剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
They're not the same anymore.
牙跟小时候不一样了
What's wrong with you?
你哪根筋不对啊
What are these?
这些是什么
Other pictures, too.
其他照片
Is that you?
这是你吗
That's me.
是我
I'm happier now than I was back then.
我现在比以前快乐多了
I'm going to do this. Oh, my God.
我也要这么做 天
Can I take one of these? Yeah.
我能拿走一张吗 好的
Hello, hi.
喂 好啊
Uh, I'm sorry if this is weird,
如果这有点古怪 我很抱歉
but I think you should be wearing this
但我觉得见他父母时
when his parents get here.
你该戴上这个戒指
What is that?
那是什么
It's just so that, you know,
这样的话
we present the right optics in this situazione.
就能给他们留下正面的印象
Optics?
正面印象
Yeah. Um, you know, because look,
是的 听我说
hey, this thing is not worthy of you,
这戒指配不上你
but it is, uh, a family heirloom,
但这确实是传家宝
so I'm ye old Jew on my Dad's side--
我遗传了我爸的犹太血统
That's the wrong finger.
不是戴在这个手指上
Okay, and-- sorry.
好 对不起
I'm sorry. Is this your proposal to me?
抱歉 你这是向我求婚吗
No. No, no.
不 不是
No, no. Hell, no.
不是 绝对不是
Okay.
好吧
Um, this is, um, not-- it's just a thing.
这不是... 就是个普通饰品
It's a thing that goes on the finger while the people are here.
等他们来时 你把它戴到手上
I'm not putting it on my finger.
我不会戴的
No?
不吗
Okay. Listen.
好吧 听我说
You should know, uh,
你要知道
that I already talked to the ring guy.
我跟戒指设计师谈过了
We're mid-design on the real dealio,
我们在设计真正的婚戒
and I just-- Look, this is just a temporary thing
听我说 这只是暂时的替代品
because these are conservative people.
因为他们都很保守
Why would you even care
你为什么要在乎
what they possibly think of us?
他们怎么想
We are good people. You know what I'm s--
我们都是好人 我...
like, now we're going to walk in like--
而现在我们要...
feeling like we're liars?
像骗子一样吗
They're fucking-- we are good people.
他们他妈的... 我们是好人
We're not-- we haven't done anything wrong.
我们不是... 我们没做错事
He's-- He is lucky that he gets to stay here with us.
他能跟我们住在一起很幸运
Okay, I think you mean
好吧 你是说
that we're lucky to have him.
有他在 我们很幸运吧
You ask me to put that on--
你要我戴上戒指...
Hey, they're here!
嘿 他们来了
Please, please, please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 求你了
Oh, my God. Just
天呐 就...
Back, back, back, back. Ho!
倒 倒 倒 停
Colton!
科尔顿
Oh, my God.
天呐
How are you?
你还好吗
There he is. There's my baby.
他在这呢 我家儿子
Oh, so thin. You're skin and bones.
太瘦了 瘦得皮包骨头了
My diet's a little different.
我饮食变了
Kind of a sweet tea.
改喝甜茶了
Ah. Hello, there, young man.
你好 小伙子
It's good to see you. Good to see you, too.
见到你真好 我也是
These guys, can I take them to the pool?
我能带他们去泳池吗
Of course. Now don't run, and behave now.
当然可以 别乱跑 要乖
Go, go, go. Watch your step.
去吧 小心台阶
I'm Josh Pfefferman.
我是乔希·普弗曼
This is my fiancée Raquel. Blessing to meet you.
这是我未婚妻拉奎尔 幸会
I have imagined this moment for so long.
这一刻我想像很久了
You know, Colton has obsessed his whole life
科尔顿特别想找到
about finding who his mom Really?
亲生母亲 真的吗
Careful of the step. Of course.
小心台阶 当然
There's levels here, Gene.
这里有台阶 吉恩
You're, uh, you're all grown up, I see.
你们都长大了
In my mind,
在我脑海里
I still see that picture of you as a young boy.
你还是照片里的那个小毛孩
Oh, isn't that the truth?
可不是嘛
Oh, you guys have seen pictures of me?
你们看过我的照片
Oh, yes. Yes, we have.
是的 看过
Full moon ritual tonight.
今晚满月仪式
Okay, the hosts: Leslie Mackinaw herself
主持人莱斯莉·麦科诺本人
and her so-called land partner Zelda,
以及她口中的本地合伙人扎尔达
who is also the White Witch of Echo Park.
同意也是回声公园的白女巫
Are you listening?
你在听吗
Oh, yeah. Okay.
听着呢 好
I am very deep in this Facebook page. It is amazing.
我太喜欢这个Facebook主页了 太棒了
I'm listening. Oh, yeah.
我听着呢 可仔细听了
Oh, geez.
天呐
Okay. I love you. Put it away.
我爱你 把它拿掉
You're violating the code,
你犯规了
which is that it is in the dark only.
说了只能入夜后做
Not-- not for-- not meant for flossing?
使用牙线时不行吗
Please. Honestly.
拜托 说实话
Why have you been hiding this from me?
为什么不告诉我 你有这玩意
Because it's a nighttime only thing.
因为这只是晚上在床上用的
That's never seen the light of day.
白天从没拿出来过
It's very uncomfortable.
让人很不舒服
I'm never taking it off. I'm comfortable
我绝不脱下来 我很自在...
I'm wearing it to the Full Moon Ritual.
我要戴着这玩意去满月仪式
Look. "Please bring your own ritual tools."
看 请带着自己的法器
Okay, that's "Knives, wands, chalices."
那... 刀 魔杖 圣杯
That's not a ritual tool.
那不是法器
Please, will you please stop touching me?
别再蹭我了
Well, I would love to go. We're going.
我很想去 我们去吧
But Yeah?
但是 什么
But what if I say something or do something stupid
但如果我说些或做些欠考虑的事
and then she doesn't let me into her programme?
她不让我加入她的活动怎么办
Do you think she remembers you?
你觉得她会记得你是谁吗
I mean, it's likely.
有可能啊
Okay. So we go.
这样 我们去
We, like, sneak around,
我们悄悄进去
I think be all sketchy in the background, kind of anonymous,
混在人群里 谁也不会在意我们
behind the "womyn": wom-y-en.
躲在那群女人后面
If we go, I think we have to say hi.
如果去的话 还是要打招呼的
Just, like, twiddle casually.
就随意打个招呼啊
Going to do everything with this now, so--
我现在干什么都要用上这玩意 所以...
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
I'm going to do the New York Times crossword puzzle with a dick on.
我要戴着假阳♥具♥ 玩《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的填字游戏
I'm going to make tea with a dick on-- English breakfast.
我要戴着假阳♥具♥泡茶 做英式早餐
I'm going to throw pebbles in a pond with a dick on.
我要戴着假阳♥具♥往池塘里扔石子
Skipping rocks with a dick on?
戴着假阳♥具♥打石子吗
I'd like to have some feelings
我想多愁善感一下
and watch the rain with a dick on.
戴着假阳♥具♥看雨天的情景
Oh, they're having fun.
他们玩得很开心
I hear you got coyote out here.
我听说这里有土狼呢
You allowed to hunt?
允许捕猎吗
Uh, I'm pretty sure it's hard to get a firearm in L.A.
在洛杉矶很难弄到枪♥械♥
Oh, that's not true.
不是那样的
I actually have no idea.
其实我也不清楚
See, that's Gene. He's a one-track hunting mind everywhere we go.
吉恩就这样 到哪都想着打猎
Oh, cool. Are you a hunter?
很棒啊 你是猎人吗
Yes, I am.
是的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表