剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
There's no measles, but I'm just saying--
不是麻疹 我的意思是...
God, it's, like, everywhere.
天啊 好像到处都是
It's probably something that you ate
可能是你吃坏了什么东西
because it looks like a rash
因为看着像皮疹
or, you know, people have a reaction--
你知道人会过敏
Let me call Dr. Susan just because I don't know--
我给苏珊医生打个电♥话♥吧 我不明白...
Don't touch them. I don't want to be contagious.
别碰 我怕会传染
All right. Okay.
好的 好
Well, that was hot.
刚刚真让人欲♥火♥焚身
Oh, it's hot.
确实很挑逗
I'm going to get up all over that rash.
我要在皮疹上释放自己
I'm going to get up on it.
我要释放在上面
You understand what I'm saying? Yes.
你明白我的意思吗 是的
I do understand.
我明白
Just overlap a little bit.
稍稍重叠一下
Okay, so you want to do another layer?
好的 你想加一层吗
Or not? I think we should.
或不加 我觉得要
I think-- Really?
我觉得...真的吗
Can you hand me a noodle?
能把面条递给我吗
I never thought I would live to say that.
我从没想过我会说出这话
So, um, I told you that I went to Dr. Venti--
我和你说过 我去找了医生温迪...
I cannot say that doctor's name. Ventmiglia.
那医生的名字太难念了 温迪米格莉亚
And she gave me this drug called Lupron.
她给我开了一种药 叫亮丙瑞林
It's a T blocker. Uhhuh.
是一种阻断剂 是吗
It's a testosterone blocker.
一种睾丸酮阻断剂
Oh, like Spironolactone.
就像安体舒通
Yes. So she said
没错 她说了
that I might have less of a sex drive.
可能会导致我性♥欲♥不振
That's one possible side effect,
那是一个可能的副作用
but also my body hair might thin,
但同时我的体毛会减少
and I will soften out.
身子骨也会变软
Yes. That's exactly Is that all true?
没错 就是这样... 真的会吗
Well, yeah, and you got to be careful.
会的 但你要当心
Why? Well, because
为什么 因为
it's possible things might not work
有些东西可能不再像
as well as they used to work. Do you know what I mean?
过去那么好用了 懂我的意思吧
Yes. I understand. So just be careful.
是的 我懂 所以要当心
I'd rather be horny and hairy,
我宁愿选择又饥渴又多毛
quite frankly. Yeah.
坦白说 是啊
Well, you're just saying that because your man's getting out.
好吧 你这么说只是因为你男人要被放出来了
That's true. Well, I'm good with that.
很对 我能接受
I'm just focusing on...
我只是想关注...
moi.
我
Good. You don't need to be focused on anyone but yourself right now.
很好 你现在只要关注你自己就可以了
Are we layering these the right way?
我们这么摆对吗
Yeah, but you have to put--
对 但是你们必须...
Yes, yes. It looks great.
好的 好的 看上去很棒
Basil there and basil there. That's good.
这边放点罗勒 那边也放点 很好
I have a question.
我有个问题
Is it okay to stay in the turret
等萨尔回来 我还住在角楼
when Sal's here? Of course it is.
没事吧 当然没事
Really? Why would you even ask something like that?
真的吗 你怎么会问这样的问题
Because I don't know. Don't start that.
因为我不知道 别说这个
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
别说笑了
Maybe you and Sal want to have more--
也许你和萨尔需要一些...
We'll be fine. room to express yourself,
我们没事 需要房♥间表达自我
if you know what I mean? Don't worry about it.
你明白我的意思吗 不用担心这个
It's going to be fine. Bow chika wow wow
不会有事的 "爽歪歪"
This is where you live now.
这也是你的住处了
Just don't bring up politics
不过你不能提政♥治♥
because his might I have no politics.
因为他大概会... 我没有政♥治♥倾向
It's time to pick up I got to see if
是时候去接... 我要去看看...
Yeah, go get cunt. upside down for a couple of days.
