剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Hi! Here's your boy.
你好啊 你儿子在这里
Oh, this feels good. It's great to see everybody.
这感觉太棒了 见到大家真是太好了
I would have brought a bottle.
我本来想带瓶酒的
Oh, please, no worries.
不用的 别担心
Anything, we've got, um I didn't have enough time.
都可以 我们有... 我时间不够了
We could sit, or do--
我们可以坐下来 或者...
Or I could have brought a Snacks
我可以带... 点心
No, we're good. Oh, you know, pizza's here.
不用了 没事 披萨已经好了
So why don't we just Good, good, good.
我们何不直接... 太好了
Good idea. Yeah, yeah. Good. Here, go ahead.
好主意 对对对 来 过来
But--
但是...
I saw spores around-- around the basement.
我看到了孢子 地下室里到处是
Spores? Yeah.
孢子 对
Sort of like hairy little animals
有点像发毛的小动物
but they're kind of pretty.
但是长得有点好看
It's not black mould. Oh, I don't know.
不是黑霉 我不知道
'Cause it's like nothing I've seen before.
因为跟我以前看过的都不一样
Everybody thinks it's black mould.
大家都觉得是黑霉
It's probably not. Trust me.
但很可能不是 相信我
How do you know that? Is it on the sink side?
你怎么知道 长在水池旁边吗
I'm telling you. Is it on the sink side or the fridge side?
我跟你说 长在水池旁边还是冰箱旁边
It's on the fridge side. It's probably not.
冰箱旁边 那就很可能不是
I think it would be terrific if you came over and took a look.
如果你能去看一下的话就太好了
That sounds like a professional,
听起来应该请专业人士
like a professional should be--
因为专业人士应该
Yeah, we'll call somebody and we'll get them to come.
是啊 我们会联♥系♥专业人士 让他们过去看
I'll call somebody out. I'll Yelp it.
我会找人去看的 我用Yelp来找
I don't want strangers in my house.
我不想让陌生人去我家里
I have to clean then. I could help out.
那样我还得清扫一遍 我可以帮忙啊
Maybe I could take a look at it.
也许我可以去看看
You just tell me what to do.
你告诉我该怎么做
You don't know anything about black mould.
你不了解黑霉啦
I'd love to learn. You know?
我很愿意学习啊 对吧
♪One child grows up to be somebody♪
♪一个孩子长大成为♪
♪that just loves to learn♪
♪一个好学的人♪
♪and another child grows up to be somebody♪
♪另一个孩子长大成为♪
♪you just love to burn♪
♪你想烧死的人♪
What are you doing?
你在干什么
♪Mom loves the both of them♪
♪妈妈两个都爱♪
♪You see, it's in the blood♪
♪流淌在血液里♪
Sly and the Family Stone.
斯莱和斯通家族合唱团啊
♪It's a family affair♪
♪那是家族盛事♪
Come on, sing. Yeah?
快来唱啊 怎么了
I heard it on the radio this morning.
我今天早上从电台里听到的
I thought it was apropos.
我觉得很恰当啊
♪It's a family affair♪
♪那是家族盛事♪
Okay, all right, that's enough.
好了好了 够了
That's enough.
够了
Okay, party pooper.
好吧 好扫兴
Okay. Dessert.
来吃甜点吧
Who wants some dessert?
谁想吃甜点呢
Raquel made a beautiful peach pie with some--
拉奎尔做了个超美味的桃子派 有...
No, no, no, keep it here.
不不不 放这儿吧
I'll take it home. I'll box it up.
我带回家 我打包回家
Yeah, okay, that's great.
好的 好极了
I love whipped cream.
我喜欢生奶油
Yeah, I love whipped cream, too.
对啊 我也喜欢生奶油
That woman is bat shit fucking crazy.
那女人真是他妈的疯了
I don't want her in this house.
我不想让她出现在我们家
I-- We will never do this again.
我 我们再也不请她来了
I swear to God. It's just for Colton.
我发誓 这只是为了科尔顿
Just for Colton?
只是为了科尔顿吗
I think Gershon was Rose's brother.
我觉得格尔尚是罗丝的哥哥
But it's all very murky. They don't tell me anything.
但真的很模糊 他们什么都没告诉我
But where are they from? Poland? Lithuania?
