剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Let me ask you.
我问问你
I have two tickets reserved that I haven't paid for yet.
我预定了两张票 但还没付款
Is there a senior discount?
你这有老年人折扣吗
Look at you. You'd never qualify.
瞧瞧你 你可不像老年人
And also, there's no discount. Sorry.
而且这也不提供折扣 抱歉
No matter. You already made my Yom Kippur.
没事 你已经让我的赎罪日无比美妙
I'll look for you in there. I'm up front.
我等下去里面找你 我在前面
My son's engaged to the rabbi.
我儿子和拉比订婚了
Good taste. I see where he gets it.
好品位 我知道他是从哪儿遗传来的了
Good Yontif.
节日快乐
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Um, hi, it's me.
嗨 是我
Hello.
好啊
Hi. Um, okay.
嗨 那个
I just came by 'cause my mom bought the tickets in July.
我来是因为我妈在七月就买♥♥了票
I just wanted to let you know that I'm here.
我只是想让你知道我来了
I didn't want you to think, like, I was stalking you.
不希望你以为我在跟踪你
I didn't want you to freak out
不希望你在观众席或其他地方
if you saw me in the audience or whatever.
看到我而不知所措
Well, thank you. Thanks. Duly noted.
谢谢你 谢谢 我知道了
Okay, so--
好吧 那个
Oh, Josh, I It's a little embarrassing.
乔希 有点尴尬
But I just also-- I'm confused.
但我也很困惑
And I had a quick question
我有个小问题
about what I'm supposed to tell my family.
关于我该怎么跟我的家人们说
Because, you know, they're just, like,
因为你知道的 他们...
asking me a bunch of questions--
会问我很多问题
That's none of my business. Tell them whatever you want, buddy.
那不关我的事 你想和他们说什么都行
No, I know. But I just didn't want to say the wrong thing,
不 我知道 可我不想说错话
'cause I don't know what we wanna be saying--
因为我不知道我们想说什么
We're over.
我们之间结束了
Okay.
好吧
What a pleasant surprise,
真是个令人开心的惊喜
you crawling through my window like a sexy Peter Pan.
你像个性感的彼得·潘一样爬进我的窗户
I'm in a shit mood, okay? I need to get happy, stat.
我心情很糟 好吗 我需要尽快开心起来
Feisty, all right. Obliterated.
火气真大 深感挫败
Go easy on that lamb's bread.
悠着点抽那个羔羊面包
Holy shit. That's very strong stuff.
我♥操♥ 那个效果很强劲
That's from Bob Marley's mother plant.
来自雷鬼教父鲍勃·马利的母株
It's his mother's plant?
是他母亲种的吗
What?
什么
What?
什么鬼
What? Oh, my God!
怎么了 天啊
You are adorable.
你真可爱
No, it's from the mother plant,
不是 是来自母株
like the mother of all sensimilia.
所有无种大♥麻♥的母亲
I mean it, though. You need to go easy on that.
我是认真的 你得悠着点抽
This is so good.
这太赞了
And it tastes so good.
而且特香
It tastes really strong.
还很强劲
That is my private stash. It is just for me...
那是我的私人收藏 供我独享的
and people going through chemo.
或者在接受化疗的人
Are you saying I can't handle it?
你是说我受不了这个吗
Are you asking me as your doctor...
你是把我当你的医生问
or your lover?
还是你的情人问
Oh, my God, please, don't say that word,.
天呐 拜托别说那词
What? You don't like the word "Lover"?
怎么 你不喜欢"情人"一词吗
That is the unsexiest word that was ever created.
那是所有词汇中最无趣的一个
Did you not come over here for a little bit of lovemaking?
你来这不是想做♥爱♥的吗
We don't make love.
我们不做♥爱♥
What did you come here for? I didn't come here for that.
那你来这干什么 我来这不是为了性
I came here for your big fat bong
我来这是为了你的大烟"枪"
and the free weed. That's what I thought.
和免费大♥麻♥ 我也是这么想的
These aren't ripe, but it's all they had.
