剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
We haven't seen each other in a really long time.
我们真的很长时间没见面了
Rose, do you remember me?
罗丝 你还记得我吗
Gershon.
格尔尚
You're here.
你来了啊
Told you about that!
早就跟你说了嘛
So, look, I was thinking about what you said
听我说 我刚刚在想你今天早上说的
this morning about Rita and stuff.
有关丽塔的那事
I was thinking we should have her over for dinner.
我在想 我们应该请她过来吃顿饭
We can, like, make her a part of our bigger family, right?
让她成为我们这个大家庭的一份子 对吧
Yeah.
好呀
That'd be good? Yeah. Yeah.
那样好吗 好啊 很好
So they say the first step is asking for help,
他们说最重要的第一步就是求助
so help.
那就帮帮我吧
I'm just like-- I've never really seen a rab--
我只是 我从来没找过拉比...
I'm not really usually into the whole rabbi thing.
我不是很热衷拉比什么的那种人
'Cause it's, like, mostly guys with beards that creep me out,
因为大多数都是络腮胡子家伙 真的吓到我了
but, I don't know, you're cool.
但是 怎么说呢 你挺酷的
Cool rabbi.
酷拉比
There's so much stuff going on at school.
学校里发生了很多事情
And every time I go there, I wanna go hide in a corner.
我每次去那里 都想躲到角落里
Yeah. It's like I am familyless
是啊 感觉因为我孤身一人
so they don't know what to do with me.
所以他们都不知道要怎么对待我
Don't care about those moms.
别在意那些妈妈
Everyone feels like they're on the outside.
每个人都感觉自己处于圈外
Not just you.
不只是你
You're happy.
你就很快乐
How did you get to be so happy?
你是怎么做到这么快乐的
I'm not happy all the time. You seem pretty happy.
我也不是一直都这么快乐 你看着很快乐
Like, every time I see you, you're pretty--
我每次见到你 你都很...
I'm as confused and complicated as any other person.
我跟所有人一样也会困惑 也会纠结
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
You're like so--
你似乎非常...
Just go, just easy.
很轻松淡定
I mean, I can just talk to you as...
我能不能 以朋友的身份
as, like, a friend right now and not--
和你说话 而不是...
Yeah! Oh, my God! Please.
当然了 天呐 说吧
Rita...
丽塔
No, I mean, it's like No, I'm sorry.
不 就像是... 不 抱歉
I got a Rita in my life. Yeah, of course.
我的生活里有个丽塔 是啊 我懂
And it's becoming very obvious that, if...
非常明显的是...如果
we want Colton,
我们想要科尔顿
which he does,
他确实想要
which we do,
我们也确实想
then we're also going to get Rita.
那我们就也得附带上丽塔
What do you mean?
什么意思
You said he was already giving us that date.
你说他已经跟我们定了那个日期啊
Jesus. Yeah. Okay.
老天啊 好吧 行
Speak to you Monday.
周一再说
Fucking judges. So fucking judgmental.
该死的法官 真♥他♥妈♥喜欢评判人
Sorry. No.
抱歉 没事
Let me know if you need anything else.
如果还需要别的 请告诉我
Orrin, can you just leave it open?
奥林 你能先别结吗
I'm gonna have another sunser
我要再来一杯桑苏酒
and, um, and one for, um...
然后一杯给这位...
the lawyer is it?
律师是吗
'Cause I think, um Thank you.
因为我觉得... 谢谢
...you need something. You need a little relief. I do.
你需要些东西 你需要放松一下 没错
I do. Thank you. You're very welcome.
我正需要 谢谢 请别客气
What kind of lawyer are you?
你是做哪方面的律师啊
Uh, probate.
遗嘱认证
You? You an attorney?
你呢 你是出庭律师吗
No, but I follow the law to a "T".
不是 但我是个遵纪守法的好公民
You have a nice laugh.
你笑起来真好听
Here you go.
给
Here. Cheers. Cheers.
来 干杯 干杯
To a better day. Thank you.
祝明天更美好 谢谢
I'm Maura. Hi. Cynthia.
我叫莫娜 你好 我叫辛西娅
Hi.
你好
Could we have a menu for the tapas?
