剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Eh, it sounds a lot more like telling,
听起来更像是告知
but with a question mark. Hey, you, stay out of it.
只不过带了问号♥ 你别插嘴
You I shouldn't have to ask, Mr. Sigmund Freud.
对你我根本不需要问 弗洛伊德先生
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I'm Sigmund Freud.
行啊 我成弗洛伊德了
I'm Sigmund Freud. All right.
我是弗洛伊德 好吧
All right.
那行
See if I can analyze this one.
那看看我能不能分♥析♥这东西
Wait, wait, wait, get out of my room!
慢着 慢着 别进我房♥间
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Dr. Steve, I'd like your opinion.
斯蒂夫医生 我想听听你的见解
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
It's like a automatic feeder on a self- imposed hamster wheel.
这就像在自我强加的仓鼠滚轮上加了个添食器
Is what it is. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
就是这样 不不不不
This is the way that I control my money and my weight. No.
这是我控制我的钱和体重的方式 不
Yes, it is. And you know that. No. No, it's...
就是这样 你明明知道 不是
Mom, you count toilet paper squares.
妈 你连厕纸用多长都要算
I don't like to waste.
我不喜欢浪费
And you know that, too. No, it's OCD
这点你也知道 不 这是强迫症
and it's mental illness, is what it is.
是心理疾病
Why do you hate me so much? I don't.
你为什么这么讨厌我 我不讨厌你
I care about you, and that's why I'm saying it to your face.
我关心你 所以才当面对你说这些
Oh, this is caring.
这是关心吗
This is very caring behavior.
这还真是极其关心的行为
I do not feel safe right now.
我现在没有安全感
I don't feel safe right now.
我现在也没有安全感
I also don't feel safe.
我也没有安全感
Please, please,
拜托 拜托
stop being so mean to me!
别再对我这么刻薄
Oh, my God. Yeah, no... Stop it, please! Stop
老天 好了 别再这样 不要
I'm 68 years old. Yeah, I'm trying to help you!
我68岁了 我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you! Can't I continue living
我是在帮你 难道我不能继续
the way that I want to live?
按我喜欢的方式生活吗
Fine. I will not help you anymore.
行 我不再帮你了
Fine!
很好
That's fine.
没问题
You don't have to help me.
你不必帮我
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I am going to spend the night at the W Hotel.
我今晚要去住W酒店
I'm Ali.
我是艾丽
I'm Lyfe.
我是莱芙
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Um, so weird that you're here.
你也在这里 真的好怪
Or not. Do you live here?
或者也不算奇怪 你家在这里吗
No, no, no, I'm just touring the Middle East.
不不 我只是在环游中东
You?
你呢
Why am I here? Um, I'm just here
我为什么来这里 我来是因为
'cause my parent is giving a lecture at the conference.
我妈要在一个座谈会上演讲
At the hotel. How is she?
在那个酒店 她怎么样了
Oh, she's fine.
她挺好的
She's over it. Okay.
她已经不放在心上了 那就好
I was more upset than she was, so...
其实当时是我比她更气 所以...
Do you want to get a drink?
想一起去喝一杯吗
There's a bar in the hotel.
酒店里有个酒吧
No, I try not to spend money in Israel.
不了 我尽量不在以色列花钱
Because of the boycott.
因为抵♥制♥活动
Right. Yeah.
对哦 是的
I try to do what I can for Palestinian justice.
我尽我所能为巴勒斯坦争取正义
Of course.
当然
We can go Ramallah. I know some really dope places there.
我们可以去拉马拉 我知道几个很酷的地方
Go to Ramallah? Yeah.
去拉马拉吗 是的
Okay.
好啊
Here we go.
走吧
Wait a minute, am I allowed to just go to Ramallah?
等等 我能随意去拉马拉吗
Yeah, you are definitely allowed.
你绝对可以去
Thank you.
谢谢
So I submit that misogyny
所以我认为厌女症
was the reason Ethel Rosenberg
是罗森伯格夫人
became the focal point of such an immense amount of hatred.
