剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天呐
This is the house?
就是这栋房♥子吗
Yeah, right?
是啊 很不错吧
Hi, this is Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
大家好 欢迎收看《富豪与名流的生活方式》
You okay? Yeah.
你好吗 挺好的
How was it?
旅途怎么样
I don't know why I just patted you a hundred times.
我不知道我刚才为什么拍了你上百下
So, are you okay? How are you?
你还好吗 你好吗
Good, you're here.
你来了我很开心
Gramps is a baller.
爷爷真是个大款
Of course.
当然了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
It's like Daddy fuckin' Warbucks here.
就像《孤儿安妮》里的大富翁养父一样
Are you okay? My father lives in this house?
你还好吧 我父亲住在这房♥子里吗
Yeah.
是的
Hi, it was long, but thank God we were in business class.
你好 飞了好久 但幸好我们坐的是商务舱
How was the flight? You okay?
旅程如何 你还好吗
I'm okay...
我没事
Here we are,
终于到了
the Los Angeles Pfeffermans.
洛杉矶的普弗曼一家
Welcome, welcome. Wait, everyone, everyone,
欢迎 欢迎 等等 各位
this is my father, and this is...
这位是我父亲 这是...
Bryna. No, I'm not Bryna.
布丽娜 不 我不是布丽娜
No, not Bryna. This is Shelly,
不 不是布丽娜 这是雪莉
this is my ex-wife, and then--
是我的前妻 然后...
and this is Bryna, this is your daughter.
这是布丽娜 你的女儿
This is your daughter.
这是你的女儿
I'm Bryna.
我是布丽娜
I'm really terribly sorry.
我真的万分抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Wait...
等等
Why am I apologizing?
我为什么要道歉
Doesn't matter,
无所谓了
I accept.
我接受
So, who's who?
谁是谁
I'm, hi, I'm Sarah.
你好 我是莎拉
I'm, uh, the oldest.
我是长女
You have your grandmother's eyes.
你的眼睛跟你奶奶的很像
I do?
真的吗
Yeah, I do!
真的啊
Welcome. I'm Len, husband.
欢迎 我是伦 她的丈夫
Honorable profession.
很高尚的职业
This is Joshua.
这是乔书亚
I'm Josh. A boy.
我是乔希 一个男孩
We only have girls in the family. Congratulations.
我们家只有女儿 恭喜
Girls are good. Yeah.
女儿也很好 是啊
Welcome.
欢迎
Thanks. Come, we'll eat, we'll eat.
谢谢 来 我们准备吃饭
The rest of the Pfeffermans are late, as usual.
其余的普弗曼成员一如既往地迟到了
The rest of them? But I think,
其余的成员 但我觉得
I think we're all here, right?
我觉得我们都到齐了吧
I think he means the other Pfeffermans.
我想他说的是另一边的普弗曼成员
What? There's other Pfeffermans.
什么 还有其他普弗曼成员
We're meeting them now? Today?
我们现在就要跟他们见面吗 今天吗
You okay? The Israel Pfeffermans.
你还好吧 以色列的普弗曼家族
You all right?
你还好吧
Don't abandon me in there.
别把我一个人抛在这里
I'm not going to abandon you. Okay.
我不会抛下你的 好的
A lovely home.
温馨的家
I'm telling you, it's incredible.
我跟你说 太不可思议了
My mind is blown. Blown.
我太震惊了 非常震惊
I want to go to Ramallah. We can go.
我也想去拉马拉 我们可以去
I'll go, let's go.
我愿意去 我们走吧
But it's not safe to walk around the West Bank with these bobbleheads.
但你这个发型 去约旦河西岸很不安全
That's bullshit. That's what they want you to think.
那都是一派胡言 他们就是希望你那样想
Who's they? Who wants me to think that?
他们是谁 谁希望我那样想
The U.S. Media, the Israeli government, everybody,
美国媒体 以色列政♥府♥ 所有人
it's propaganda. You guys, Mom is talking to herself.
那是政♥治♥宣传 妈妈在自言自语
Yeah, bunch of olives.
