剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
It's great, I'm so impressed.
写得很好 很厉害
Hey, so Sarah was just saying that, um,
对了 莎拉之前跟我说
she couldn't remember exactly
她记不太清
who said the words "Kids on top" first.
"孩子做主"是谁先提出来的
I think we kind of said it at the same time. Right...
我们好像是同时说的 没错
At the same time. Yeah. Yeah.
同时 对 嗯
Jinx.
霉运给你
Buy me a Coke. Yes,
请我喝可乐 是
so she was thinking it might be weird if, um, she just
她觉得如果不把法律上的问题解决清楚
started working on the book... Right.
就开始写书 没错
...without getting it set up legally.
可能会有点奇怪
You want to make this into a book?
你想把这写成书
I mean, you know, we could start,
我们可以
like, with, you know, a website.
比如 做一个网站
I mean, this is just, you know... it's just, like, a blog.
就像博客一样
But I think we could totally turn it into a book,
但我觉得我们绝对可以把这写成书
and I thought maybe, you know, we could do it together
我想 或许 我们可以一起写
if you wanted to, if you're into it.
如果你想 你有兴趣的话
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I mean, I'd be honored, I'd... Really?
那我就太荣幸了 真的吗
Yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun. Yay.
是的 听上去很有意思 棒
Yeah. Great.
真的 好极了
And so, Len, you would be, like, the...
所以 伦 你就是...
the Yoko?
小野洋子
No. Is that what you want?
不 这是你想要的吗
Right, no, he's, he's...
不 他 他...
I would be, like, the lawyer.
我会是律师
The lawyer. I mean, that's... Useless but necessary.
律师 那真... 虽然没用 但必不可缺
Right. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
But just to avoid any confusion down the line,
不过为了避免不必要的误会
you guys should have a contract.
你们应该签份合同
Yeah. Like, someone is 51%, someone's 49%.
同意 比如一个人占51% 一个人占49%
Right. Right. Just so there's never any sort of deadlock.
对 对 避免出现僵局
Right.
好的
Something's... up?
有什么 问题吗
No, it just seems a little unfair, right?
不 只是好像不太公平
Like, it should just be fifty-fifty.
应该各占一半的
Yeah. No, she's right. No?
没错 她说得对 不是吗
It should just be fifty-fifty. That's fair.
应该各占一半 这才公平
I'm just, I'm a Libra, so I'm just super into fair.
我是天秤座 我很在意公平
She's a Libra.
她是天秤座
It's kind of the way I feel. Oh, shit.
我是这么感觉的 天啊
Did you want me to put it in the contract that you're a Libra?
你想要我在合同里写上你是天秤座吗
I think you should. I'm joking.
你应该写上 我开玩笑的
I'm not gonna put it in the contract. No? Okay.
我不会把这写进合同 不吗 好吧
You don't have to, but I think we should keep talking it out,
你不用非得写进去 但我觉得我们该继续讨论
all these little fun details, you know?
把所有有趣的细节讲清楚
Um, do you guys mind if I smoke?
你们介意我抽烟吗
I mean... Whatever you want to do.
我是说... 随便你想做什么都行
Oh, smoke smoke.
是那种烟啊
Yeah. It's a vodka bong.
没错 是伏特加水烟壶
Fun. A what kind of bong?
有意思 什么水烟壶
Vodka bong.
伏特加水烟壶
We smoke.
我们也抽的
Cool. Yeah.
酷 是的
This is, uh, Shira,
这是希拉
and Ronit is the younger one.
罗妮特是小的那个
They're my, uh, Israeli family.
她们是我的以色列家人
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
These are your daughters.
她们是你女儿
Yeah, my wife passed away four years ago.
是啊 我妻子四年前去世了
But Shira has two kids, and Ronit has a daughter, Moran.
但希拉有两个孩子 罗妮特有个女儿 莫兰
So I have grandchildren.
所以我有孙子辈的孩子
You, you know, um,
其实 你...
you have great-grandchildren on our side.
你在我们这边还有曾孙子孙女
Good Lord. Yeah.
天呐 是啊
May I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Where were you?
你当年去哪了
I, um...
我
Mom said that you died.
妈妈说你死了
Did you die?
你死了吗
I didn't die, no.
我没死
What the fuck happened to you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么了
You know, I mean, start again?
重新开始
You can just start again, is that what you can do?
可以直接抛下过去 重新开始吗
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I wasn't the father in that house.
我在那个家里扮演的不是父亲的角色
He was.
他才是
Rose's dad. Haim.
罗丝的爸爸 海姆
Your grandfather.
你外公
He was the boss.
他才是老大
He... he loved to punish people.
他 他喜欢惩罚别人
He had fists like cantaloupes. Bam.
他的拳头有甜瓜那么大 砰
"You do it my way, or you get the hell out of here."
"一切必须照我说的做 不然就滚"
The day he showed me the door,
他让我滚的那天
I grabbed my stuff and I ran for it.
我拿上我的东西就跑了
So, yeah, I was the only man in the house
小时候 家里
when, when I was growing up.
只有我一个儿子
But for super complicated reasons,
但因为很复杂的原因
I was... I was not aware
我 我并不知道
that I was the only man in my house.
我是家里唯一的男人
I'm not trying to be convoluted,
我并不是想绕圈子
it's just... it's very hard to explain.
只是真的很难解释
but, um...
不过
There was a lot of confusion.
有过很多迷惘
But then,
然后
Israel.
以色列
Yeah, it was... A new country.
没错 一个新的国家
A country for us, our safe haven.
一个属于我们的国家 我们的避风港
And if that doesn't scream second chance,
如果那还不代表是第二次机会
I don't know what does.
我不知道什么才算是
And I sure grabbed a hold of it.
我肯定会牢牢抓住
You know, I was a kid when stuff started with the older woman.
跟年纪大些的女人在一起时 我还是个孩子
I mean, at the time I was, like, bragging about it.
那个时候 我甚至经常炫耀这事
It was, like, I was the stud of the century.
就好像 我是世纪种马一样
And, I mean, I was pretty pumped about it.
我对此感到非常兴奋
You know, I was getting my 15- year- old fuck on.
15岁的年纪 我几乎整天都在做♥爱♥
And, um...
并且...
My parents knew.
我父母当时就知道
They thought it was, uh- - or they acted like it was normal.
他们觉得...或者说 他们装作那很正常
Like, that's what men do. Men fuck, right?
好像男人就是那样 男人喜欢操♥逼♥ 对吧
But it wasn't normal.
但那并不正常
This person, Rita...
那个女人 丽塔
she fucking owned me.
她几乎掌控了我
She owns me.
她掌控着我
Nobody knew me here.
这里没人认识我
I was not a disappointment to anyone here.
这里没人觉得我让人失望
I was just a... new Jew with a bright future.
我只是个 拥有光明前途的新犹太人
So I made myself, made my fortune,
于是我获得了成功 发了财
and I made my family.
也组建了家庭
And you never looked back.
并且你从未回首过
Shame is a funny thing.
羞愧是个很有趣的东西
It's funny?
有趣吗
Yeah.
是的
Every time I smoke weed,
每次抽大♥麻♥的时候
I feel like I'm finally back in my body.
都觉得像是灵魂重新回归到身体中
You know? Yes. Oh, my God.
你明白吗 是的 天啊
The water goddess.
水女神
I love the light in here. It's great.
我喜欢这里的光线 真的很棒
Yeah, it's good light, right?
是啊 光线很棒 对吧
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表