剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
There's this guy.
曾经有个男人
His name is Roland.
叫罗兰德
Oh, boy, he was rich.
他可真有钱
House in the Hills.
他家在比弗利山
And he liked them young.
他喜欢年轻的情人
When I was with him, i was only 16.
我和他在一起时 才16岁
Lo and behold,
瞧
I heard they actually offered the lead to John Travolta.
我听说他们邀请约翰·特拉沃尔塔演男主角
No, you're kidding. Fabulous.
不会吧 太棒了
Now, he can sell some tickets.
他倒是有点票房♥号♥召力
We hope.
但愿如此
You know, uh, I heard he's one of us.
我听说他跟我们是同类
lease, honey, you think everyone is one of us.
得了吧 你觉得所有人都是我们的同类
Now, wouldn't that be something.
要真是那样就太棒了
I'm just saying I've heard some things.
我只是说我听到了一些小道消息
Okay. Everybody's heard some things.
好吧 是个人都听到过小道消息
Although, I'll tell you, I believe it.
不过我告诉你们 我信
I mean, he can dance, he can really dance.
他会跳舞 真的很会跳舞
He can dance like you can't learn how to dance like he can dance.
他的舞技是你学也学不来的
And that hair? Come on.
还有那头秀发 拜托
He's a peacock.
他就是只孔雀
This house is outrageous.
这房♥子真的太棒了
It's beautiful. Yes.
太美了 是啊
It's pretty great.
是挺不错的
Come on, babies, let's put on a show for the old guys.
帅哥们 我们给那些老家伙们上演美男秀吧
Roland was HIV-positive.
罗兰德是HIV阳性患者
And, uh, I made this deal with God. I asked, uh...
我和上帝做了一笔交易 我问他...
I said...
我说...
"If you want me to live, you will not infect me.
"如果你想要我活 就不会让我感染
And if you want me to die, you will."
如果你想要我死 就会让我感染"
That's how much I felt my life didn't matter.
我当时觉得自己的命就是如此不重要
Testing God. Teasing God.
考验上帝 嘲笑上帝
Playing God.
扮演上帝
Baby, I am so hard.
宝贝 我好硬
God, I want to fuck you.
天呐 我好想操你
We said we'd stop. Oh, come on.
我们说好了暂时停止做♥爱♥的 别呀
It's gonna take forever for them to figure out
他们要花很久才能确定
what's going on, or if this is all bullshit.
这病到底是怎么回事 或只是一派胡言
I-I think we should wait until we know.
我觉得我们应该等到清楚了再做决定
People are really getting sick.
真的有人生病了
Come on, honey. I'm here.
拜托 宝贝 我在这儿
I said no.
我说了不要
You say no just to fuck with me.
你说不要只是为了气我
Look who's hard.
瞧瞧谁硬了
Look who's so hard thinking about my cock in your ass.
瞧瞧是谁想到我的老二在他屁♥股♥里就这么硬了
Roland...
罗兰德
We promised we wouldn't.
我们说好了不会做的
I can't help myself just looking at you.
只是看着你我就忍♥不住了
You know...
话说...
...sometimes we make deals...
有时我们做交易
...and then sometimes we hide.
然后有时我们躲藏起来
I had two separate lives.
我过着两种截然不同的生活
One was with Roland,
一种是和罗兰德一起
and the other one was the person I was at The Queen Mary.
另一种则是在玛丽皇后那里的角色
You remember The Queen Mary, girl.
你还记得玛丽皇后吧
Oh, yes, ma'am.
当然记得
I remember The Queen Mary. You remember The Queen Mary?
我当然记得玛丽皇后啦 你记得吗
Yeah. Oh, God.
是啊 天呐
Let's go to Dan Tana's. I'm dying for a salad.
我们去丹塔娜餐厅 我很想吃沙拉
Ro, I have my pageant tonight.
罗 我今晚有选美比赛
Oh, God, don't tell me you're still doing that tacky thing.
天呐 别告诉我你还在做那种俗气的事
Yes, I'm still doing it.
是的 我还在做
I've been waiting for this for months.
我已经期待好几个月了
I told you about it.
