剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Ah, look at this!
看看这美景
Let me help you. Oh, thank you.
我来帮你 谢谢
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
Yes.
是啊
Oh, my... oh, my God.
天 我的天啊
Oh, no, Morty, look, it's a dead bird.
不 莫特 你看 是一只死去的小鸟
What can we do? I think we may be
我们能做些什么 我觉得现在
past the point of medical intervention, Shell.
进行医疗救治已经来不及了 雪莉
We got to give it a proper resting place.
我们得给它找个好的安息地
Morty, come on.
莫特 快来啊
What, do you not want a funeral?
你不想办个葬礼吗
My little guy. Feel so bad.
我的小家伙 我太伤心了
Aw, Shell.
雪莉
You're gonna be such a good mother.
你一定会是个好母亲
What?
什么
What are you suggesting, Morty?
你在暗示什么 莫特
I think you know.
我觉得你知道
Babies are not the same thing as dead animals, Morty.
孩子跟死去的动物可不一样 莫特
They really aren't.
真的完全不一样
But, but...
但是...
if we do have kids,
如果我们真有了孩子
I really think they should take my last name.
我觉得他们应该跟我姓
They'll never be able to spell yours,
你的姓太复杂了 他们拼不出来
not until they reach the fifth grade.
除非到五年级之后才行
I like Pfefferman.
我喜欢普弗曼这个姓
It's distinguished. I don't know.
很独特 我不知道
I really don't know about those three Fs in there.
我真的搞不懂你的姓里怎么会有三个F字母
Well, then,
那好吧
I'll be Mrs...
我就更名为...
Morton Lipkind.
莫顿·利普肯德太太
Yes, my parents would have a fit.
好棒 我父母一定会气疯的
They don't need to know.
不需要让他们知道
Guys, I can't believe Ali is missing this.
我真不敢相信艾丽错过了这个
Uh, I think I know why she's not here.
我想我知道她为什么没来
Why?
为什么
Do you know what Moshe told me?
你们知道摩歇跟我说了什么吗
What? Well, remember how we thought
什么 还记得我们都以为
that Gershon was killed in the war?
格尔尚死于战争中吗
And he was married to Gittel?
并且他是格丽特的丈夫
Yeah. Not true.
是啊 不是那样的
What?
什么
Wha... Gershon was...
什... 格尔尚其实...
Gershon was Gittel.
格尔尚就是格丽特
Tante Gittel?
格丽特阿姨
What?
什么
Gittel was trans.
格丽特是跨性别者
Gershon is Gittel?
格尔尚就是格丽特吗
Tante Gittel of the old ring fame? The ring.
那个老戒指传说中的格丽特姨奶奶 那个戒指
That's unbelievable.
真令人难以置信
How does this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
What are the chances of this? My God.
这种事得多罕见啊 天啊
Maybe it runs in the family.
或许真是可以遗传的
It's like dyslexia.
就跟诵读困难症一样
You're born with it; you can't help it.
生来就有 无论如何都无法改变
It's not like dyslexia. Okay. Not I'm sorry.
跟诵读困难症不一样 好吧 抱歉
You're right.
你说得对
You know, if it runs in the family, I might be trans.
如果是家族遗传 那我可能也是跨性别者
Shell.
雪莉
What? You're not related.
怎么了 你跟我们没血缘关系
Oh, right. All right, all right, the point is...
对哦 好了 好了 重点是...
I think we need to give Ali some space.
我觉得我们该给艾丽一点空间
She's kind of going through it, you know?
她正在经历那个阶段
Going through what? What?
经历什么阶段 什么
You know...
就是...
like I was when I was her age, you know?
我像她这么大时 经历的一样
Some days you just didn't know who was gonna show up.
有时候你就是不知道 哪种性别会出现
Well, if anyone got the trans gene, it's Ali.
如果说有谁遗传了跨性别者基因 肯定是艾丽了
Well, s she could figure things out... She's not trans.
她可以回到加州... 她不是跨性别者
...in California. Hold on, guys. Guys, guys.
再把这事想清楚啊 等等 各位 别慌
She's not trans.
她不是跨性别者
She's just not comfortable being a woman.
她只是不太能接受作为女性的角色
And we have to give her the space. Wait!
我们必须给她空间 等等
Wait a second. She's a they.
等等 她属于"他们"
She's- - no, she's gender non- conforming.
她属于"非常规性别"
Like non binary, androgynous. Oh, my God.
非二元区分的性别 双性同体 天啊
No, she's gonna be a they.
不 她是"他们"那种人
You are so up on your terms. She's gonna be a they.
你口中的术语真是太多了 她是"他们"中的一员
Well, that's kind of fucking cool.
那他妈可真酷啊
It's not really cool that we're actually having this
我们在谈论这个话题可不酷
and I've already said too much.
我已经说得太多了
Oh, boy. And it's not cool
天啊 并且随意谈论
to talk about people's gender. I totally get it.
别人的性别也是不礼貌的 我完全明白
So, wait, we're saying that Ali's not here
等等 所以你们的意思艾丽不在这里
or maybe ditching us because of their gender?
或故意抛下我们 是因为"他们"的性别
Which would be very they.
真是极具"他们"风范
It's so them.
太"他们"了
It's so them. They's up to they same old tricks.
太"他们"了 "他们"就喜欢这老一套
They haven't changed at all, really.
"他们"真是一点都没变啊
They are always they way.
"他们"永远都是"他们"的方式
No, Ali was not like you two.
不 艾丽跟你们两个不一样
She was a floppy baby.
她从小就很脆弱懒散
She was floppy, so she was, she was...
她很脆弱懒散 所以她...
Yeah, I think clinical studies have shown that floppiness
是啊 我觉得临床研究已经表明脆弱懒散
leads to trans- ness.
会导致跨性别
They are not trans.
"他们"可不是跨性别者
They are they. They are they.
"他们"就是他们 "他们"就是他们
They said that she's not entirely comfortable
他们说她还不太能接受
sharing with anybody yet. Oh, okay.
告诉别人这些 好吧
So everyone just put a sock in it.
所以请大家守口如瓶
Consider us socked.
我们一定守口如瓶
♪Look at all my trials and tribulations♪
♪看着我经受的考验和磨难♪
♪Sinking in a gentle pool of wine♪
♪沉入温润的酒池里♪
♪Don't disturb me now...♪
♪现在别打扰我♪
Hi. Um, I need to go to the Dead Sea.
你好 我想去死海
♪Till this evening is this morning life is fine♪
♪直到黑夜变成白天 生活挺美好♪
♪Always hoped That I'd be an apostle♪
♪一直希望我能做个使徒♪
♪Knew that I would make it If I tried♪
♪我知道如果我努力 一定能成功♪
♪Then when we retire We can write the gospels♪
♪等我们退休 就可以写福音赞美诗♪
♪So they'll still talk about us when we've died.♪
♪等我们死后 我们的名将继续流传♪
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表