剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah? I mean, one of those shops.
什么 就是那种店啦
I mixed it up. Anyway.
我搞混了
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, actually, we wanted to talk to you about something.
其实我们想跟你谈点事情
Oh, goodie, yeah. Me, too.
好呀 我也是
Wait, you want to talk to us?
等等 你想跟我们谈
Yeah, I do. Oh. Well, go.
是啊 没错 那说吧
Yeah, you go. You go first.
好啊 你说 你先说
Okay. Um, it's a little delicate.
好吧 有点微妙
Uh, just 'cause I care about you guys a lot.
因为我非常在乎你们两个
But I kind of met a new partner while you guys were gone,
但你们不在的时候 我认识了一个新的伴侣
and I think I'm really falling for her.
我觉得我彻底爱上她了
Wow, that was so fast.
哇 真快啊
That was a little fast, yeah. Yeah,
是很快 是啊 对
but her and I have known each other for, like, years,
但是我跟她已经相识...好多年了
then she just tagged me in this Instagram, like,
突然有天她在照片分享网上圈了下我
inspiration quote.
某条鸡汤文
You know, "Don't stay inside when it's raining," Like,
"下雨时别待在屋里
"Dance in the rain."
去雨中起舞吧"
But, uh, we got drinks, you know, met up,
但是 我们开始一起出去喝酒 然后见面
and it was kind of crazy, the spiritual connection we had.
我们之间那种精神上的契合 太令人难以置信了
Nice. Yeah, that is nice.
真好 是啊 真的不错
I hope you guys understand. Yeah? Oh, we...
我希望你们能够理解 好吗 我们...
Do not apologize. We actually had the same...
不用道歉 我们其实也有
We were gonna say... It's weird, it's like...
我们也打算说 太奇怪了 就好像...
All right. Can I...? So to be clear, then,
好吧 能让我...那说清楚吧
about this.
我们之间的关系
Uh, then, from now on...
从现在起...
Well... We...
那么... 我们...
We can still work on Kids on Top.
我们还可以一起写《孩子做主》
Good. You know?
太好了 你知道吗
And, like, spend time together, it's just that...
还可以在一起玩 但就是...
Becca's now my primary partner.
贝卡才是我的第一伴侣
Right, right, right. He's my primary, too.
对对对 他也是我的第一伴侣
Exactly. Yeah, yeah.
没错 对
We know what that is.
我们明白的
Oh, you guys are the best.
你们简直太好了
You guys are so cute. All right, well,
你们太可爱了 好吧
guess this is goodbye. Yeah.
我猜就到此为止吧 是啊
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢理解
We're gonna miss you.
我们会想你的
We'll get together.
我们还会再聚的
We'll start writing soon.
我们很快就会开始写书
Yeah, right?
是啊 对吧
Hope so. Yeah.
希望如此 是啊
We had fun. Right?
我们一起开心过 对吧
It was so much fun.
对啊 非常开心
This is the least awkward breakup.
这是最不尴尬的分手了
Totally. I mean, we're great at breakups, right?
绝对的 我们真的是分手高手
Goddamn it.
该死的
Oh, my God. Well, what do we do now?
老天 我们现在要怎么办
I don't know, I have no idea.
我不知道 完全不知道
I don't... Oh, hi.
我不... 嗨
Come on, see this one. Josh said you needed help.
快点 来看这奇葩 乔希说你需要帮助
Oh, my God. Go ahead, go ahead.
天呐 快说快说
What happened? He's not hurt or anything,
怎么了 他没受伤
he's just doing some kind of CIS white male sit-in thing.
他只是在搞某种顺性别白人男性的静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
It's sort of like a privileged dis... civil disobedience.
就像某种特权阶级的非暴♥力♥反抗
What's a cis male? And who the hell are you?
顺性别男性是什么 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
AAre you this schlemiel's attorney? Oh, I'm sorry.
你是这个白♥痴♥的律师吗 不好意思
No, I'm sorry, this is-- my manners--
不 不好意思 这是... 我的错
this is, uh, the... Donald.