我告诉过你的
Listen, you got to stop it.
听好了 你不能继续下去
It's ridiculous. Dressing up like a woman? Shush.
太荒唐了 打扮得像女人一样 别说话
It's fun. I like to perform.
很好玩 我喜欢表演
What's so wrong with that?
那有什么不对的
Okay, well, you go perform,
好吧 那你去表演
but you're not taking my car with you.
但你不能开我的车去
Call me a taxi, then.
那帮我叫辆出租车
You call yourself a taxi.
要叫你自己叫
You got money?
你有钱吗
No.
没有
What do they pay you to prance around like Rita Moreno?
你像丽塔·莫瑞诺一样搔首弄姿他们给你多少钱
It's fun. It's just fun.
是好玩 只是好玩而已
So mad.
真的好气呀
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
You have no problems.
你没有问题
You have no problems.
一点问题都没有
What's the matter? You need the money?
怎么了 你需要钱吗
Oh, man, that was my Mecca.
老天 那就是我的圣地
Down in the Valley.
圣费尔南多谷
But those bitches taught me how to live.
但那些贱婊教会我如何生活
Turn it down a notch, bitches.
小声一点 贱♥人♥们
Thank you.
谢谢
Shut up!
闭嘴
Deedee, where have you been, baby?
迪迪 你跑哪儿去了 宝贝
That chintzy queen took the fucking car keys again.
那个小气的贱男又把车钥匙拿走了
What happened, girl? You couldn't get him off?
怎么了 你没能让他爽吗
Of course I could get him off, Celine.
我当然能让他爽了 席琳
Let him find some other faggot. I'm done!
随他去找别的基佬吧 我受够了
Fucking cochino.
死贱♥货♥
Desgracadio inutil.
恶心的废物
Well, daughter, a little soft bone in your mouth
姑娘 含鸡♥巴♥
is better than sleeping on the street.
也好过露宿街头
Can I stay with you until I figure things out?
我想出解决办法前能暂住在你那儿吗
You know I'm staying with Mandy.
你知道我和曼迪一起住
Don't look at me.
别看着我
You know I'm staying with Talia.
你知道我和塔莉娅一起住
What?
怎么了
You have a pageant to get ready for,
你还要为选美比赛做准备
so don't worry about that old, crusty queen.
别烦恼那个老顽固的事了
Now, your wigs are set.
你的假发弄好了
And sooner or later, you're gonna have to learn
迟早 你要学会
how to style your own party hats.
自己做上台的发型
Otherwise, I'm gonna start charging you.
否则我要开始收费了
Did you see Miss Talia's new titties?
你看到塔莉娅小姐的新奶♥子♥了吗
Girl, she got pumped too much and too fast with that Turtle Wax.
她用廉价蜡隆得太多也太快了
That shit's gonna fall to her ankles.
那玩意儿会垂到她脚踝的
Now, if you ever want to get pumped, you come see me
你要是哪天也想隆胸 你来找我
and I'll take you to the right girl.
我会带你去找专业的人
We'll get you the right stuff,
我们会给你用好的材料
not this bullshit these cheap queens put in their bodies, okay?
而不是这些穷逼基佬用的劣质材料 好吗
Where's your base? Right here, right here.
你的粉底呢 在这儿 在这儿
You know, some light estrogen
打一点雌性激素
would get this five o'clock shadow right together.
能抑制下午冒出来的胡渣
Look at me.
看着我
It's gonna be all right.
不会有问题的
Okay?
好吗
You're not gonna be on the street, I promise.
你不会流落街头的 我向你保证
We'll figure it out.
我们会想到办法的
Let's give it up for our next contestant tonight,
让我们用掌声欢迎今晚下一位参赛者
Davina Rejennae, Miss Hollywood!
达维娜·瑞贾内 好莱坞小姐
I guess you could say the fear of death made me embrace life.
我想你可以说 对死亡的恐惧让我拥抱生命
If I was gonna die, I was gonna fucking live first.
如果我即将死去 那我就要先活个痛快
I can't believe they're coming.
真不敢相信他们要来了
My luck, this is when the tsunami hits.
我要是走运的话 现在就发生海啸
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表