剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
In Israel? Yeah.
在以色列吗 是的
Um, they call it...
他们称之为
Keynoting. Keynoting.
专题演讲 专题演讲
And they use it as a verb.
他们把这词用作动词
And "Judaism, Cold War, and Gender"
"犹太教 冷战与性别"
is the name of my lecture.
是我演讲的题目
Triple threat. Seriously?
三重威胁 真的吗
Seriously. That is so cool.
真的 真酷
It is cool. You guys,
确实很酷 各位
I think we should raise a glass. That's really cool.
我们应该举杯庆祝 真的很了不起
Let's raise something. Mazels to...
随便举起什么吧 恭喜你...
your return to academia.
回归学术界
Next year in, uh... And to the motherland.
明年会在... 恭喜你回祖国
I would like to go to Israel before I die.
我希望有生之年能去趟以色列
I planted a tree there.
我在那儿种过一棵树
Darling, we all planted trees there.
亲爱的 我们都在那儿种过树
No, no. I think it's a scam.
不 不 那是个骗局
No, it's not a scam. That is a scam.
不 不是骗局 真的是骗局
It would be, like, a forest by now.
现在都应该长成森林了
Sarah went, right? You went junior year?
莎拉去过 对吧 大三那年去的吧
Yeah. My first hand job.
没错 我第一次给人家打飞机
Oh, my God!
天呐
Ella!
艾拉
Let's move into dessert, guys.
我们来吃甜品吧
Oy-ya-yoy, my squidgy, pudgy boy wants dessert.
哎哟喂 我软萌矮胖的小乖乖想吃甜品了
Everybody still eating? So, anyway, wait.
大家还在吃吗 总之 等等
So what time is this golf gonna be over?
这场高尔夫球什么时候结束
Len, really? Do we have to?
伦 你不是吧 有这必要吗
Yes, it's Sunday, be quiet.
是的 今天是星期天 安静点
I can't hear them whispering. Why, why, why?
我听不见他们小声说话 为什么 为什么
Everyone's talking and I can't hear them whispering.
大家同时说话 我听不见电视上在说什么
It doesn't end. That's the beauty of golf.
不会结束 那正是高尔夫的魅力所在
This is so goyishe.
这可真够异教♥徒♥的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. All right?
没事 还好吧
Yeah, I'm good. I'm just cozy. Oh, boy.
挺好的 我很舒服 天呐
Grandma Rose's blanket.
罗丝奶奶的毯子
Guys... can I throw this fish away? No.
各位 我能把这条鱼给扔了吗 不行
Please? Ella, stop screaming.
拜托了 艾拉 别鬼叫了
No, no, no, no, no. This is a dead carcass.
不 不 不 这就是条死尸
Don't throw it away, I'm not done with it.
别扔掉 我还要吃的
Can we just talk about Israel for a minute?
我们能不能聊一下以色列
Oh, here we go.
又来了
Simon, what did you do?
萨蒙 你做了什么
They need to get over it already.
那里的纷争早就该停止了
They should just call it Israelstine or Pisrael.
他们就该改名为以色列斯坦或巴色列
I will tell you
我会告诉你
what the problem with the two-state solution is.
两国方案的问题在哪儿
It sounds too much like the Final Solution.
这听起来太像"大屠♥杀♥方案"了
Oh, he cut off his finger again.
他又切掉自己的手指了
Nothing was done to me.
没人侵犯过我
I never lodged a complaint.
我都没投诉过
Four other female students did. ...done to me.
另外四个女学生投诉了 ...侵犯我
One of them was an undergrad.
其中一个还是本科生
We were friends. ...done to me.
我们之前是朋友 ...侵犯我
Hello.
你们好
Josh, kids, your Aunt Bryna and Uncle Jerry are here.
乔希 孩子们 布丽娜姑妈和杰瑞姑父来了
What is going on in here?
这里是什么情况
Uncle Jerry! Yes, yes, yes, yes.
杰瑞姑父 是的 是我
You're like a model, Sarah.
你就像个模特一样 莎拉
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 多谢夸奖
Wait, is that Ali over there?
等等 那边那个是艾丽吗
How old are you now? Ali, come on up here and say hello.
你现在几岁了 艾丽 快过来打招呼
You're all grown up. Ali, come in the kitchen.
你都亭亭玉立了 艾丽 到厨房♥来
You look great, you look healthy. Come on up here.
你气色很棒 很健康 快上来
Why are you being so shy? I'm...
你为什么这么害羞 我...
What, are you not proud of yourself, Ali?
你不为自己感到骄傲吗 艾丽
Um, I don't know. Ali, what is the holdup?
我也不知道 艾丽 你在磨蹭什么
Come on, give me a hug. Ali, don't be rude.
