剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
好吧
You're sure you don't want my help?
你确定你不需要我的帮助吗
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck.
操
What?
怎么了
We got to get our fucking kids.
我们得去接孩子了
Oh, my God, yeah.
天呐 对哦
We have to get our kids.
我们得去接孩子了
Like, for real this time. We have to go now, right?
这次是真得去了 我们现在就得走了 对吧
Super fun. Yeah.
超级有趣 是啊
Oh, I don't want to go.
我不想走
Whoa, what is happening? Sorry.
这是什么情况 抱歉
What's happening? Okay, okay, okay, I'm going, I'm going.
什么情况这是 好了 好了 我这就走
That was really fun. Thank you so much.
那真的很有趣 非常感谢
Where's my phone?
我的手♥机♥在哪儿
Where are my shoes?
我的鞋在哪儿
Okay. Bye, Lila.
好了 再见 莱拉
I have one last question before we go.
走之前我还有最后一个问题
What about Mom?
你考虑过妈妈吗
How could you leave her?
你怎么可以抛下她
Aye, Rose.
罗丝啊
Rose never loved me.
罗丝从来就没爱过我
She was like a depressed person.
她像是患了抑郁症的人
Why? Why was she so depressed?
为什么 她为什么这么抑郁
Why? 'Cause of the fucking Holocaust.
为什么 当然是因为对犹太人的大屠♥杀♥
You ever heard of it?
你们没听说过吗
I'm trying to explain to you, some families
我给你们解释下 有些家庭
got out.
逃出来了
But... no family ever got out clean.
但 没有任何家庭逃出来时身心完好
You know what I mean?
你们明白我的意思吗
Like your mother. You can't blame her
比如你母亲 那也不能怪她
because of the death of her brother- -
因为她哥哥的死亡...
or sister...
或者说姐姐...
What do you, what do you mean? What are you talking about?
你什么意思 你在说些什么
Gershon, Gittel, Gittel, Gershon...
格尔尚 格丽特 格丽特 格尔尚
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Gershon was Gittel's husband.
格尔尚是格丽特的丈夫
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不是那样
Gershon and Gittel were the same person. They were married.
格尔尚和格丽特是同一个人 他们是夫妻
No, they... That's impossible.
不 他们... 那是不可能的
I'm telling you, it's like what you are, Gittel was;
我跟你说 格丽特跟你是同样的身份
the same thing.
同一类人
Trans, what do you call that?
跨性...是叫什么来着
A trans something?
跨性什么的
I'm sorry, you're saying that Gittel was transgender?
不好意思 你是说格丽特也是跨性别者吗
Transgender.
跨性别者
Yeah.
是的
What? Is this...?
什么 这...
Look, I never said... Yeah.
听着 我从没说过... 没错
I never- - I never said...
我从没说过...
Rose never told you this?
罗丝从来没告诉过你这些吗
What is it, Mom?
怎么了 妈
Nobody ever told you?
没人告诉过你吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is it po- - is it possible?
这...有可能吗
I- I can't.
我一时接受不了
I can't.
我一时接受不了
I have to go.
我得走了
Wh- Why? What?
什么 为什么
I...
我...
I can't, um...
我无法...
Okay, okay.
好的 没问题
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Is he all right or is he...?
他没事吧 还是说...
She, she, she's no, she's... She, she's all right?
是她 她... 她没事吧
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
Sorry.
抱歉
You're welcome. Tha Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧
Why didn't they tell me?
他们为什么不告诉我
My whole life, I thought I was alone in this.
我这一生 都以为自己是一个人在面对这些
Imagine if I'd known.
想想看如果我早知道会怎么样
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表