成为人们敌视焦点的原因
Before the Cold War, women were considered
在冷战之前 人们普遍认为
the holders of the most positive virtues.
女人是高尚道德情操的代表
Ideas about goodness, love and faith.
是善良 爱与信仰的形象
But at this moment, things shifted.
但是从此 情况变了
For the first time, here was a woman who was suspect.
女人第一次变成了嫌犯
She ignited a deep- seated fear of betrayal.
她触动了人们根植于心底的对背叛的恐惧
The idea of secrets leaking out
秘密泄露这一概念
was named Communist, woman, Jew.
有了共♥产♥主义 女人及犹太三个代名词
You're not nervous, are you? No.
你不紧张吧 不
The criminal charges brought against her were dubious.
对于她的犯罪指控模棱两可
But people wanted an enemy.
但人们想要树立一个敌人
Are we gonna get stopped here? No.
我们会在这里被拦停吗 不会
They don't seem to care who's going into the West Bank.
他们似乎不在乎谁进入约旦河西岸地区
They just want to know who leaves.
他们只关心离开的人有哪些
But Ramallah's a straight shot from here.
不过拉马拉从这里可以直达
People needed an enemy.
人们需要一个敌人去仇恨
The female, as mysterious and untrustworthy,
女性因其神秘及不可信
made her the perfect target.
而成为绝佳的目标
Thank you.
谢谢
God, this is so weird. I feel like I'm in Brooklyn.
天啊 好奇怪 感觉像在布鲁克林
What were you expecting?
你原以为会看到什么
Like, women in all black and suicide belts?
女人全身黑纱 腰绑自杀炸♥弹♥吗
No. Let's sit here.
不是 坐这里吧
Here, hold that. I'll get that for you.
帮我拿着 我给你拉开椅子
Just not so many man- buns.
没料到这么多男士发髻
You have a man- bun.
你就梳着男士发髻
I don't have a man- bun.
我才没梳男士发髻
You have a "Wo- man- bun."
你梳着女士男髻
Oh, my God, I have a man- bun?
天啊 我居然梳了男士发髻
Lyfe! It's okay. It's great.
莱芙 没事 挺好的
Habibi. Janan.
亲爱的 雅哈楠
I can't believe you missed Nadal's birthday.
你竟然错过了纳达尔的生日
Um, this is Ali. Hi.
这是艾丽 你好
She made that video I told you about.
我跟你说的那个视频就是她拍的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
就是她啊 对
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
She was expecting an episode of VICE,
她原以为会在这看到《恶》的恐怖剧情
but I'm giving her, like, a watered- down version of a tour.
不过我带她随便参观了下
Well, welcome to the Ramallah bubble.
欢迎来到拉马拉幻影
Thank you, yes.
谢谢
It's, it's very cool.
真的很棒
I guess the American media just makes it seem
大概是美国媒体把这里描述得
like it's all violence, which obviously it's not.
充满暴♥力♥ 显然并非如此
This is just like a normal cafe
这就是正常餐馆
with a wide variety of people doing things that people do.
各种各样的人做着各种各样的正常事
Yes, we have everything.
是的 这里什么都有
All surrounded by weird and random checkpoints, though.
不过周围全是诡异杂乱的检查站
So, the checkpoints, like the one we went through,
像我们路过的那个检查站
are those all along the border?
边境到处都是吗
Habibti, what border?
亲爱的 什么边境
There is no actual internationally- recognized border.
根本就没有国际认可的官方边境
It's just one big, ugly wall
只是一堵丑陋的巨墙
and hundreds of checkpoints all over the place.
以及遍布的数百检查站
Okay, and if there was a two- state solution,
好吧 那如果两国方案正式确立
then the wall would come down
那么墙就会被推倒
and there would be no more checkpoints.
也不会再有检查站
Look, love, we- we have to catch you up, okay?
亲爱的 我们必须让你了解真实情况
Okay. And we will.
好吧 我们定会让你了解的
There's enough time for that, right?
还有足够的时间 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go to the farm tonight. Yes.
我们今晚去农场吧 好
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表