剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
that is called the Book of Life.
叫做《生命之书》
That is, God--
也就是上帝
He, She, whatever great energy--
他 她 还是别的什么伟大的能量
writes and seals The energy,
写作和封存 能量
like, holds a pen?
提笔的能量吗
Are you done?
你说完了吗
Yep. Okay.
嗯 好
Sorry.
抱歉
To get your name in the Book of Life,
想让你的名字出现在生命之书里
you make apologies.
你要做出道歉
And once it's in there and sealed,
一旦写上了你的名字并封存
that means that you get to live another year.
就意味着你又可以多活一年
So I would like to say that I'm sorry--
所以我想说对不起
Oh, my God. ...for anything I may have done
天啊 为我在过去这一年中
to any of you this past year that caused you any pain.
对你们中任何人 造成的痛苦
That's beautiful.
说得真好
All apologies are accepted.
所有道歉都被接受
To a great new year. Yes.
祝新的一年红红火火 好
I'm sorry I was so controlling with the parking space.
我很抱歉我总是对停车空间很偏执
So take a bagel and hold it aloft.
拿起一个百吉饼 高举空中
Aloft. What?
高举空中 什么
And aloft.
高举空中
Does anybody know the blessing?
有人知道颂词吗
Oh, my God. We don't even know the blessing?
天啊 我们连颂词都不知道吗
He volunteers at the shul.
他在犹太教堂里时主动提出来祝颂
Beautiful, beautiful.
真美 真好
Happy Yom Kippur. Now it's official.
赎罪日快乐 正式过节了
You don't say "Happy Yom Kippur."
不能说"赎罪日快乐"
You say "Good Yontif!" Good Yontif!
得说"节日快乐" 节日快乐
Good Yontif! Good Yontif!
节日快乐 节日快乐
Canter's coleslaw, the best.
坎特熟食店的凉拌菜丝最棒了
This is good!
真好
Good job. I don't know.
做得很好 我也说不清
Hey, Josh, you want a different bagel?
乔希 你想换个百吉饼吗
Do you want my everything? No, seriously.
你要我的吗 我是说真的
You know, come on, sun's down.
吃吧 太阳已经下山了
I like this. He's waiting for Raquel.
我喜欢这个 他在等拉奎尔
It's okay, sweetheart, if you want to wait for Raquel.
亲爱的 如果你想等拉奎尔 没事的
So where's the rabbi?
拉比在哪儿
Josh, when is Raquel getting here?
乔希 拉奎尔什么时候来
Um, guys, Raquel's not coming.
各位 拉奎尔不会来了
No. I should probably say,
不是吧 我也许该说出来了
uh, we broke up.
我们分手了
And there is no baby.
也不会有宝宝了
The pregnancy is not-- was not viable.
那个孩子 无法生下来
Um, it was kind of like a false-start thing.
相当于偷跑了
So we-- One thing led to another.
所以我们 一个问题带出另一个问题
We are not together. So--
我们不在一起了 所以
It's fine. Honestly, it's for the better.
没什么 实话说 这样更好
I'm-- I'm-- I'm-- This is a new begining for me.
我 我 我 这对我来说是个新的开始
So let's just move on.
大家继续用餐
Oh, sorry.
很遗憾
Shelly. Shelly.
雪莉 雪莉
Mommy, don't do this.
妈咪 别这样
Mom! Mom! This is not yours!
妈 妈 这不是你的错
Oh, my God. Stop!
天啊 别哭了
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
I was drunk at the wedding, and I told everybody--
我在婚礼上喝醉了 告诉了所有人
It's not about you! It's not about--
这跟你无关 不关...
I told everybody to celebrate it.
我叫大家一起庆祝
I brought out the evil eye, and I killed the baby.
我带出了邪眼 我杀死了宝宝
Yeah, you killed the baby. You didn't kill the baby.
是的 你杀死了宝宝 你没有杀死宝宝
Stop it! Nobody killed the baby!
停下 没人杀死了宝宝
Jesus! It happens!
上帝啊 常有的事啊
Listen, my mother was just like you
我妈妈和你一样
with kina horas and the evil eye,
执迷地相信有邪眼什么的
and , and you know what?
其实你知道吗
It's all just bullshit.
那纯粹是扯淡
Good stuff happens. Bad stuff happens.
好事会发生 坏事也会发生
Mom, just eat, please. Just breathe, Mom.
妈 吃东西吧 拜托了 呼吸 妈
Eat something, you'll feel better. Drink first.
吃点东西 你就会好受点了 先喝酒
Hey, Josh. Joshie--
乔希 乔希
It's okay to be sad.
难过是正常的
It's sad.
本就是伤心事
I don't need your permission.
我不需要你的许可
Oh, honey...
亲爱的
I'm always afraid I'm gonna die.
我总是担心我会死
I'm always afraid I'm gonna make somebody else die.
总是担心会害死别人
Oh, no, Shelly, no one's dying.
不 雪莉 没人要死
You're not the--
你不是...
You're not that powerful.
你没有那么大的能力
Look, let me drive you home, okay?
让我开车送你回家吧
You drive at night?
你夜间也开车吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表