剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
and in that hour I have to say goodbye to someone I love
在那一个小时内 我得向某个我爱的人道别
who is about to die,
那个人也快死了
and I have to say it perfectly.
我得做一个完美的道别
Because it's so important.
因为那太重要了
And every time I look at the clock,
每次我看向时钟
the clock ticks forward one more minute,
就又向前走了一分钟
and that is one minute that I have lost.
我又失去了一分钟
I don't even know who it is
我都不知道那个人是谁
It might be my mom. I have no idea.
可能是我妈 我也不知道
What's she like?
她是个什么样的人
My mom? Yeah.
我妈吗 是啊
My mo--
我妈...
I haven't seen my mom in a while.
我有段日子没见过她了
I mean, I'm embarrassed to say.
我都不好意思说
Go on, say.
来吧 说
I haven't seen my mom in three years.
我有三年没见过我妈了
Was it because she didn't support your transition or--
是因为她不支持你的"转变" 还是...
No, it was different things.
不是 是别的事
I mean...
我是说
she's never seen me...
她从来没有看到过我...
as Maura.
作为莫娜
Would you come with me?
你可以和我一起去吗
To see my mom?
去看我妈
I, uh--
我...
Going to see peoples' parents is just--
去见父母的话...
It's too intimate.
太过亲密了
I'm not-- I'm not ready for that right now.
我还没有...我还没有准备好那么做
I get that.
我理解
I admire that.
我很欣赏这点
Boundaries, right?
要有界线 对吗
Yep. We need boundaries.
是的 我们需要界线
And you have some great boundaries.
你有一些很棒的界线
They're hot.
很性感
You have hot boundaries.
你有性感的界线
♪I am on a lonely road and I am travellin'♪
♪我独自一人在路上旅行♪
♪Lookin' for somethin', what can it be?♪
♪寻找着什么 会是什么呢♪
♪Oh, I hate you some♪
♪我讨厌你♪
♪I hate you some, I love you some♪
♪我讨厌你 我爱你♪
♪Oh, I love you♪
♪我爱你♪
♪When I forget about me♪
♪当我忘掉自己时♪
♪I want to be strong, I want to laugh along♪
♪我想变得坚强 想笑得疯狂♪
♪I want to belong to the living♪
♪我想活在当下♪
♪Alive, alive♪
♪生气勃勃 生气勃勃♪
♪I want to get up and jive♪
♪我想起身摇摆♪
Yeah. It was iconic.
是的 太经典了
Yeah, it was bi-- it was bionic.
是的 简直 太赞了
It's was bionic. Fucking bionic, yeah.
太赞了 简直他妈的赞爆 真的
It was, it was-- Sprout.
是 是 小美女
Howdy.
你好啊
See you guys later.
回见
Come on in.
进来吧
You're late. I'm sorry.
你迟到了 抱歉
Drop your shit.
把东西放下
Get on your knees.
趴下
Pull that up.
把衣服撩起来
This'll do.
够了
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, hip.
真先进
Easier than dealing with cash.
比现金支付方便多了
Yeah, cash is so dirty.
是啊 现金好脏
See you next week, Sarah.
下周见 莎拉
Okay. Thanks, Pony.
好的 谢谢 小马
Hey. Hey, yourself.
好 你也好
Is my mom home?
我妈在家吗
Oh, she's out getting a haircut.
出门理发去了
Right. Um, can I come in?
好吧 我能进来吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah, so, um, it's official.
是啊 正式通过了
I am no longer a career undergrad.
我不再是本科生了
Diploma's in the mail.
文凭已经在寄来的路上了
Well, that is tremendous.
那真是太好了
That's great, sprout, I'm-- I am-- I'm proud of you.
太棒了 小美女 我为你感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
It's kind of weird.
感觉怪怪的
Big change.
变化好大
Plus, I'm still recovering from Idyllwild.
我还没从爱迪威尔德音乐节恢复过来
Is that normal?
那正常吗
Uh, well, you know, it kind of depends on the year.
这个嘛 往往看年份
I mean, sometimes the Idyllwild hangover can take a few days,
有时爱迪威尔德的宿醉会持续几天
and sometimes it can take a few weeks,
有时则要好几周
and then my Red Bull budget, man, just goes right--
然后我的红牛预算就整个
right through the roof.
整个爆表
Is Maura okay?
莫娜还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think she will be.
我觉得她会没事的
But Yeah?
不过 是吗
Yeah, I just, I guess--
是的 我只是 我想
Wish I'd known. You know?
希望我早知道那事 你懂吗
About the divisiveness in that whole community.
知道那个群体里存在的分歧
Yeah, well, I--
那个 我
I would have told you if-- if you'd told me
如果你那晚告诉我 你会带她一起去
that night you were bringing her.
那我肯定会提醒你那事的
Yeah. But it actually kind of relates to
好吧 不过这跟我这段时间
what I've been thinking about, you know,
思考的东西有点关系
this whole pain and anxiety that's just been passed down
世世代代传递下来的
through the generations, and not just the Holocaust,
痛苦和焦虑 不仅仅是犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥
or the pogroms or the Jew shoes,
或者任何大屠♥杀♥或者犹太鞋
it's just sort of more like, uh--
更像是...
like metaphorical Holocaust.
像比喻性质的大屠♥杀♥
It's Ali.
它 艾丽
You don't have to perform for me.
你不用在我面前表演
I'm--
我
I'm not, I didn't--
我没有 我没...
I didn't know that I was.
我不知道我刚刚是在表演
Just be yourself.
做你自己就好
Okay.
好的
I want you to be one of my TAs next year.
我希望你能成为我明年的助教之一
Oh, my God, really?
天呐 真的吗
Thank you. That's great.
谢谢 那太好了
That's great.
太好了
Um, but let me just-- Let me just toss an idea at you.
不过让我 让我跟你说个我的想法
Okay. Okay?
好的 好吗
You and I, we-- we really--
你和我 我们 我们真的
we had some fun at the fest.
我们在音乐节上玩得很开心
Did we not?
对吧
Yes, we did.
是啊 没错
I-- I didn't know if we were gonna bring that up.
我刚刚还在想 我们是否要提起那事
It's up. Okay.
提起了 好
Honestly, you are-- you're-- you're someone
实话说 你是一个
that I would really like to take my time with.
我想花时间相处的人
I would really...
我很想
like to take my time getting to know.
想花时间去了解
But it's against the faculty code of conduct
但是这违反了学科的行为准则
for professors to fuck students.
教授和学生交欢
Even their grad students.
即使是他们的研究生也不行
Even grad students.
研究生也不例外
So, take your pick.
所以 请你自己选
You want to be my student,
你想做我的学生
or you want to be my old lady?
还是做我的女人
Band's good.
乐队不错
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表