剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. The wine we will take.
好的 酒我们拿着吧
Yes. Yeah.
是啊 是的
Thank you, Maura. Thank you.
谢谢 莫娜 谢谢你
Shea, good seeing you again.
雪伊 很高兴见到你
I mean, you know--
我是说 你知道的
Good night. Head upstairs.
晚安 去楼上
Celebrate. Do you want glasses?
庆祝一下 要杯子吗
That was abrupt.
真够莽撞无礼的
Yeah. He's short.
是啊 他很矮
I wish you didn't have to go through that.
我真希望你不必经历那事
We'll just try again
我们可以再试一次
because apparently, like, it's actually--
因为 显然...
the easiest time to get pregnant
最容易受孕的时机
is the first six months after you've already been pregnant.
就是在上一次怀孕之后6个月
So this is, like, now,
所以差不是现在
and then it gets to be difficult again,
过了之后 再想怀孕又难了
so now we should-- this is when we do it again.
所以这时候我们应该再试一次
I mean, not like today.
我不是说今天
But we-- we do it again.
但是应该再试一次
Or we could just take this moment
或者我们趁这时
to just, like, just breathe for a second.
做一小会儿深呼吸
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I feel like I haven't had a chance to, like, breathe
我觉得我一直没机会喘口气
with all this shit going on.
那么多乱七八糟的事情
Well, like, we're engaged, Josh.
我们已经订婚了 乔希
We're, like, in it.
我们已经身陷其中了
Like--
就像...
Yeah. Right?
是的 对吧
I know. I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I just-- I'm just saying
我...我只是想说
we've-- This has been a whirlwind, and--
我们...这一切都像龙♥卷♥风♥一样
Yeah. I
是的 我...
I just want to take a moment
我只是想稍作停歇
and just, like, think about what we're doing
考虑下我们在做的事
and make a plan,
做个计划
and we have a chance to do it right.
让我们有机会 能够正确地去做
You know what I'm s-- That's all I'm saying.
知道吗 我的意思就是这样的
I, uh, I-- I want-- I want a baby.
我...我想要孩子
I know.
我知道
I don't have, like, a lot of time.
我没有很多时间了
Actually, like, I feel like
实际上 我感觉就是
I want-- want this.
我真心想要这个
I want this. I do.
我也想要这个 真的
Do you want this? I do.
你也想要吗 我想
I just need
我只是需要...
just, like, not right now,
不是现在要
not right this second.
不是这个时间
I just-- I'm trying to be truthful about...
我只是想坦诚地 告诉你...
Okay. what is going on with me,
好 我内心的真实想法
and I think that's what we want, right?
我觉得这也是我们想要的 对吧
Yeah. We want to be truthful.
是的 我们要坦诚相待
Yeah.
是的
Thank you for being honest.
感谢你的诚实
Okay. Good? Yes.
好的 没事了吗 嗯
Okay, good. Great.
行 好的 很好
All right, I'm going to, uh...
好的 那我去...
I'm going to draw a bath for you, okay?
我去给你放洗澡水 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hello?
有人吗
I'm up here.
我在楼上
Okay.
好的
Hi.
你好
Come on up.
上来吧
Thank you so much for agreeing to help me out.
你愿意帮我这个忙 真是太感谢了
I'm sure people are
我相信人们
always bothering you with that.
总是因为这事来打搅你
Yeah.
是啊
You sure this is a good time?
你确定这个时候合适吗
Because I can come any time.
因为我随时都可以来的
No, no. I'm just trying to come up with these clips
不 不用 我只是在剪辑这些视频
to run as background when I read some poems
好给我要在女同性恋音乐节上
up at the Anawalt Womyn's Music Festival.
朗诵的诗做背景衬托
Right, yeah.
好吧
Syd and I just got tickets to that.
希德和我刚刚买♥♥了票呢
We can't wait.
我们都等不及了
Oh, yeah. It's four days of fresh air
是嘛 整整4天的新鲜空气
and cowboy coffee and a forest full of tits.
牛仔咖啡 以及一片奶♥子♥的海洋
Yeah.
是啊
Rumour has it that this might be the last year.
谣传这是最后一年了
You have a lot of great pieces up here.
你这儿有不少好东西啊
You know what?
不如这样吧
Why don't you go downstairs and get some wine?
你下楼去喝点酒怎么样
Great.
好极了
I'll be down in just a minute.
我马上就下来
It's right on the kitchen counter.
就在厨房♥的餐台上
It's right next to the cat crack.
就在猫食旁边
Perfect. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Oh, Christ. I never want to see another pussy as long as I live.
上帝啊 我这辈子都不想再看到阴♥道♥了
Just kidding. Maybe a week.
开玩笑的 也许就一个星期
I don't know if I could go that long.
我都不知道我能不能坚持那么久
At my age, the Rolodex of the brain
到了我这把年纪 大脑的回忆
is sometimes better than the real deal.
要比货真价实地干好得多
Yeah, I totally get that.
是啊 我完全能理解
You want to get in my barrel?
你想到我的桶里来吗
What is a barrel?
什么桶
It is a hot tub. My back is fucking killing me.
就是个热水澡桶 我的背要疼死我了
Okay, a whole variety of things here.
好了 我准备了各种东西
PB&J, Hot Pockets, hot chocolate.
花生果酱三明治 热口袋馅饼 热巧克力
A little mini buffet.
一顿迷你自助餐
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, so I was thinking.
其实我在想着
I don't have to go to this thing tonight.
我不是非得去参加今晚这个聚会
No, it's fine.
不 我没事
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
All right. There will be some important people there.
那行 会有几个重要人物要出席
Well, then you should go.
那你就该去嘛
Okay.
好的
Well, um, you know,
那什么
you should watch, like, some stupid TV or something,
你该看些电视之类乱七八糟的
you know? Just, like, take your mind off yourself.
就是 放空你自己
Yeah.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right.
好的
I'll see you later, okay?
过会儿见 好吗
Look what the cat dragged in.
快看是谁终于来了
Hi. You look great.
你好 你看上去气色不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, sorry. Pilates ran long.
抱歉 普拉提做得太久了
I just got to grab a shower.
我得去洗个澡
Okay. Actually, I'm so exhausted,
好啊 其实我累死了
I thought maybe we could just stay in and hang out.
我觉得我们可以就在家里消遣一下
Would that be cool?
这样可以吗
AKA you're horny?
就是说你很饥渴咯
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
Yeah. Well, I'll still shower
好的 我还是去洗澡吧
unless you want me dirty.
除非你喜欢脏兮兮的
No. That's cool. I'll Yelp some food.
没事 我来点个外卖♥♥
All right, let's get it on.
好咧 开搞吧
Do you think I'm, like, easy for staying in?
你有觉得是我很容易就得手的那种吗
Not at all. Are you kidding?
怎么会呢 别开玩笑了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表