剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Hi. Security!
嗨 保安
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
Sorta kinda.
算是吧
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然
Oh, okay. Here.
好吧 在这吗
Um, let's Yeah, okay
我们... 好的
I just had this experience the other day--
我前几天经历了件事
...with my mother,
和我妈一起
and I kind of had this epiphany
我突然顿悟了
that I know what my problem is.
我知道我的问题是什么了
And my problem is that I wasn't parented.
我的问题就是 我没有得到父母的关爱
Oh, you were talking about that orphanage theory.
你是在说孤儿院理论吧
You were raised in the Palisades. Yeah, that was tough.
你在帕里赛德长大 没错 是挺不容易的
But someways, it really-- I mean, my mother really--
但不知什么缘故 真的 我妈妈
I wasn't mothered.
我没有母爱
Weren't mothered? You know?
没有母爱 你明白吗
And I've been, like, looking for that love
我一直在寻找那份爱
to fill that missing mother love, you know?
来填补我缺失的母爱
But I kind of lost the plot completely,
但我有点 完全偏离了初衷
which is that I'm not here to get that.
我不是来找你寻求母爱
We're here to take care of each other.
我们在一起是为了照顾对方
And I didn't take care of you.
而我没有照顾你
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So why-- why now?
为什么 为什么要现在
No text, no appointment Oh, God, I'm sorry.
没有短♥信♥ 没有预约 天啊 不好意思
No email It's Yom Kippur today.
没有邮件 今天是赎罪日
Oh, it's Yom Kippur today. Yeah.
赎罪日 是啊
So I have to come today.
所以今天我必须来
You go-- It's kind of like trick-or-treating.
就像万圣节的"不给糖就捣乱"活动一样
Trickortreating. People that you hurt, you think about.
不给糖就捣乱 你伤害过的人 你会想起他们
Think about your wrongs and apologise,
想起你犯的错 然后道歉
and then ask for forgiveness.
然后祈求原谅
You know, then you get forgiveness,
然后被原谅
and then you sort of absolve yourself.
然后你就能赦免自己
Cool.
真好
Or you get absolved. Thank you, Sarah,
或者被人赦免 谢谢你 莎拉
but I don't want your apology.
可我不想要你的道歉
Happy Yom Kippur.
赎罪日快乐
Okay, I was supposed to ask three times.
好吧 我该请求三次才对
I think I only got two in there.
我好像只请求了两次
I'll admit that I'm Jonathan Bowles'
我得承认我学会了乔纳森·鲍尔斯
top 101 break the fasts.
如何打破斋戒的101种方式
I got it.
我能行
I got it. It's fine.
我能行 没事
Okay. Chairs there. Okay.
好了 椅子放那边 好的
Actually, on that side, please,
不对 应该放那边 谢谢
so they're across from each other.
这样它们就能面对面了
No.
不
Yeah. Symmetrical.
是的 对称
So you're still mad at me, I take it.
我猜你还在生我的气吧
Well, you didn't tell me you were going over to Leslie's house,
你没跟我说你要去莱斯莉家
and you definitely didn't tell me you were gonna stay over.
更没有跟我说你要在她家过夜
Okay, What if I was vaguely attracted to her?
好吧 万一我有点喜欢她呢
What if?
假设的情况
What if we could just talk about it?
如果我们能谈谈这事就好了
Process it together? Maybe even get turned on by it?
一起讨论 说不定还能激发性♥欲♥
Okay, so what? You're into polyamory now?
好吧 怎么 你现在喜欢多边恋了吗
No, I'm just saying, what if we didn't have this, sort of,
不 我是说 要是我们没有这种
knee-jerk, hetero-normative--
下意识的 异性恋标准的
Listen to yourself. Listen to yourself.
你知道你在说什么吗 听听你自己的话
You've been queer for, like, 30 seconds.
你才弯了多久啊 30秒
Jesus. That's my point.
天啊 这就是我想说的
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说
What is being queer if not questioning everything?
如果不质疑一切还做什么同志呢
Right?
对不对
What it means to be in a relationship
做同志就意味着拥有一段
that's loving and trusting and generous and--
有爱 信任 大方的关系
and we can do that however we want.
