剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
It's for the visas.
那是签证的钱
Ring the bell. The queen is home.
快通知大家 女王殿下回家啦
You walk over here like this
你穿成这样走到这里来
and no one beat the fuck out of you?
都没人要揍死你吗
You don't think that's a little meshuggeh?
你不觉得这有点令人难以置信吗
Actually, I'm-- I'm fine.
事实上 我没事
I have the transvestite pass.
我持有异性模仿癖者通行证
No one can arrest me.
没人可以逮捕我
I am protected by the city.
我受这座城市保护
It actually says there that I'm not meshuggeh.
上面写着 我不是疯子
What's transvestite? That's like faigele, right?
异性模仿癖者是什么 是变♥态♥对吧
No. Me. I'm-- I'm a transvestite.
不是 是我 我是个异性模仿癖者
You look like Aunt Esther in this.
你穿成这样就像艾瑟尔姨妈
Magnus had the city issue them to all of us.
马格努斯让市政♥府♥给我们所有人发了通行证
Who's Magnus? He's your gay lover?
马格努斯是谁 你的基佬情人吗
Uh, no. Uh, Magnus I mean, not my gay lover.
不是 马格努斯 不是我的基佬情人
the head of an institute where Gittel works.
他是格丽特♥供♥职机构的负责人
You know, Ma, if you got out more often,
妈 要是你多出去走动走动
then you might not hate Berlin so much.
你也许不会这么讨厌柏林
It's actually quite a lovely city.
这其实是座很迷人的城市
I think it's a fantastic city.
我觉得这座城市挺好的
If it wasn't for all the Germans living in it,
要是没有那些德国佬住在这儿的话
it would be great.
简直好极了
Chosa, I was hoping tomorrow morning
科莎 我希望明早
you would teach me how to use the U-bahn
你能像你说过的那样
like you've been saying.
教我坐地铁
I'm afraid of the turnstile
我害怕验票门
because I've been hearing nonstop
因为我老是在听说
about how it's been breaking women's pelvises.
那个门是怎么夹碎女人的盆骨的
Did you hear about Sheila's sister?
你听说了希拉姐姐的事吗
She had to give birth through her face.
她生孩子只能用脸挤出来
So stay home tonight,
所以今晚待在家
and tomorrow you can finally teach me--
明天你就终于能教我
I'm actually-- I can't tomorrow morning.
事实上 我明天早上教不了你
When are you coming home, huh?
你要什么时候回家
I'm going to stay with--
我要和...
I'm going to stay with Gittel.
我要和格丽特待在一起
Stay here tonight, Chosa, please.
科莎 今晚留下吧 求求你
Stay-- Chosa, stay here.
留下 科莎 留下吧
Stay here with Mommy.
和妈妈一起待在家里
Bye, Mommy.
再见 妈妈
Zwei.
两杯
Oh, my God, what did you do? I know, I got more.
天呐 你做了什么 我知道 我又拿来了酒
No.
不
L'chaim.
干杯
Don't do that. It makes me think of Dad.
别这样 这让我想起了爸
L'chaim.
干杯
L'chai... Anyone?
干杯 有人一起吗
L'chaim!
干杯
To sisters.
敬姐♥妹♥们♥
Sneaking in, sneaking out.
偷偷摸摸 溜出溜进
I'm not sneaking.
我没有偷偷摸摸的
I could be dead, you know,
我可能都死了
lying in a gutter somewhere,
躺在某处的排水沟里
maggots eating my eyeballs.
蛆虫啃食着我的眼球
You wouldn't even notice.
你甚至都不会发觉
Fucking morbid.
你好变♥态♥
You're fucking morbid.
你才变♥态♥
I got the visas.
我拿到了签证
What? I got the visas.
什么 我拿到了签证
All three of us.
我们三个人的
That's you. Give it back to me.
这是你的 看完还给我
That one's yours.
这是你的
It says Ger Schoen.
上面写的是格尔·尚
Do you have a visa for Gittel?