但他们是从哪里来的 波兰 立陶宛
My people, we are from Latvia.
我们族人 我们来自拉脱维亚
My people came from Germany--
我们族人来自德国
Berlin, and then left in the 30s.
柏林 然后上世纪30年代离开了
That's Weimar. That's like "Cabaret."
那是魏玛 就像"卡巴莱"
But I think they were, like, Polish peasants before they got to Berlin.
但我觉得他们去柏林之前曾是波兰农民
I need to get some family deets into this essay.
我得在这篇论文里加点家族细节
She only accepts three grad students a year.
她一年只收三个研究生
I need to knock those boxers off of Leslie.
我一定要让莱斯莉深深震撼与折服
One.
一张票
Welcome to the Institute for Sexual Research,
欢迎来到性别研究所
where we believe that wide range of sexualities,
在这里我们坚信广泛的性取向
including homosexuality,
包括同性恋
are normal.
都是正常的
Cross-dressers, transvestites
变装爱好者 异性模仿癖者
hermaphrodites, everyone is welcome here.
两性体 所有人都是受欢迎的
Open-minded folks such as yourselves
思想开放的人们 比如你们
can understand the need for a safe haven
能够理解我们中有一些
for those of us who are neither male nor female
既非男性又非女性的人 需要一个安全的港湾
as you understand them.
就像你们理解他们本身一样
And this is our fearless leader,
这就是我们英勇无畏的领袖
Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld.
马格努斯·赫希菲尔德先生
You might also think of him as the Isaac Newton of sex.
你们可以把他当做性研究领域的艾萨克·牛顿
Our hospital wing is downstairs.
我们的医院在楼下
But for now, follow me to the library.
但是现在请跟我去图书馆
So now that she's dead,
现在她已经死了
I just feel like you have all these redhead girls
我感觉这些红头发的姑娘
running around town trying to pay an homage,
就满城跑 想以此对她致敬
but to me it's not an homage, it's highway robbery.
但是对我而言那不是致敬 那是拦路抢劫
Do you see them? They're doing exactly what she did.
你有看到她们吗 她们完全在模仿她的行为
Gershon.
格尔尚
Sit down. Chocolate?
坐吧 来点巧克力吗
You look skinny.
你看起来好消瘦
We need money.
我们需要钱
Why?
为什么
Dad left. What do you mean, just gone?
爸爸离开了 什么意思 跑了吗
He left. And Mom wants to go find Dad
他离开了 妈妈想去找他
in American states.
去美国
And we need money for boat tickets
我们需要钱买♥♥船票
and a bribe for the visas.
还要贿赂人办签证
Oh, my God. This shit is fascinating.
我的天呐 这玩意儿也太有意思了
Did you know there is such a thing as inherited trauma
你知道DNA里真的有一种东西
in your actual DNA?
叫遗传性创伤吗
No, I did not.
不 不知道
They did this study on bunnies
有人在兔子身上做了实验
where they give them electric shocks
对正在闻樱花的兔子
where they were smelling cherry blossoms
进行电击
and the bunnies' babies and their babies,
之后兔子的宝宝 和宝宝的宝宝
the grandbabies, they were all afraid of cherry blossoms.
也就是兔子的孙子 都很害怕樱花
That's a really mean thing to do to bunnies.
那样对小兔子也太残忍♥了吧
So it's like the bunnies were in the cage watching
所以就是小兔子在笼子里
while their grandparents got shocked?
看着它们的爷爷奶奶被电击吗
No, they weren't even born yet.
不是 它们那会儿还没出生呢
They weren't even conceived yet.
甚至还没被怀上呢
They weren't even a twinkle in the grandma bunny's eyes.
它们对于兔子奶奶来说还什么都不是
It was inherited in their DNA. Okay.
遗传到了它们的基因里 好吧
It's incredible. It's called epigenetics.
太不可思议了 这个叫表观遗传学
Wait. Say that again.
等等 再说一遍
But slower.
但是慢点
Epigenetics.
表观遗传学
Yeah, like that.
是啊 就这样
Epigenetics. Yeah.
表观遗传学 没错
Epigenetics.
表观遗传学
Like that butt up in the air.
就像这翘起来的屁♥股♥
Thanks for being my study buddy and coming to the library.
谢谢你陪我学习 跟我来图书馆
You're welcome.
不客气
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表