是的 一些橄榄
Yeah, it's very Mediterranean. Oh, yeah.
没错 非常地中海风 是的
You're kidding. No, welcome to my world.
你逗我呢 不是 欢迎来到我的世界
That's the thing. What do you mean?
那就是她的新特色 什么意思
She talks to herself while she eats.
她吃东西时会自言自语
You mean that's a thing? Seriously?
你是说那成常态了吗 当真吗
It's a whole situation. Really good.
那是一整套戏码 非常好
Could have a little more. This is good.
还能再来点 这很好吃
I like this. This is very good.
我喜欢这个 很美味
You're here.
你们来了
Late again.
又迟到了
Always late. Why are you late this time?
总是迟到 这次为什么又迟到了
So those are Moppa and Bryna's sisters?
那些是妈爸和布丽娜的妹妹们吗
Sorry, Oded took a shortcut, I'm so sorry.
抱歉 奥达德抄了近路 真对不起
It's always my fault.
每次都是我的错
They're so young. They look like us.
他们好年轻 跟我们长得很像
They do look like us.
确实跟我们很像
They look like better versions of us.
他们看起来像是我们的高配版
What are their names again?
他们叫什么名字来着
Shira and Ronit.
希拉和罗妮特
All right, here we go.
好了 我们过去吧
Showtime.
好戏上演
There's two girls and a guy?
有两个女人和一个男人吗
Everybody, I want you to meet my beautiful girls.
各位 我想介绍你们认识我美丽的女儿们
Team one.
第一小队
Hi, I'm Josh.
你好 我是乔希
Come and meet team two.
过来见第二小队
You are? I'm Bryna.
你是 我是布丽娜
Bryna,
布丽娜
I'm Ronit. Hello.
我是罗妮特 你好
You're my sister! Oh, my God!
你是我的姐姐 天呐
Oh, and you are? Ali.
你又是谁 艾丽
Ali, oh, hi, I'm Shira, nice to meet you.
艾丽 你好 我是希拉 很高兴认识你
I'm Josh.
我是乔希
Hi, Josh. Are you ready?
你好 乔希 你准备好了吗
You look like us. I know,
你长得跟我们很像 就是啊
it's like looking into a mirror. Yeah.
好像在照镜子一样 是啊
It's not weird. Nothing weird about it.
不古怪 真是一点都不古怪
This is Maura. Hello.
这是莫娜 你好
I'm Maura.
我是莫娜
You are very beautiful. How are you?
你真漂亮 你好吗
You're so beautiful yourself.
你也很漂亮
Can I hug you? Of course, yes.
我能抱抱你吗 当然可以
Oh, my God.
天呐
Hello.
你好
Hi, and you're Maura? Maura.
你好 你是莫娜吗 是的
I'm Shira. So nice to meet you. Hello, Shira, nice to meet you.
我是希拉 很高兴认识你 你好希拉 我也是
You talking about me? Yeah.
你们在说我吗 是的
We're just saying you look exactly like a...
我们在说你长得很像...
A cousin. A cousin of ours.
一个表弟 我们的一个表弟
...cousin.
表弟
I am your cousin. No, it's half.
我就是你的表弟 不 是一半血缘关系
No, not cousins. It's just 'cause they look so young.
不 不是表亲 只是因为他们看起来很年轻
But they're-- you are all sisters.
但她们... 你们都是姐妹
Those are your sisters. You're right, they're our aunts.
她们是你们的妹妹 你说得对 她们是我们的姑姑
They're our aunts.
她们是我们的姑姑
The children of your parents are aunts.
你父母的孩子要叫姑姑
I have no idea what she's saying.
我完全不知道她在说什么
They're our aunts. Yeah, she's my aunt.
她们是我们的姑姑 对 她是我姑姑
That's right, it's true, okay. Yes.
没错 是这样 是的
Don't hit on your aunt. You don't hit on our aunt.
别勾引你姑姑 你才别勾引我们的姑姑
No, you don't hit on our aunt.
不 是你别勾引我们的姑姑
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表