剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Can I get you to wear these husky plus waist sized jeans?
我能让你穿这种加大码超宽牛仔裤吗
Who you calling husky plus?
你叫谁加大码
Looking at two more minutes
还剩两分钟
to buy those raffle tickets!
可以买♥♥抽奖券
Just two!
只有两分钟哦
I'm sorry, Poppy, I could only sell six.
抱歉 帕比 我只卖♥♥出去6张
I really need you to sell, like, 19 more, though.
但是我真的需要你再卖♥♥出去19张
Look, I tried, okay?
听着 我真的尽力了好吗
Everyone's bought them, or I don't know what.
每个人都买♥♥了 我也搞不清状况
Yeah, I know, sorry. We're trying to get organic school lunches.
我知道 抱歉 我们想要实现校园有机午餐
Okay, you know what? Okay, okay, okay.
知道吗 好吧好吧好吧
I get it, I get it! Okay? I will buy them myself.
我知道了我知道了 行吗 我自己买♥♥吧
I'll just buy the 19,
我买♥♥下这19张
and you can just put it on my credit card.
你就记在我的信♥用♥卡♥上
Take that.
拿着
Why don't I fill them out?
不如我来填把
Okay? I'll just take these, and I'll fill them out.
好吗 我来拿着 然后我来填
Okay. Thank you. Want a balloon?
好 谢谢 想要个气球吗
Oh. God.
天呐
You're kind of ignoring me. You don't have to do that.
你有点在无视我 没必要这样的
You can just totally hang out with me,
你还可以跟我一起出去玩
and it would be a lot more fun.
一定会好玩得多
What is this? Is that a neck tattoo?
这是什么 脖子上搞了个纹身吗
I am becoming. You know, becoming.
我很美 很美的[改变]
It's got, like, a double entendre.
那是个双关
You're drunk again, aren't you?
你又喝醉了吧
I have something I need to tell you.
我有些事情要告诉你
Why are you drinking? I need to tell you something.
你为什么又喝酒了 我要告诉你一些事情
What do you have to tell me?
你要告诉我什么
I need to take you in the thing.
我得带你进去
Take my balloon. You gotta come with me.
拿着我的气球 你得跟我来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧来吧
I got my name in under the wire.
我在最后期限前登记上了
I am now officially a candidate
我现在正式成为
for president of the condo board.
居民董事会主席的候选人了
Screw Rosalie Roman.
去他的罗莎莉·罗尔曼
Oh, my God. Look at me.
天呐 看着我
I'm a real live politician. You didn't like it.
我是个真正的政客 你不喜欢啊
Turkey meatballs were dry. I should have cracked an egg.
火鸡肉丸很干 我应该敲个蛋进去的
I knew I should have cracked an egg.
我就知道我应该敲个蛋进去的
I said to myself, "Shelly--" But you know what?
我对自己说"雪莉..." 但你知道吗
I didn't want to spend the money. Is something wrong?
我不想花钱 出什么事了吗
You want your coffee?
你还要咖啡吗
What? You want me to warm it up?
什么 你要我加热一下吗
Here.
给
Let's watch some television. Okay.
我们来看电视吧 好啊
Here. What do you wanna watch?
来 你想看什么
I don't know. You decide, okay?
我不知道 你决定 可以吗
Okay. You want news or something with a story?
好啊 你想看新闻还是有情节的
No, I-- You decide.
不是 我...你决定吧
Okay.
好吧
Ooh, let's see.
来看看
Ooh, that's-- What do you say?
那是...这个怎么样
Oh, "Dancing With The Stars."
《与星共舞》
All right.
好吧
Oh, I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道 你觉得怎么样
This is "Scandal."
这是《丑闻》
What do you want?
你想看什么
I don't know. I'm not sure.
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know what I'm in the mood for.
我不知道我现在想看什么
I can't tell. All right.
说不出来 好吧
Oh, I like this. This is good. Is this good for you?
我喜欢这个 这个不错 想看这个吗
Stop worrying what's good for me, okay?
别在意我想看什么好吗
I'm fine. What do you want?
我无所谓 你想看什么
Just choose something, okay?
随便选个节目 好吗
Just make a choice.
随便选一下
Make yourself happy.
你自己开心就好
What did you want to tell me?
你想跟我说什么
What did you want to tell me?
你想跟我说什么
What--
什么...
I don't think this is okay.
我觉得这样不好
What are we-- Stop. What-- I can't--
我们在...住手 你...我不能...
What the What?
你要... 什么
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
快停下 停下 住手
What do you mean? Stop. I can't do this.
你什么意思 停下 我不能这么做
And the winner is Sarah Pfefferman!
获奖者是莎拉·普弗曼
Wait. What is that? Did you hear that?
等等 那是什么 你听到了吗
Someone's calling your name.
有人在喊你的名字
Sarah?
莎拉
Here she is!
她来了
You won! You won the raffle!
你赢了 你赢得了抽奖
Come on! Congratulations!
快来 恭喜你
It's the TV! Oh, God.
是电视哦 天呐
Okay. And you don't have to take it home with you.
没事 你不用自己搬回去
We will deliver it.
我们会送上门的
I have, like, a really small apartment, though. I don't even--
我只有一套很小的公♥寓♥ 我不用...
You can go down now.
你现在可以下去了
I don't really Yeah.
我真的不用 好了
It's okay.
没关系
Okay.
好了
Let's give her a hand.
来为她鼓掌吧
The winner of the six sessions
劳拉·米尔顿·考夫伯格的
with life coach Laura Milton Kaufberger is...
六节人生指导课的获奖者是...
Sarah P!
莎拉·P
Sarah, you won again!
莎拉 你又赢了
Oh, that is so fixed!
那简直是黑箱操作
Come on up! So fixed!
快上来 太黑了
I don't Why She can't win twice in a row!
我不... 为什么 她怎么可能连续中两次奖
Do you wanna just, like, maybe, um Totally
你想不想...要不要 根本
...pick it-- draw again?
再选一次呢
'Cause I already-- I mean, if you wanna pick somebody else.
因为我已经 我是说如果你选别人的话
I really don't need a life coach session.
我不需要人生指导课
No, she's great. I don't really care if she's good.
别 她很棒的 我不在乎她是不是真的很棒
I don't want the life coach sessions.
我不想要生活指导课
No, I need you to take this.
不 我要你拿着
I don't need-- I'm not fucking taking the life coach sessions!
我不需要 我他妈才不上什么人生指导课
Just fucking take it.
快他妈拿着吧
Yeah, okay, that's fine, I'll take it, thank you.
好好好 好吧 我拿了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表