剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Come here. Give Mama a kiss.
过来 亲妈妈一口
Have fun.
玩得开心
All right.
好的
Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you.
我其实一直想跟你谈谈
I'm thinking about staying in Los Angeles for senior year.
我在考虑在洛杉矶念高三
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Were Rita and your parents cool with that?
丽塔和你父母都同意吗
Yeah, my parents are totally cool with it.
是的 我父母没意见
And actually, it was Rita's idea.
其实这是丽塔的主意
She says she feels greedy, you know, for me,
她说她舍不得我走
seeing as she hasn't had me till now.
毕竟这多年没见着我
Right. Hey, guys. Hey, Colton.
是啊 大伙们 你好 科尔顿
Hey, Rabbi. Look at your swim trunks.
你好 拉比 瞧瞧你的泳裤
You ready for a pool party?
准备好去泳池派对了吗
Oh, yeah.
必须的
Come on in the front seat.
你坐前面
You're riding shotgun with those long legs of yours.
你腿那么长 坐副驾驶位吧
No. I'll squish them. I don't mind.
不用 我可以在后面挤一挤
I appreciate it. I insist.
很感谢 我强烈要求
Yo, go, go, go, go, go, go.
去吧 快 快 快
Come here. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
过来 去吧 快 快
Sure? Let's do this.
确定吗 来吧
You sure? Yes, please.
你确定吗 是 快进去吧
I feel weird. Sit inside of the car.
我感觉好怪 快上车
Hey. Guess what. Yeah. Huh?
嘿 你猜怎么着 怎么了
This guy is going to live in L.A.,
这家伙要留在洛城了
maybe do his senior year here.
也许要在这里念高三
Right?
很棒吧
Wow. That's--
天呐 这...
Wait, is Rita cool with this?
慢着 丽塔同意吗
Is that what she--
她想...
Yeah. It was Rita's idea.
是啊 是丽塔的主意
Yeah.
没错
I know, right?
我也觉得 对吧
It's a really nice car.
这车真不错
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, you guys ready?
你们准备好了吗
These work, right?
这样行的 对吧
Beautiful.
很漂亮
They're gorgeous. You got boobies.
很美 你有胸啊
Well, no. I never saw boobies before.
不 我没见你以前有胸
I've never worn boobies. Oh, you're wearing them.
我以前没戴过假胸 是假胸啊
I could even bump it up one size.
我还可以升个罩杯
You could. Because I'm tall.
是可以啊 因为我很高
Yeah.
没错
This under here is a disaster.
下面这里太难看了
We all have that. From doing these, you know?
大家都这样 因为总练哑铃
It's skin. You can't tighten skin.
是皮松了 皮肤收紧不了
Looks good, right?
看起来不错吧
Oh, it's much better.
好看多了
I'll put the hair up.
我会把头扎起来
The hair up is gorgeous. Right?
扎起来特别美 是吧
You know, the eye makeup actually draws your attention away.
其实眼妆更吸引人
I'm just going to do this.
我就这样穿
I'm not going to-- I'm--
我不会...
I'm-- You okay?
我...你还好吗
Uh, do you get--
你能把...
hand me my Jean Naté?
"让·内特"香水拿给我吗
It's in the bottom cabinet under the sink.
水槽下面最下层的柜子里
You remember Jean Naté, right?
你记得这个香水吧
Yes. Oh, I like this.
没错 我很喜欢
I'm going to do some.
我也要抹点
Give me a little.
给我一点
Just a little.
一点就行
I told you it was cold.
跟你说这东西很凉
All right.
好了
We had some good times.
我们度过了一些美好的时光
We had good times. They weren't all bad times.
有美好的时光 也不都是闹心的日子
Not all bad times.
也不都是闹心的
Nobody makes me laugh like you.
只有你能逗得我那么开心
You know that thing you used to do with your finger?
还记得你以前用手那招吗
Nobody could do that like you.
没人能超越你
There are other people.
也有人能做
No. You have a talent.
不 你有这方面的天赋
What did we used to call it?
我们以前管它叫什么来着
It's the flicky-flicky thump-thump.
"弹指神功"
Flickety-flicky...
弹紫...
Flickety-flickety-- Don't make me do this.
蛋指 弹紫... 别让我做了
Do it.
做啦
Flickety-flickety--
弹指
thump-thump.
神功
Good. All right, you good?
对 好了 可以了吗
No, no.
不 不
Stop it.
别这样
Oh, you're a bad girl.
你真调皮啊
I'm a very, very bad girl.
我可风♥骚♥了
Oh, that feels...good.
真是 好爽
Oh, my God, That feels so good.
天啊 真爽啊
Easy.
放松
Let me do that.
让我来
Okay.
好的
Easy.
放松
God!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
All right?
好了吗
Your turn.
该你了
I'm good.
我就不用了
Come on.
来吧
Come here.
过来
I'm good.
我不用了
Really, I am.
真不用了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Where are all the people?
人都哪去了
Josh promised not to let them in the house
乔希答应我不会让人进屋
so he doesn't damage anything.
这样就不会弄坏屋里的东西
Wouldn't it damage their eyes with the hideous monstrosity
塔米·卡希曼的品味奇葩 设计丑爆了
that is the taste of Tammy Cashman?
让大家进来才是污了大家的眼
God. It really is horrendous.
天 确实太吓人了
How did I not see this?
我以前怎么就没看出来
You had your foggy fuck goggles on too tight.
你当时爱昏了头吧
Jesus.
天呐
Is that Dana Devon?
那是黛娜·达文吗
It's every L.A. industry douche bag.
洛城每一个业界混♥蛋♥都来了
It's a party.
是个派对
Raquel?
拉奎尔
You found them? No.
你找到了吗 没有
What about the laundry room?
洗衣间找过了吗
Ah. Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
My sisters are here.
我姐和我妹也来了
They're sneaking in the back.
就偷偷跟在我身后
It's a sneak attack.
偷袭啊
They're right here. You were right.
就在这里 你说对了
Okay. Here.
好 给
That's what I'm talking about. So beautiful.
要的就是这个 太漂亮了
Saving the day. Listen, come help me pinch roll these towels.
你帮了大忙 过来帮我叠浴巾
We need to make them tight like the Four Seasons.
要叠得跟四季酒店里的一样
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm alright. You know. Oddly okay.
我挺好的 反常得好
Alone in-- in jail.
一个人在监狱
Well, I thought that the email you sent to everybody explaining
我觉得你给大家发的那封邮件
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表