我们可以为所欲为
We can make up our own rules.
可以制定我们自己的规则
Isn't that exciting?
这不令人激动吗
And I just want to talk about this stuff before it gets
我想在事情复杂恶化之前
hard and bad and just do it right,
把话说开 正确地处理这个问题
just be open and brave.
做到开放 勇敢
Knock, knock. Special delivery for Miss Maura.
敲敲门 给莫娜小姐的特快专递
Nobody's gonna say I'm a bad host, huh?
没人会说我待客不周吧
I was worried that you might be getting hot up here.
我怕你这上面会太热
I don't know if you know this, but heat rises.
我不知道你是否了解 肯定会越来越热的
Scientific fact. What's What? Oh.
有科学依据的 那是什么
What's going on? What is that?
怎么了 那是什么
It's a swamp cooler.
是空气冷却机
It's gonna blow some nice cool air on you.
可以给你吹冷风
Oh, thank you. So, did you sleep okay?
谢谢 你睡得还好吗
I'm actually having trouble sleeping lately.
其实我最近睡眠都不太好
Let me ask you What?
有个问题 什么
What kind of hormones they have you on?
他们给你吃的是哪种荷尔蒙
You're asking-- Um...
你是在问...
Do you know about this area? I mean, do you...
你了解这方面的东西吗 你
Yeah.
是的
They have me on what they call...
他们给我的是
testosterone blockers. Tblockers, yeah.
睾丸素阻断剂 睾阻剂 对
Well, that sounds about right... Yeah.
那应该没问题 是的
...for a start.
对初期来说
What are you thinking about facial-- feminisation wise?
你对面部女性化有什么想法
I'm not thinking No? Well, I'm thinking
我还没想过 没有吗 我在想
lower that hairline, maybe some cheek implants
降低发际线 或者隆脸
and some fat transfer, you know?
以及脂肪移植
Maybe a forehead reconstruction.
也许再来个前额重造
Maybe a little-- Maybe a facelift.
以及一点 一点脸部拉皮
If I might? Yeah.
我能提建议吗 可以
500 CCs in the titty area.
在乳♥房♥♥植入500毫升的假体
Nothing too big, 'cause that's not you, you know?
不用太大 因为那不符合你的风格
No, it's not who I am. No.
是啊 不符合我 不是
Did you know I helped Shea out back in the day?
你知道当年我有帮过雪伊吗
Nope. Shea's a beautiful girl.
不知道 雪伊是个美女
Gorgeous. She is.
特别美 是的
Work of art.
如同艺术品
When she was done, I felt like fucking Michelangelo.
她手术完后 我感觉自己就像是米开朗基罗
I wanted to sign my name on her ass.
好想在她屁♥股♥上签上我的名字
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 真的
When the time comes,
时机成熟后
I'll be happy to help whatever you need.
你需要什么我都很乐意帮助
Thanks, Sal.
谢谢 萨尔
I mean, Maura, you still got some good years left.
莫娜 你还有好些年的美好人生呢
All right.
知道了
I'm already starving.
我已经饿昏了
It's only 10 in the morning, Mom.
才上午10点 妈
Do you see why I wanted to get here early now?
现在你知道为什么我想早点来了吧
There's assigned seats.
座位都是指定的
It's not like you're gonna miss the trailers.
你什么都不会错过的
Oh, I could go for a little buttered popcorn right now
我现在想吃黄油爆米花
with some Raisinets.
配上巧克力葡萄干
Maybe Raquel can sneak us past this fakakta security.
也许拉奎尔可以帮我们绕过这该死的安检
Good to see you. You have your tickets?
很高兴见到你 你有票吗
You're all set? Good. Good Yontif. Hi.
东西齐全 很好 节日快乐 嗨
I was schvitzing out there.
我在外面热死了
Good Yontif. Good Yontif to you.
节日快乐 同乐同乐
Good Yontif. Hello.
节日快乐 你好
So are you two brother and sister?
你们是兄妹吗
Are you my third husband?
你是我第三任丈夫吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表