剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Really good.
真的不错
Goin' on tour. Eight different cities.
在8个不同城市巡演
You learn more by travelling with somebody for two days
你在和他人旅行的两天里了解到的东西
than you do knowing them for two years.
比你和他们认识两年了解得还多
Um, what about you and Mom?
你和我妈怎么样了
You guys seem to be getting pretty close pretty quick.
你们好像进展得很快
That's true.
是的
You okay with that?
你可以接受吗
Of course. I mean...
当然 我是说...
I think so.
我觉得是吧
I mean, is it-- It's not really my business, right?
那其实 跟我没什么关系 不是吗
Yeah, it is.
不 有关的
It's important to me what you think.
你的想法 对我很重要
What was that?
什么声音
I don't know.
不知道
Is that a goose?
那是只鹅吗
It's a duck.
是只鸭
Uh, hang on. Take your jacket off.
等下 把你的外套脱了
Yeah, take it off.
对 脱了
Why?
为什么
Hold it out like a shock blanket.
像受惊毯一样拿着
Like-- like in front of you.
在你面前
Hold it out. Stretch it out in front of you.
拿着 在你面前摊开
Like this? Good, yeah, now you're gonna wrap it around him
这样吗 对 现在可以裹住它了
so he can't flap his wings so he doesn't hurt himself, okay?
这样它就拍不了翅膀 不会伤到自己了
Okay. Easy.
好的 慢点
You want me to carry him? Yeah, yeah.
你想我抱着它吗 是的
Yeah, yeah, that's good.
就这样 很好
Okay, let's get him out of here.
好了 把它带走吧
Keep him safe.
保证它的安全
Okay.
好的
I'm really sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, um-- I'm really sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
What are you sorry about?
对不起什么
I'm sorry about the weekend.
那个周末的事
I wouldn't have brought you if I'd known.
我要是知道的话 就不会带你去了
I--
我...
I think I might study. With Leslie in the Fall.
我想我也许会在秋季跟着莱斯莉上课
You know, I don't know Leslie,
你知道 我不了解莱斯莉
and I don't know the people in the Gender Studies programme,
也不了解性别研究项目里的人
but I suggest, uh,
不过我建议
it's always wise to steer clear of people
最好能避开那些
who are overly attached to dogma.
太过仰仗教条的人
But that's-- that's me.
不过 这是我的想看法
Okay.
好吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm nervous.
我很紧张
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Pretty.
很美
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Yep. Rose Pfefferman.
到了 罗丝·普弗曼
Okay? Yeah.
准备好了吗 嗯
Okay.
好的
Mom.
妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈
It's Morty.
我是小莫
They call me-- They call me Maura now.
他们现在 叫我莫娜了
Maura.
莫娜
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈
You know Ali.
你认识艾丽的
Hey, Bri.
你好 布丽
1139 Soto.
1139号♥
1139 Soto.
1139号♥
1139 Soto.
1139号♥
1139--
1139号♥
There it is.
就是这里了
Sure you want to go in? Yeah.
你确定你想进去吗 是的
He might be paralysed, he might be crippled.
他有可能瘫痪了 或是瘸了
He better be fucking crippled.
他最好是瘸了
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
You look pretty. No, I don't.
你看上去很美 不 才不是呢
Yes, you do. No, I don't. Stop it.
真的 不 不可能 别说了
Yes, I am-- I'm looking for Chaim.
那个 我想找 卡姆
Who are you?
你是谁
I am his wife. This is his daughter.
我是他老婆 这是他女儿
Who are you?
你又是谁
Chaim. You are also his wife?
卡姆 你也是他的老婆吗
Yeah, that is...
那个 他们...
Tata.
爸爸
Hi, baby, you made it.
嗨 宝贝 你成功到来了
On our own we made it.
我们是自己来的
No thanks to you.
你一点忙都没帮
You're lucky we found you.
我们能找到你就已经算走运了
We had no idea how to find you.
我们根本不知道该怎么找到你
Well, I gave your mama my address.
我把地址给你妈了啊
You lie to her. You lie to her!
你骗了她 你骗了她
She still loves you. Don't lie.
她依然爱你 别对她撒谎
Where's Gershon? He stayed behind.
格尔尚呢 他留下了
He stayed be-- What you couldn't get him a visa?
他留下...你不能帮他搞到签证吗
What, you can't-- You can't nothing him.
什么 你拿他没办法
You couldn't get him a visa?
你不能帮他搞到签证吗
You can't any-- Who is this, huh?
你不能...这是谁
Who are they?
他们是谁
Muriel. Muriel,
穆丽尔 穆丽尔
did you know that he promised to find us a home?
你知道他曾保证给我们找个家吗
To send for us?
把我们接过来
Rosie, I am still your tate.
罗丝 我依然是你的爸爸
I will always be your father.
我永远都会是你的父亲
You like books, right?
你喜欢书 对吗
There's a book store. I'll buy you a book.
这里有个书店 我给你买♥♥本书吧
About a knight, hm? Or about, uh, what, what?
关于骑士的 或者是关于其他的
Sewing? Hm?
缝纫的 怎么样
France? Huh?
关于法国的呢
I just don't want you to look at me
我不希望你用
the way you're looking at me right now.
现在这种眼神看着我
Can you-- can you not-- Can you look away?
你能 把这目光移开吗
Rosie, please. Please?
罗丝 求你了 求你了
Can you look away?
你能把这目光移开吗
Darling, it's ok.
亲爱的 没事的
Stop looking at me the way you're looking at me right now.
别再用这种眼神看着我了
It's okay, it's all right. Can you look away?
没事的 没事了 你能把目光移开吗
Stink life.
真恶心
Yes, come in. Hello?
在 请进 人呢
Where-- What are you doin'?
你 你在干什么呢
What are you doing? I'm I'm sorry.
你又在干什么呢 抱歉
I'm a little late.
我有点迟到了
You're not a little late, you're a lot late.
你可不是迟到一点 你是迟到很久了
I was on the 405, there was an accident.
我走的是405公路 发生了车祸
What can I tell ya?
我能怎么说呢
My meetings got pushed, so it's no big deal.
我的开会时间延后了 所以也没什么
Perfect.
好极了
I finally sold that Creative Campus on Skid Row.
我终于售出了贫民窟的创意校园方案
Good for you.
真有你的
Gentrification wins again.
旧城改造再次获胜
What are these chairs? We just got these.
这些椅子是怎么回事 我们新买♥♥的
They're so low. I mean, look.
好低啊 你瞧
That's the idea.
就是故意这样的
Well, they're designed They're terrible.
设计时就考虑到... 真是太糟糕了
No, it's a specific thought in mind to make--
不 是故意设计成这样以适应...
This Melanie's idea?
是梅兰妮的主意吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表