这是...唐纳德
Donald. Donald.
唐纳德 唐纳德
Donald.
唐纳德
Oh, w-- hello. Shelly.
你好啊 我叫雪莉
Shelly. Good to meet you. All right, I'm sorry.
雪莉 很高兴认识你 不好意思
I'm confused. I'm Josh Pfefferman.
我有点蒙 我叫乔希·普弗曼
Oh, Josh. Donald. I've heard a lot about you.
乔希 我是唐纳德 我听过很多关于你的事
Fr... From who?
听...听"哪人"说的
Oh, from, uh, well--
听...那个...
it's actually "From whom?"--
你刚刚出现了语法错误 是"哪个人"
but, uh, this is from me,
但...是听我说的
and, uh, Donald and I-- do you mind?
唐纳德和我...你介意吗
No. Please. Donald and I are...
不介意 说吧 唐纳德和我...
we're dating.
我们在恋爱
Okay.
好吧
I-Interesting.
有意思
Okay. You're okay?
好吧 你没事吧
That's-- no, it's very cool.
没...没事 非常酷
I'm not that interesting. You are.
我没那么有意思 你很有趣
Well, but you're very good looking, Donald.
但你长得很帅 唐纳德
Yeah, isn't he? Yes, you are.
是吗 对吧 是的 你很帅
You are. Thank you.
真的 谢谢
So, back to this. What?
继续说这个 什么情况
Okay, here's the situation.
好吧 情况是这样的
This gentleman refuses to leave. Sir, excuse me?
这位先生拒绝离开 先生 打扰一下
Can I get your attention for a second? I'm not going anywhere.
能听我说一下吗 我哪里也不去
This is my rented sanctuary for seven days.
这是我合法租住7天的居所
Mine.
是我的
Can I tell you something?
我跟你说件事好吗
This is my house. All right.
这是我的房♥子 好了
This is my house.
这是我的房♥子
I raised my kids here.
我在这里养大了我的孩子
And I want you to leave.
现在我要你离开
I refuse. Okay.
我拒绝 好了
All right, you're asking for it, motherfucker.
好了 这是你自找的 王八蛋
No, no, no, no, no. Oh, no.
不不不不 别
Joshy, don't, don't do that.
乔希 别别 别这样
No, no, no, Joshy, don't, no, no. Here we go.
不不不 乔希 别别别 走你
That opens us up to a lawsuit. Please put it down.
这样我们会惹上官司的 请放下
Okay, everybody back. Put it down.
各位 都退后 放下
All right, thisthis is fucking ridiculous! No.
好吧 这他妈太荒唐了 别这样
No, no, no, everybody, stop. Josh, Josh, Josh.
全都住手 乔希 乔希 乔希
Just give, just give me a sec.
给我一点时间
Get back, everybody, back up.
退后 全都退后
Hey, paisan.
嘿 哥们儿
My friend.
我的朋友
Hey, how we gonna respect you
如果你不尊重自己
if you don't respect yourself, huh?
我们要怎么尊重你
You want to get dragged out of here?
你想从这里被拖出去吗
I mean, of course not.
当然不想吧
You want to leave on your own terms.
你想自己走出去
You want to stand up and leave in your own boots.
你想自己站起来 自己走出去
You're stronger than you think.
你比你想象的要坚强得多
Locate your dignity.
找到你的尊严
There it is.
这就对了
If you'll let me retrieve my luggage.
可以让我收拾一下行李吗
Go for it.
去吧
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Hi.
嗨
God. Yeah.
天呐 对啊
What?
怎么了
I-I can't believe you're in Israel.
难以置信你居然在以色列
Well, I am everywhere.
我无处不在
Well, n-no. No, no, no, don't do that.
不...不不不 别这样
You're not God.
你又不是上帝
I-I-I realize that now.
我现在明白了
I was insane.
我以前很疯狂
And a little racist.
还有点种族歧视
Just a little racist.
只是一点种族歧视
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表