这些还没成熟 不过他们只有这些了
It is really hard to make food when you're starving.
饥饿状态下真的很难做饭
Everything is starting to look like food.
所有东西看着都像食物
I could eat this counter.
我都能把这餐台给吃了
I could eat that spoon.
我能把那个勺子给吃了
It looks like Swiss cheese to me now.
看着就像瑞士奶酪
Hey, Ali?
嘿 艾丽
I'm-- I'm freaking out right now.
我现在 有点惊惶
Okay. What's wrong?
跟我说说 怎么了
Well, I'm just--
我只是
I'm getting a little bit of that PTSD feeling
我有点之前和乔希分手后的
that I had with Josh.
创伤后应激障碍的感觉
Like, I need to know if you're with me,
我想知道你是和我在一起
or if you're not with me.
还是不和我在一起
I'm just trying to be honest about
我只是想坦白表达
what I need and what I feel. Your guests are here!
我的需求和感受 你们的客人到了
Good Yontif! Hi, Andy! Hi!
节日快乐 嗨 安迪 嗨
Look at this! Beat the traffic.
看看这个 我们提前出发
Straight shot down the 101.
从101高速路直杀过来
Thanks, Mom. Look at you!
谢了 妈妈 看看你
Our little balabusta.
我们的家务小公主
Still warm! It was Ali's idea.
依然是热的哦 是艾丽的主意
Nice to see you. Hi!
很高兴见到你 嗨
Here. No, I got it.
我来吧 不用 我能行
Come on in. Thanks.
进来吧 谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
There you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Is Sal about?
萨尔在吗
No. What's up?
不在 怎么了
Oh, do you think it's odd that...
你觉得这奇怪吗...
you haven't met his family yet?
你还没见过他家人
I don't really--
我不觉得啊...
That's a choice that we both made.
那是我们共同做出的选择
Name me one time when meeting somebody's family
你倒是说说 有谁见过家长
actually made a relationship better.
是真的增进了双方关系的
Does he talk to you about your body?
他会和你聊你的身体吗
Because he talks to me about my body.
因为他和我聊我的身体
What do you Your Sal came in the turret today,
你什么 你家萨尔今天来了角楼
and, oh, he talked to me about how many
他跟我说我该在
CCs should be in my titty area.
我的乳♥房♥♥里植入多少毫升的假体
And I'm gonna tell you one thing from the bottom of my heart.
我真心实意地跟你说个事
You can do better than that.
你可以找个更好的
My God, who do you think you're talking to?
天啊 你以为你在和谁说话
I'm gonna tell you one thing.
我也跟你说个事
Mind your own goddamn business.
管好你自己的事
You have no right.
你没有权利这样做
We don't all have your family.
我们不像你有那么多家人在身边
We don't all have your money.
我们也没你那么有钱
I'm a 53-year-old ex-prostitute
我是个53岁 曾做过鸡
HIV-positive woman with a dick.
HIV阳性 长着鸡♥巴♥的女人
And I know what I want, and I know what I need.
我知道我想要什么 我需要什么
And if Sal is bothering you this much...
如果萨尔这么烦到你
you should probably sleep somewhere else.
也许你该去别处睡了
We have sinned against you willingly and unwillingly.
我们自主和不自主地得罪了你
And we have sinned against you by hardening our hearts.
我们的无情得罪了你
We have sinned against you by acting without thinking.
我们的冲动得罪了你
And we have sinned against you by speaking perversely.
我们任性的说话得罪了你
And we have sinned against you publicly and privately.
我们公开和非公开地得罪了你
We have sinned against you knowingly and deceitfully.
我们蓄意和欺骗地得罪了你
We have sinned against you by corrupt speech.
我们的腐♥败♥言论得罪了你
By wronging others.
对他人不公
By evil thoughts.
邪恶的想法
For all these sins,
所有这些罪行
oh, God of forgiveness,
祈求上帝的原谅
forgive us, pardon us,
原谅我们 宽恕我们
grant us atonement.
给予我们赎罪吧
We have sinned against you.
我们得罪了你
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表