剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Look at your brother.
看看你哥哥
Joshie is in his kingdom.
乔希现在春风得意
Yep. It's a fairy tale.
是啊 就像个童话故事
And I'm merely the troll that swims the perimeter
而我只是一个在浑浊的护城河边境中
of the murky, murky moat.
游走的 怪物
Why do you do that?
你为什么这么做
Why do you always put yourself down?
为什么你总是贬低自己
This is like a motherfucking dream up in here!
这舞台就像是个梦境
The moment has arrived.
表演时间到
Fussy Puss.
有请挑剔猫乐队
♪Backhanded lie♪
♪假惺惺的谎言♪
♪There is smoke and fire♪
♪烟和火♪
♪You are the greatest liar♪
♪你是最大的骗子♪
♪I wish you'd disappear♪
♪我希望你消失♪
♪Now I've seen enough♪
♪我已经看够了♪
♪Of your dirty love♪
♪你肮脏的爱♪
♪Of your dirty love♪
♪你肮脏的爱♪
♪Now I got you out♪
♪我把你淘汰♪
♪I just want you gone♪
♪我只想你离开♪
♪I need to be alone♪
♪我要一个人待♪
♪Your dirty magic♪
♪你的肮脏魔法♪
♪You broke in my heart♪
♪你让我的心破碎♪
♪With your black heart♪
♪就用你那颗黑心♪
♪Now the power's out♪
♪爱已不在♪
♪And you are thin air♪
♪你消失得无影无踪♪
♪What an illusion♪
♪好一个错觉♪
♪I could have sworn that you were there♪
♪我发誓你曾在那里♪
♪Smoke and mirrors♪
♪烟和镜♪
You were just a--♪
♪你只是个♪
Dude, they're really good.
哥们 她们真不错
I know.
我知道
They're like money-money baby-baby good.
我听到了钱碎碎作响的声音
♪And you are thin air♪
♪你消失得无影无踪♪
♪What an illusion♪
♪好一个错觉♪
♪I could have sworn that you were there♪
♪我发誓你曾在那里♪
♪Smoke and mirrors♪
♪烟和镜♪
♪You were just a hollow man♪
♪你只是个空心人♪
♪Hologram♪
♪全息图♪
♪History's heartbreak♪
♪过去的心碎♪
♪Was in myself♪
♪碎在我的躯体里♪
♪No one in the world♪
♪世上没人♪
♪Has ever cried♪
♪哭过♪
♪I no longer cry♪
♪我不再哭泣♪
♪Now the power's out♪
♪爱已不在♪
♪And you are thin air♪
♪你消失得无影无踪♪
♪What an illusion♪
♪好一个错觉♪
♪I could have sworn that you were there♪
♪我发誓你曾在那里♪
♪Smoke and mirrors♪
♪烟和镜♪
♪You were just a hollow man♪
♪你只是个空心人♪
♪Hologram♪
♪全息图♪
♪Now the power's out♪
♪爱已不在♪
♪And you are thin air♪
♪你消失得无影无踪♪
♪What an illusion♪
♪好一个错觉♪
♪I could have sworn that you were there♪
♪我发誓你曾在那里♪
♪Smoke and mirrors♪
♪烟和镜♪
♪You were just a hollow man♪
♪你只是个空心人♪
♪Hologram♪
♪全息图♪
Hi, everybody! Are we having fun?
大家好啊 玩得开心吗
And Bianca's here, so that's good,
比安卡在这 所以挺好的
because Bianca's always at a party
因为有派对的地方就有比安卡
because you're a party girl, aren't you, baby?
因为你是派对女孩 是吗
It's cool, everybody.
没事的 各位
You're a party girl. No, I'm good.
你是派对女孩 不 不用
No, I'm good. Tammy, let's go inside.
不 不用 塔米 我们进屋去吧
I'm good. Don't worry. I'm good.