是啊 去挨操吧 颠倒几天了
Time to pick up those who are incarcerated.
是时候去接被关起来的人了
Yeah. And get cunt. What did you just say?
是啊 然后挨操 你说什么
Go get cunt? Is that a phrase?
挨操 是个固定短语吗
Time to get cunt, you know.
是时候挨操了 你懂的
That's sort of blunt
那听着有点过于直白
and yet to the point.
但很贴切
Yeah, but I-- I woke up this morning. I saw this,
是的 我早上起来发现的
and I thought I should-- We should just check it out
我觉得应该来检查一下
because this is so gross.
看着太恶心了
You know, it really looks more
其实这更像是
like an allergic reaction to something you ate.
食物过敏反应
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Yeah, like hives, maybe.
也许是荨麻疹那样的
Okay. So I'm going to go ahead and draw some blood
好的 我准备给你抽点血
as a precautionary measure.
作为防范措施
Oh, thank you so much.
非常感谢
Test for measle antibodies
试验一下麻疹抗体
because I don't have a record of you getting a booster shot.
因为我没有你打加强针的记录
I'll just need you to stay out of public places,
我需要你远离公共场所
you know, like airports, shopping malls--
比方说机场 购物中心
Fine. So if you see anything in terms of who's in there,
好的 如果你看到胎儿的性别
do not say a word to us.
不要告诉我们
Oh, okay. We do not want to know.
好的 我们不想知道
We want to be surprised.
我们希望到时候有个惊喜
Okay. Don't want to know the sex.
好的 不要告诉我们性别
Okay.
好的
Where are you, Corn Nut?
你在哪里 小玉米坚果
Come out, come out.
出来 出来
Okay.
好吧
Everything okay? Did you
一切正常吧 你刚刚...
I'm just going to go get the doctor, okay?
我去叫医生来 好吗
I'll be right back, you guys.
我马上回来
The last time that we were in here,
上一次我们来
we heard the-- the swishing happens.
我们听到了胎心音
Right. I'll just be right back.
是的 我马上回来
We were going to record it.
我们想录下来的
How long does it take to exit a prison?
出狱要花多长时间
I mean, he has nothing to pack.
我是说 他没什么可以打包的
You think they'll miss one little--
少一小块他们发现不了...
Don't ruin the presentation for Sal.
别毁了给萨尔准备的食物
It's going to cost, like, 20 grand.
那要花上大概两万美元
20 grand? Yeah, and I said "Fuck it.
两万美元 是啊 我就说"去你的"
Let's just call the plumber
我们还是叫水管工
and stick a pipeline through it."
通个管道进去吧
No one makes a fool out of my girl, huh?
没人能糊弄我的女人 是吧
Oh, look.
看啊
Hey, Shea. Hi, honey.
你好 雪伊 你好 亲爱的
Oh, you're a sight for sore eyes.
你真是令人眼前一亮
How are you? Good, good.
你好吗 很好 很好
Good? Been a long time.
很好吗 很久不见了
Honey, this is Maura.
亲爱的 这是莫娜
Oh, Maura. Hi. How are you?
莫娜 你好吗
I've heard so much about you,
我听说了很多你的事
and thank you for letting me stay here.
感谢你让我住在这
It means a lot to me.
那对我意义重大
Oh, you're not going to hear me complaining
你是不会听到我抱怨
about a bevy of broads in my house, huh?
房♥子里的女人太多的 是吧
We're so excited. We made you a lasagna
我们很高兴 给你做了千层面
because we know you like it.
我们知道你喜欢
Yeah, uh, we-- we stopped, and we just--
那个 我们中途停了下 然后...
we got a little chicken.
吃了一些炸鸡
You see, he wanted some chicken.
他说想吃点鸡肉
Been craving some chicken and Davina for quite some time.
我已经渴望鸡肉和达维娜很久了
I bet.
我想也是
Let's go to bed.
我们去睡觉吧
We're going to head upstairs.
我们要上楼了
Do you want some wine?
想来点葡萄酒吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表