能给我们一张餐前小吃的菜单吗
Let's have some tapas.
来点餐前小吃吧
We can share some. Oh, no.
我们可以一起吃 不用了
No, no, no, I'm good.
不不不 我不用了
No, please. I don't want to eat.
不用了 我不想吃
In fact, I'm gonna get a table,
其实 我得找张桌子
'cause I need to really spread out.
因为我得把东西都摊在台面上
But thank you. I just-- I have a laptop
但是谢谢你 只是我 我带了笔记本
and all this stuff, so I'm gonna--
还有一堆东西 所以我得
Would you see if there's a table?
你能帮我找找有没有空桌子吗
Yeah. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Can I have my check, please? Can I have the check?
能把我的账单给我吗 能把账单给我吗
I'm gonna go, and you're gonna stay.
我要走了 你留下来吧
No, it's fine. No, no, no.
不用 没关系 不不不
I need a table anyway.
我总是需要一张桌子的
I'm going. You're staying.
我走了 你留下来
You're gonna have a nice day. You deserve it.
你会度过美好的一天 那是你应得的
And, um I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude.
而且 我很抱歉 我没想要对你无礼
I just wanna be at a table and spread out
我只是需要一张桌子把东西都摊开
and do the work.
然后接着工作
That's all. I got it.
仅此而已 我懂的
Have a nice night. Thank you, Orrin.
祝你今晚愉快 谢谢你 奥林
Hi. Sarah Pfefferman.
你好 我叫莎拉·普弗曼
Um, P-F.
拼写是PF
I don't see you here.
我没看到你的名字
Sarah Novak?
莎拉·诺瓦克呢
I have a Len Novak plus one.
只写了伦·诺瓦克携伴参加
Yeah, that's me. But they are already checked in.
没错 那就是我 但他们已经登记了
Fuck.
操
Poppy!
帕比
Mama! Hello! Hi.
老天啊 你好啊 嗨
These fuckers are 25 bucks apiece. Okay.
这玩意儿每张25美元 好吧
Put the stubs in the bucket. Okay.
把票根放进桶里 好
Put the bucket on. Okay. It's very festive.
背上小桶 好 很有节日气氛啊
Please try to sell half. I got it. Okay.
尽量卖♥♥一半 知道了 好的
It's for the children. I got it.
为了孩子们 我懂了
Children, tickets, 25 dollars each.
孩子们 票 25美元一张
Hey, you want some raffle tickets?
你好 想买♥♥几张抽奖券吗
Nobody forced you to do it.
没人逼你这么做
Hi, Sarah. Hi.
你好啊 莎拉 嗨
Hi. How are you? Hi, Melanie.
你好啊 你还好吗 你好啊 梅兰妮
I'm good. How are you?
我很好 你好吗
I'm good. Nice to see you.
我很好 很高兴见到你
I'm selling raffle tickets. Do you guys want some?
我在卖♥♥抽奖券 你们要来几张吗
Did you notice a stain on the rug
你上周在那个屋子的时候
when you were at the house last week?
有注意到地毯上的污渍吗
No. No, that's so--
没有啊 没有 那真是太...
It's probably, like, kid's tempera. It'll come out.
很可能是孩子的绘画颜料吧 很容易撒出来的
Melanie's missing an eye shadow palette.
梅兰妮的眼影调色盘不见了
A what? An eye shadow palette.
什么 一个眼影调色盘
Eye shadow palette. That's so weird.
眼影调色盘 那真是很奇怪
What's that? I've never heard of that.
那是什么 我都没听说过
What's an eye shadow palette?
什么是眼影调色盘
It's a case with all the colours.
就是有各种颜色的眼影盒
That must be why your eyes are so pretty,
难怪你的眼睛总是这么漂亮
'cause you have all the colours. It's $485.
因为你什么颜色都有 价值485美元
That's expensive. It's not important.
好贵啊 那不重要
It's fine. I hope you find it.
没关系 希望你能找到
Okay, thank you. Bye. Okay, bye.
好吧 谢谢 再见 好吧 再见
Excuse me. Can I just get a drink, please?
借过 能让我拿杯酒吗
Thank you.
谢谢
She's here! Please come in.
她来了 快请进
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表