你有给格丽特的签证吗
Your name is Ger Schoen.
你的名字就是格尔·尚
My name is Gittel. You know my name is Gittel.
我的名字是格丽特 你知道的
Okay. Today you're Gittel. Tomorrow you can be Edith.
好好 今天你是格丽特 明天你又是伊迪丝
After that, you can be a fucking lobster.
再然后 你♥他♥妈♥想当龙虾都行
Change your name when you get to America, please.
拜托你到达美国后再改名字
I'm not leaving Magnus.
我不会离开马格努斯的
Take me to this man.
带我去见那个男人
What did you do to my boy?
你对我儿子做了些什么
She goes by Gittel. Gittel?
她现在叫格丽特 格丽特
What a horrible name.
难听得要死的名字
It's the name she chose.
那是她自己选的名字
So what is this, a circus? A sex circus?
你们这里是什么 马戏团吗 性♥爱♥马戏团吗
No. A zoo for fucking?
不是 滥交动物园吗
Are you starting a religious--
你要进行宗教性的...
No, I don't believe in religion. A sex religion?
不 我不信宗教 "性"宗教吗
I believe in...science.
我相信 科学
I believe in truth.
我相信真理
I believe in reason,
我相信理智
in progress.
相信进步
Look. Look around. Look around.
看看吧 看看你周围
You know, y-- you're in my library.
你站在我的图书馆里
You're next to my museum.
你站在我的博物馆旁边
You-- You're underneath my medical ward.
你站在我的医护病房♥底下
You make fun.
你竟肆意取笑
This is the future!
这才是未来
What's that?
那是什么
Ger Schoen's visa.
格尔·尚的签证
When he changes his mind
要是他改变主意了
and he wants his mommy...
要是他还想要他妈妈
you're going to hold that for him
你暂时为他保管签证
and give it to him, okay? Keep it safe, please.
然后把签证给他 好吗 请保管好 拜托
Wipe that stuff off your face.
把你脸上的那些玩意儿洗干净
Be home in an hour. We have to pack,
一小时后务必到家 我们得收拾行李
and we have to go.
我们得离开了
I mean, if you're going to be a girl,
如果你要当个姑娘的话
cover your tits.
遮好你的奶♥子♥吧
Shameful.
真丢人
This is crossfit.
这是全面强健
Let's work it like you're in crossfit.
我们就该拿出全面强健的劲头
Let's go. It's time to work! You got to work!
加油 健身的时候到了 运动吧
This isn't Pilates.
这不是普拉提
Come on, come on, give it up!
加油 动起来
Give it all you got! Give it all you got!
用尽全身力量 拼尽全力
Two reps, and we're done.
再来两次 好了
This is what I like to see.
就该这样才对
From the hips. Focus on the hips.
从臀部发力 把力量集中在臀部
All the way up. All the way up.
一直向上 一直向上
Come on, rookie.
新人 加油啊
It's not about doing it the way you want.
不是用你们想要的方式锻炼
It's about doing it right.
而是以正确的方式锻炼
You got plenty of time to rest when we're done.
结束之后 你们还有大把时间休息
Oh that's-- that's how we're going to be, huh?
那真是 要这样是吗
We're just going to make it perfect for you today.
今天我们会为你们创造完美
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
动起来 动起来
All right? A little bit faster.
好吗 速度快点
You got a little bit more in you, all right?
你还有些力气 好吗
Looking better.
好多了
That's what I'm talking about.
就该这样才对嘛
Well, so far for me, the hardest thing about the Jewish New Year
目前为止 我觉得犹太新年日里最艰难的事
by far is that I keep writing 5775 on my cheques.
就是写来年的心愿单 在支票本上开5775美元
I'm pretty sure you used that same joke in 5774.
我很确定你去年就用过这个梗了
Okay.
好吧
I don't want to start a whole thing,
我不想引发一连串的事
but I'm keeping a little bit in my head
但是我脑子里一直想着
just about the--
想着
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表