我很好 别担心 我很好
Get the fuck inside. No. Fuck off, Josh.
给我他妈的进屋去 滚开 乔希
You're not coming in Fuck off. You fuck off.
你不能来 滚开 滚开
Guys. I'll deck you.
来人 我要痛扁你
Hi, everybody.
大家好
My name's Tammy, if you don't know who I am,
如果你不认识我 我是塔米
and I'm here because we're having a little--
我来这是因为我们在...
What are we celebrating? Go home, sweetheart.
我们在庆祝什么来着 回家吧 亲爱的
I don't really understand why we're having a party
我不懂为什么这里在举♥行♥派对
and I didn't get an invitation.
而我没有受到邀请
Are you drunk? You're 12 years sober.
你醉了吗 你都戒酒12年了
Sweetie, you're What are we doing?
亲爱的 你在 这是在干什么
Why are we having a party? Hey, Colton.
为什么在举♥行♥派对 科尔顿
I think we should just go inside.
我们应该进屋
We got to take her out of here.
我们得把她弄出去
Why are we having the party?
为什么在举♥行♥派对
I don't understand why we're having a party!
我不懂为什么在举♥行♥派对
It doesn't have to be this Just go.
没必要这样的 走吧
Let me go! You guys, this is crazy.
放开我 这太疯狂了
Fucking let me go.
他妈的放开我
Get out of here.
出去
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what, Sarah?
知道吗 莎拉
I am a beautiful soul.
我是个善良的人
And you are all...
而你们全是
monsters.
禽兽
No, no, no, no!
不要 不要
No. Tam
不要 塔
This is crazy. That's enough.
真是太疯狂了 你够了
This is our wedding cake.
这是我们的婚礼蛋糕
This is our cake.
这是我们的蛋糕
Sarah, this is our cake. Tammy
莎拉 这是我们的蛋糕 塔米
Remember we went to that sweet little shop in Venice
还记得我们去威尼斯的那家小店吗
and we tried, like, 12 different cakes?
我们尝了大约12种口味的蛋糕
Remember, honey, we fell in love with this?
还记得我们爱上了这种吗
Sarah, okay? Just ended a week ago.
莎拉 你还好吗 一周前才结束
Just calm down.
冷静
I have a beautiful soul. Yes, you do.
我有一颗善良之心 是的 你有
I have the soul of a warrior!
我有一颗勇士之心
Yes, you do. I do!
是的 你有 我有
Yes. And you have crushed it!
是的 而你粉碎了它
You have ruined my life!
你毁了我的生活
You think there's no fucking consequence?
你以为没有任何后果吗
I am a fucking conse--
我他妈就是后...
It's not-- Okay.
不是这样的 好吧
I am a fucking consequence. You're all waiting, aren't you?
我他妈就是后果 你们都在等 是不是
You're waiting for me to stop so you can tell everybody--
等我停下 然后你们就能告诉所有人
Yeah. ...how crazy I am!
是的 我有多疯狂
It's just--
只是
Well, I am not crazy!
我不是疯子
You're crazy! I am in pain!
你们才是疯子 我的心在痛
I am your pain!
我是你们的痛
No, no, no. Don't.
别 别 别 不要啊
Go fuck yourselves.
去死吧你们
I'm fine, okay? I'm fine.
我没事 好吗 我没事
Do me a favour.
帮我个忙
Tell your sister to take Mom home, all right?
让你姐姐送你妈回家 好吗
I have to make a stop.
我要去别的地方
Okay.
好的
Can't you tell her? No.
你不能直接跟她说吗 不能
Isn't it weird that
你说这是不是有点古怪
that whole time down by the pool...
我在泳池里泡了那么久
the one person that I could not keep my eyes off of...
唯一目不转睛盯着我的人竟然是...
was Colton?
科尔顿
Standing there all by himself.
他一个人站在那儿
The Cross necklace.
戴着十字架项链
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表