过来 抱一个 艾丽 别这么失礼
Don't be a brat. Go ahead, Ali, hug him already.
别像个熊孩子一样 快点 艾丽 快抱抱他
It's just a hug.
只是个拥抱而已
It's not like he wants to smush up against you
他又不会紧贴着你
to feel your tits. Of course not.
感受你的奶♥子♥ 当然不会了
Just go ahead and do it. Give him a hug!
快跟他抱一下 给他一个拥抱
I hug my uncle all the time. I mean, it's a simple embrace.
我就经常抱我叔叔啊 不过是个简单的拥抱
There you go. You're blossoming.
就这样才对 你像花一样绽放开了
That's my girl. Yes.
那样才乖嘛 好样的
See, it's no big deal.
瞧吧 没什么大不了的
She's becoming a woman.
她变成女人了
Isn't this fun?
这很好玩对吧
I honestly think we should do this every week.
我真觉得我们应该每周聚一次
Every week is a lot.
每周一次也太多了
No, we could have the standing order at Canter's.
不 我们可以在坎特市场下长♥期♥订单
Oh, I think that's a very good idea.
我觉得那是个非常好的主意
I'm just saying. You don't have to come every week, but, like...
我只是提议而已 你们也不必每周都来
the space is here. Does anybody have any Aleve?
但是 这空间在这里 谁有萘普生药吗
I have Tylenol with codeine.
我有含可待因的扑热息痛
No, no codeine. That constipates.
不 不能有可待因 那东西让人便秘
You know, you're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
Codeine does constipate.
可待因的确会让人便秘
Codeine absolutely constipates you.
可待因绝对会让人便秘
Absolutely constipates. No, it truly does.
绝对会便秘 是啊 不骗人
Oh, I will not spend another second of my life
我再也无法忍♥受布丽娜姑妈
listening to Aunt Bryna slurp coffee.
吸咖啡的声音了 哪怕一秒都不行
What about Mom with the fish bone as the toothpick?
那你能忍♥受妈妈用鱼骨头当牙签吗
Why do you want to do this every week?
你为什么想每周都聚一次
What? Disgusting.
怎么了 真恶心
No, family is gross, but it's important.
家人虽然恶心 但很重要啊
God, Aunt Bryna!
天啊 布丽娜姑妈
You guys, she is transformed since Rose died.
自从罗丝死后 她整个人都变得不一样了
She's so happy. Yeah.
她现在好开心 是啊
Well, we'd be transformed if our parents died.
如果我们的父母死了 我们也会转变的
Really? Guys, you realize
真的吗 各位 你们发现
Mom can't say a sentence without numbers in it?
妈妈说的每句话都要夹杂数字吗
She's obsessed.
她简直痴迷了
I mean, all Jews are obsessed with numbers.
所有犹太人都痴迷于数字
I just never realized, like, how constant it is,
我以前没意识到频率会这么高
you know what I'm saying? Does she have OCD?
你们明白我的意思吗 她是患有强迫症吗
Maybe you should ask her tonight when you two are spooning.
或许今晚你们相拥而睡时 你应该亲口问她
That's pretty good.
你可真会挖苦人
Don't laugh too hard, you guys are next.
别笑得太开心 接下来就轮到你们了
No. Not it. Not it.
不 那个不行 那个不行
Said it first. You guys are despicable.
我先说的 你们太卑鄙无♥耻♥了
I was worried about her - after Buzzy left.
巴兹离开后 我很担心她
By the way, I saw you playing footsies with Len.
顺便说下 我看到你跟伦在桌子下面用脚勾搭了
Oh, shut up. You back on the Len bone?
闭嘴 你跟伦又搞上了吗
Actually, yes. Sometimes. I'm not judging.
实际上 没错 偶尔吧 我没评判你
It's cute. It's, like, it's easy.
那挺好玩的 很轻松
Yeah, it's nice to have a standing order.
是啊 "长♥期♥订单"挺好的
Exactly. That's depressing.
没错 那太让人郁闷了
Oh, my God. No, it's not.
天啊 才没有
It's, like, nice to have comfort.
有舒适的生活挺好的
I don't want, like, my whole life to be driven by my vaginal impulses;
我不希望我这辈子都被阴♥道♥欲望驱使
I don't want to be that person.
我不想当那种人
Um, you are that person. Look who's talking.
你就是那种人 你还有脸说别人
Look who's talking. Me?
你也有脸说别人 我
Not me.
不包括我
You guys are worse than I am. No, no, no.
你们比我还要恶劣 不 不
No way, you're number one. No, I'm not.
不可能 你排第一 不 我不是
Close second. Close second with the vaginal impulses.
差不多 跟阴♥道♥欲望差不多
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表