剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. What?
天啊 等等 等等 什么
Here, hold this.
给 拿着这个
There was actually a sex addicts quiz on BuzzFeed
网上有个关于性瘾的测试
and I thought of you both.
我立刻就想到了你们两个
All right, let's hear it. "Are you a sex addict?"
好吧 说来听听 题目叫"你是性瘾患者吗"
You ready? Bring it.
准备好了吗 放马过来吧
Number one, "Do you get high from sex or romance?"
第一题 是性♥爱♥还是恋爱更让你享受
Check. Bigly.
符合 完全符合
Check, check.
符合 符合
Check. Check.
符合 符合
Okay, fine, yes, but who doesn't? Normal.
好吧 行 谁不符合呢 正常
Number two... Thank you.
第二题 谢谢
Uh, "Have you lost count of your sexual partners?"
你的性♥伴♥侣♥是否已经数不过来了
Fuck, who was that?
该死 那人叫什么来着
This is hard. Next question.
这个好难 下一题
Next question. Oh, wait, wait, I'm still...
下一题 等等 我还在...
Let's consider that a yes.
就当是符合了
Definitely don't remember names. Moving on.
我真的很不擅长记名字 继续
Three, have your desires driven you to have sex
第三题 你的欲望是否曾驱使你
in places or with people that you would normally not choose?
跟你通常不会选的人或在你通常不会选的地方做♥爱♥
Fuck, yeah.
当然有过
Disgusting people okay,
恶心的人 好吧
Stop with the creepy laugh. Yeah!
别再笑得这么阴森了 好棒
Okay, what's next, what's next?
接下来是什么问题 快问
I'm grossing myself out. I am That's a yes.
我自己把自己恶心吐了 我... 那就是符合
That's a yes, that's three for three.
那就是符合 三题全部符合
Four. Four.
第四题 听好了
Do you believe that your happiness depends on having a great sex life?
你是否认为 你的幸福取决于性福
Yes. Obvs.
同意 显然嘛
You realize this is a test to determine if you're a sex addict.
你们知道这是判断你们是否是性瘾患者的题吧
All that stuff is normal.
那些事很正常
Yeah, this is... everybody has this.
没错 这...这种事很多人都有过
We were just "Yes" On all Okay.
我们的每个回答都符合... 好吧
You know what? Whatever.
算了 随便吧
I dare us all to go to a meeting together,
我挑战我们一起去一个匿名戒瘾会
and then you'll see what's normal.
然后你们就会看到什么才是正常的了
Fine. Is it possible we're all sex addicts?
好啊 有没有可能我们都是性瘾患者
I guess we're gonna find out.
我想很快就会有结果了
We forgot to get high, you guys.
我们忘了抽大♥麻♥了 各位
Jesus, I can't believe we're actually doing this.
天啊 我真不敢相信我们真来做这事了
I know. Oh, my God, you guys, we need fake names.
我也觉得 天啊 我们需要假名
I'm Donna de Varona. I can be Marge.
我叫唐娜·德·瓦罗纳 我叫玛格
It's like... Oh, my God.
就像是...天啊
Oh, my God. Wow. What a fucking cool building.
天啊 哇 这建筑可真酷
It's amazing.
真的太赞了
Holy fuck.
天啊
See that chick in the red?
看到穿红衣的那女人了吗
I think she taught at Ella's nursery school.
她好像是艾拉就读的托儿所的老师
So? Well...
所以呢 这...
Dirty, dirty. Not approved to work with children.
下流哦 这类人不能从事跟儿童密切接触的工作
Hey, calm it down a little bit.
稍微淡定一点
I'm gonna go say hi to her.
我去跟她打个招呼
Um, hi. I... do you... I, are you...?
你好 你是不是...
I'm sorry, you worked at, uh, East Side JCC?
不好意思 你是不是在东区犹太社区中心工作
Yeah. You're, you're Ella's mom.
是的 你是艾拉的妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
Otherwise known as Sarah.
我的真名叫莎拉
Lila. Sorry. Li
我叫莱拉 不好意思
Lila, of course, I knew that. Yep. Right.
莱拉 我知道的 好吧
Just Lila. Okay, guys. Let's get started.
就是莱拉 好了 各位 我们开始吧
It's nice to see you. Yeah.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Hi, everyone.
大家好
Welcome.
欢迎前来
Hi, I'm Garrett.
大家好 我叫加略特
I'm recently widowed,
我的妻子最近去世了
and I'm living in a senior complex right now.
我目前住在老年公♥寓♥里
Ugh, when I was young, I was really obsessed
我年轻的时候 真的很痴迷
with, uh, Pippi Longstocking.
《长袜子皮皮》
I realize I really wanted to have sex with her.
我意识到我真的很想跟她做♥爱♥
Hi, I'm Michael, and I'm a sex and love addict.
大家好 我叫迈克尔 是性与爱上瘾患者
Women are coming up to me all the time.
经常有女人对我投怀送抱
So, pigtails, red hair.
小辫子 红头发
People who own horses are my triggers.
以及有马的人 会让我性♥欲♥勃发
And I don't feel that I should act on these impulses.
我觉得我不应该将这些冲动付诸实施
These triggers, uh, just set me off on seduction trips...
那些诱发物 让我开始勾引别人
and I follow people.
我开始尾随别人
I want to talk to you guys about it.
我想跟你们谈谈这些
I I can't stop. I just need help.
我停不下来 我需要帮助
I'm very ashamed.
我觉得很羞耻
So this thing has been bugging me, like crazy,
这些事疯狂地折磨着我
and I, maybe you guys can help me out with this.
或许你们可以帮到我
I'm thinking about my past and about the people I've been with.
我回忆自己的过去 跟我在一起过的那些人
And all the sex I had when I was young.
以及我年轻时做过的爱
And it was mainly because people wanted to have sex with me.
主要是因为他们想跟我做♥爱♥
I wasn't even... really wanting it.
我甚至并非 真的想要
But I felt... like, obliged to do so.
但我觉得 我有义务去配合
And it, it wasn't that I didn't know how to say no,
并不是说我不知道怎么拒绝别人
I just, I felt like, like if my...
只是 我觉得...
if my body is responding,
如果我的身体有反应
then...
那么...
it means yes.
就该去做
Meaning, the thing that just occurred to me,
我是说 我突然想到
which is gonna sound weird,
虽然听起来很奇怪
but it feels like a revelation.
但真的就像是神的启示一样
That maybe an erection is not consent.
或许勃起并不代表同意
That's brilliant, what you just said right there.
你刚说的这句 简直太棒了
Um, no cross talk. You said an erection is not consent.
不准交谈 你刚说勃起并不代表同意
That's, that's cross- talk. We don't do that here.
那是交谈 我们这里不允许
I'm sorry, my bad. Totally cool.
不好意思 我的错 完全没问题
Sorry. Yeah, okay. It's cool.
抱歉 好吧 没事
My bad. Thank you for listening, guys.
我的错 谢谢你们的倾听
Thank you for sharing. Thank you, Michael.
谢谢你的分享 谢谢你 迈克尔
If no one else wants to go,
如果没人想继续分享
we'll conclude with a serenity prayer.
我们就用安宁祷告来结束今天的活动
Okay? Ready?
好吗 准备好了吗
God,
上帝
grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
请赐予我平静 去接受我无法改变之事
the courage to change the things I can,
给予我勇气 去改变我能改变之事
and the wisdom to know the difference.
赐我智慧 分辨两者之区别
I'm completely over this day.
今天太累了 我要好好休息了
It went faster than you.
比你跑得快
Nein!
不要
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表