剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Right up there.
就在那里
Is that Jordan?
那是约旦吗
Yeah, that is, that's Jordan.
没错 正是 那是约旦
It's so old.
好古老啊
Had enough to eat, everybody?
大家都吃饱了吗
Yeah. Delicious.
是的 很美味
Oh, yeah, really good. Thank you.
是啊 超级好吃 谢谢
You'd better get into the water.
你们最好下水去
It'll fix your skin, joints, warts, what have you.
皮肤病 关节痛 疣子 对什么病都有疗效
Really? Yeah, just leave everything here.
真的吗 是啊 把东西都留在这里吧
I'll guard your belongings.
我来替你们看东西
Okay.
好的
Fuck!
操
It's like shards of glass.
就像是踩在玻璃碎片上一样
Watch your tootsies.
当心脚
Watch yourself.
当心点
I told you. That is...
我就说吧 那简直...
I think I just sliced off a corn. I think...
我觉得我好像把一粒玉米踩开了 我觉得...
I think I know why they call it the Dead Sea.
我想我知道他们为什么称之为死海了
You slip, you fall, you die.
滑一跤 摔倒 死亡
Wait up, wait up.
等等 等等我
It's kind of sharp.
锋利刺骨的感觉
Come in.
下来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, um, I need to talk to you about something.
听着 我有点事要跟你谈谈
When I told you that
我之前跟你说
I would just be happy watching TV at home,
我在家看看电视就很开心满足了
you know that's not true, right?
你知道那不是真心话 对吧
I used to do that all the time.
我以前经常这样
It sucked.
那种生活糟透了
I wasn't happy, and you weren't happy.
我以前不幸福 你也不幸福
We were just doing the same thing over and over.
我们都在一遍又一遍地重复做同样的事
The same... everything.
每件事 都在单调地重复
Same sex.
同样的性♥爱♥
Same- sex marriage.
同性婚姻
It was a same- sex marriage.
的确是"同性"婚姻
You got to put that in your book. Right?
你得把这个双关写进书里 对吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
I feel like you should know,
我觉得你应该知道
when we split up...
我们之前分开时
I slept with a lot of people.
我跟很多人上过床
Like, I made it through
我几乎睡遍了
almost all of the As on Tinder.
约炮软件上姓名是A开头的女人
That's disgusting. There was a lot of people, yeah.
那太恶心了 真的有很多人 真的
Like, four Ambers.
大概4个叫安波的
Three Andreas.
3个叫安德莉亚的
I think Tinder is so dehumanizing.
我觉得约炮软件摒弃了人性
I know. That's the best part.
我知道 那才是最棒的
Oh, my God. I'm not trying to gross you out.
天啊 我不是想故意恶心你
I'm just saying that I was a sex fiend, too.
我也曾是个性♥爱♥狂魔
Not just you.
不只是你一个人
And I wanted more.
并且我想要更多
Thank you for saying all that.
谢谢你跟我说这些
What about Lila?
那莱拉怎么办
I think that right now...
我觉得现在...
it should just be me and you.
只应该有你和我
But we got to, like, commit hard
但我们要全身心投入
to keeping it, like, weird and hot.
保持古怪 性感
And fun.
有趣
And just us.
但只有你和我
So no more Lila.
所以要把莱拉排除在外了
I could still let you boss me and my dick around.
我依然可以让你指挥我和我的鸡♥巴♥
Okay. You have to wash my car once a week.
好吧 你必须每周给我洗一次车
Oh, come on. I got to think about it.
拜托 我得考虑下
Fuck you. I'm thinking.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我在思考呢
Okay, I will.
好吧 我愿意
Look at him there.
瞧瞧他
Asleep on a lawn chair.
在躺椅上睡着了
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
We may have been bad mothers,
我们或许是不称职的母亲
but we fucking stayed.
但我们一直留在孩子身边
Yes, we did. We did.
是啊 没错 没错
We stayed.
我们留下了
Where's Mom?
妈妈哪儿去了
Oh, fuck, my mom's afraid of the water.
该死的 我妈怕水
She's afraid of everything. Mom!
她什么都怕 妈
Come on! Come out.
下来啊 快点
I'm fine, honey.
我就不用了 亲爱的
Come on, Shell. It's safe.
来吧 雪莉 很安全的
You'll float.
你会漂起来的
Mom, come on.
妈 快来啊
We need you out here!
我们需要你一起来
My cat had the same look
我的猫在爬到灌木丛下
right before it crawled under a bush and died.
死亡之前 脸上也是同样的表情
I'm gonna go get her.
我去接她过来
Mom, it's like a waterbed.
妈 这里就跟水床一样
You stay floating.
你会一直漂着
I haven't ever slept on a waterbed.
我可没睡过水床
You can do this, you just got to relax.
你可以做到的 只需要放松就行了
No, I... Mom, you got to relax, okay?
不 我... 妈 放松 好吗
You're gonna float, I swear to God.
你会浮起来的 我对天发誓
It's full of salt, Mom.
海水里盐度很高 妈
Put your arm onto me, come on.
用手臂环绕着我 来
I'm not gonna let go of you.
我不会放开你的
I'm gonna take you the whole way, okay? Mm hmm.
我会一直抱着你的 好吗 好的
You have to trust me. Okay.
你必须信任我 好的
Okay.
好的
Here we go.
开始了
All right.
没事
It's okay, it's okay.
没事 没事的
I'm gonna carry you, okay?
我会抱着你 好吗
Here we go.
开始下水
Here we go, I got you, I got you, I got you.
下去了 有我抱着你呢 有我在
Don't let go. I'm not gonna let go, I got you.
别松手 我不会松手的 我抱着你呢
You have to relax, okay?
你必须放松 好吗
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
All right, here we go.
好了 开始下水
I got you. I got you.
我抱着你 有我在
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了
I'm barely even holding you.
我几乎已经没抱着你了
Don't let go.
别放手
I'm not, I'm not gonna let go.
我不会放手的
Okay. I got you.
好的 有我在
All right.
好了
Good, just chill.
很好 保持放松
We're just gonna chill.
我们放松享受就好
There you go.
就是这样
Ah, look at this.
看看这美景
Yes.
好棒
♪Look at all my trials and tribu...♪
♪看着我经受的考验和磨...♪
Will you hand me the blanket? Thank you.
你能把毯子递给我吗 谢谢
♪Tribulations sinking in a gentle pool of wine ♪
♪...磨难 沉入温润的酒池里♪
♪ Don't disturb me now can see the answers ♪
♪现在别打扰我 我可以看到答案♪
♪Till this evening is this morning Life is fine♪
♪直到黑夜变成白天 生活挺美好♪
Oh, my God, Morty, I cannot stop listening
天啊 莫特 我一直在听那张傻兮兮的
to that stupid record album.
翻录专辑 简直停不下来
It's so good.
真是太棒了
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢
I knew you would.
我就知道你会喜欢
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表