像奶油夹心蛋糕一样
Take it easy, dude. You're like a hot towel in first class.
淡定点 小哥 你就像头等舱里的热毛巾
Swear to God. Is it the yarmulke?
我发誓我说的是实话 是因为犹太小帽吗
Yes. Get outta here.
是的 快走开啦
Go. Okay. I'll see you up there.
快走 好啦 过会儿台上见
Everyone, please be seated.
请各位就座
The ceremony is about to begin.
仪式马上开始
Well, was sh-- she at least cordial to you?
好吧 她 她至少有友善地对你吧
No. Is a lizard cordial?
没有 蜥蜴会友善吗
She's a filing cabinet with a hairdo.
她就是个榆木脑袋 但是做了头发
I mean, she hated me when I was male,
我还是男性的时候她就不喜欢我
and-and, you know, and when she was little,
而且 而且她还小的时候
she used to accuse me of wearing her clothes.
就指责过我偷穿她的衣裳
Did you?
你穿过吗
Of course, I did, but--
我当然穿过 但是
Listen, she's gone on record as being anti gay,
听着 她出了名的反同
so I don't know what the fuck she's doing here.
所以我不知道她来这里是要搞什么鬼
The free food. No, no, no, no.
有免费食物啊 不不不
Not the free food. Get a gander at this.
不是因为免费食物 看看我这一身
That's why she's here.
这才是她来的原因
Oh, my God.
天呐
Look at you. You okay?
看看你 你还好吗
Yeah. You look beautiful.
嗯 你看着真漂亮
Thanks. Whenever you're ready.
谢了 你准备好了就可以开始了
I have a question. Yeah?
我有个问题问你 什么
Did you-- did you invite Aunt Bri here?
你 是你邀请了布丽姑妈来吗
Yeah.
是啊
How can you Why did you do that?
你怎么能... 你为什么要请她
Because I don't have any people.
因为我这边都没什么人
How can you do that to me?
你怎么能这么对我
We don't We're your people.
我们没有 我们就是你的人啊
I don't understand.
我不明白
And you're-- you're Facebook friends?
你们 你们在Facebook上是好友吗
If she's a little anxious today, it's understandable.
要是她今天有点焦虑 那也情有可原
I was anxious on my wedding day, too.
我结婚的那天也很焦虑
I was hopped up on diet pills.
我猛灌减肥药
You know what? Brina could have brought Grandma Rose.
你知道吗 布丽娜本可以带上罗丝奶奶
That would have been beautiful.
那样会很好的
Yes, it would have been beautiful,
是哦 那样是会很好的
but Grandma Rose is sick and she's in a wheelchair.
但是罗丝奶奶病了 而且坐在轮椅上
Oh, okay, so she's in a wheelchair.
好吧 她是坐在轮椅上
People in wheelchairs go places.
但坐轮椅的人也能去各种地方
I was at Disneyland and we were on the Small World ride,
我们在迪士尼乐园的"小小世界"景点时
and there was a woman with a wheelchair on the ride.
就有个坐轮椅的女人也在那儿玩
With-- with an oxygen tank.
带着 带着氧气罐
I mean, if you love people, you can take them places.
如果你真的爱某个人 就会带他去各种地方
Okay, good. Well, by all means,
好吧 无论如何
let's do what they do at Small World.
我们也像"小小世界"里那样吧
You took diet pills?
你当年吃了减肥药吗
You knew that. No, I didn't know that.
你知道的啊 不 我不知道这事
That's why the house was so clean.
就是因为这个房♥子才那么干净的
Is that why you fired Nobby?
所以你才炒了诺比吗
No, no. Well, partly,
不是 好吧 那是部分原因
but I just wanted to save us some of the money
我只是想省些钱
because I could do it myself.
毕竟我可以自己打扫
All right. Sarah.
好吧 莎拉
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 爸
Commitment. Entire universes.
承诺 广袤宇宙
Such love. It's more than-- What is support?
如此深爱 超过了... 什么是支持
In the dark-- Enjoy--
在黑暗之中 享受
What is-- ...is witnessing each other's light
什么是 见证了彼此的光
...in the desert. In the words of Mechelle Ndegeocello--
在沙漠中 正如米歇尔·奈德切诺所说
My sweet darling,
我亲爱的爱人
I promise to grow with you,
我承诺我将和你一同成长
to delight in your growth,
为你的成长所欢喜
to make love to you,
好好爱着你
to make up love with you.
并与你一同编织爱网
And most of all, to inspire you,
最重要的是 激励你
to be the best you, your best, you
去成为最完美的你 你最好的一面
that you, you...
你 你...
Sarah? Ready for your vows?
莎拉 准备好说出你的誓词了吗
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Who thinks we should break some glass?
有没有人觉得我们该打破玻璃啊
Mazel tov!
祝你们好运
Josh got the Rabbi pregnant.
乔希把那个拉比搞怀孕了
What do you mean she's pregnant?
什么叫她怀孕了
Breathe, Mom. What's the order?
妈 深呼吸 仪式进行到哪一步了
What do you mean, we're gonna have a baby?
你的意思是 我们家要有小宝宝了
Are we doin' the-- the--
我们是不是在进行...
Just have fun tonight, sweetie.
今晚你就尽情玩吧 亲爱的
The food after the toast? Just This is your night.
敬酒之后享用食物环节 就 这是属于你的夜晚
And then Just let the gentleman be in charge.
还有 就让那位先生负责打理吧
He has a very nice Mom. Mom.
他非常好... 妈 妈
Mom, you're ignoring me. Mom.
妈妈 你在无视我 妈妈
Hacky Zack. Mom.
小扎克 妈妈
We're pregnant. Who's with kid?
我们要有宝宝了 谁要有宝宝了
Mom. The Rabbi.
妈妈 拉比啊
Mom! With my baby.
妈妈 怀了我们家的孩子
Let's welcome to the stage
让我们来欢迎
Captain Jim Cashman for the traditional father-daughter dance.
吉姆·卡希曼上尉上前来与女儿共舞
Well, I just have to finish this last class
我只需要上完这最后一门课
and get my bachelors,
拿到本科文凭
and then I can finally go to graduate school.
然后就终于能去读研了
You're gonna be a teacher?
你要当老师啊
I don't know. Not necessarily.
我不知道 不一定吧
I'm just gonna keep studying and learning.
我只是在不停苦读而已
How is Grandma Rose?
罗丝奶奶怎么样
On planet Pluto.
糊糊涂涂混日子呗
I'm really sorry that we don't come see her.
我真的很抱歉我们没有去看她
You should be.
你是该抱歉
I think my dad thinks that you hate us all.
我觉得我爸认为你讨厌我们全家人
No. Not all.
不啊 一点都不
♪Hava♪
♪让我们♪
♪Nagila♪
♪欢喜♪
♪Hava♪
♪让我们♪
♪Nagila♪
♪欢喜♪
♪Ve-nismeha♪
♪快乐♪
♪Hava♪
♪让我们♪
♪Nagila♪
♪欢喜♪
♪Hava♪
♪让我们♪
♪Nagila♪
♪欢喜♪
♪Ve-nismeha♪
♪快乐♪
♪Hava nagila♪
♪让我们欢喜♪
♪Hava nagila♪
♪让我们欢喜♪
♪Ve-nismeha♪
♪快乐♪
♪Hava nagila♪
♪让我们欢喜♪
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表