剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
"Love addict" is not an oxymoron.
"爱瘾"并不是前后矛盾的词
What you mean is that it's redundant, right?
你想说的是 这个词冗余了 对吧
Okay, whatever. I- - that's not the point.
好了 随便吧 那不是重点
If I'm an addict, then everybody's an addict.
如果我是个瘾症患者 那大家都是
I mean, love is, like, uh, getting high,
爱本来就是 让人嗨起来 飘飘欲仙
that's what love feels like. No, it's not. No, it's not.
那就是爱的感觉 不 不是的...
Love is not being high all the time.
爱并不是永远都在嗨的状态
I don't want to be fucking crazy high all the time.
我不想时时刻刻都是嗨的状态
Sometimes, I just want to hang out
有时候 我只想放松地玩玩
and watch TV and love our kids.
看看电视 好好爱我们的孩子
God!
天啊
Most unsatisfied person I know.
你简直是我认识的最不满足的人
Okay, I like TV.
我也喜欢看电视啊
Joshy, you ready?
乔希 你准备好了吗
Feel like you guys are taking me out to kill me, or something.
感觉像是你们要把我带到荒凉的地方杀了我
Don't worry about it.
别担心
How long does this usually take?
一般需要多久
I have to meet up with my family.
我还得跟我的家人会合
You never know.
无法预料时间
We do these checkpoints twice a day.
我们每天两次经过这种检查站
When I was a teenager, when they built the wall,
我年少的时候 当他们把墙建立起来时
my mother would get so nervous,
我妈妈十分紧张
she'd smoke Marlboro Reds in the car.
她会直接在车里抽起红万宝路香烟
And then you'd have to convince her to roll the windows down.
然后我们不得不说服她把窗户摇下来
So she never got used to it.
她从未习惯这堵墙的存在
No, she didn't get used to it.
是啊 她从未习惯这堵墙的存在
I think she still talks about it
我觉得她现在谈起这堵墙的语气
as if it were completely new.
也好像这堵墙是才建起来的
'Cause she...
因为她...
she knew it before it was like that.
她熟悉墙建起之前这里的样子
So, for her... Yeah.
所以对她来说... 是啊
It's an offense to her memories.
这是对她记忆的冒犯
So we leave the car here.
我们把车留在这里吗
We just leave it and we go on foot?
就这么停在这里 然后步行吗
Yeah, we walk through.
是的 我们走过去
When we get to the Israel side,
等到了以色列那边
I'll show you how to get a taxi to your family.
我教你乘出租车去找你的家人
Okay.
好了
Why are you here?
你怎么会在这里
I can't believe the way Moshe talks to you.
我真不敢相信摩歇对你说话的方式
And who is he, anyway? Not family.
他是谁啊 又不是家人
No.
是啊
He's no one.
他什么都不算
Do you remember when you thought
你还记得你曾经有过一个想法吗
if you weren't trans you wouldn't hurt anymore?
就是如果你不是跨性别者 就不会痛苦
You know, you abandoned me.
你抛弃了我
I had... I had to choose.
我...当时必须做出选择
God was making me choose.
上帝逼我做出选择
Just because you hear God's voice
就因为你听到上帝的声音
doesn't mean it's God's voice.
并不代表那就是上帝的声音
Look at you.
看看你
You're here,
你在这里
and Ali's alive.
艾丽也活得好好的
We are here.
我们在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
It's so crowded. Is it always like this?
好挤啊 向来都是这样吗
It can be, but it's totally random.
可能会 但完全是随机的
See you on the other side. What?
我们另一边见 什么
I'll see you on the other side. Don't worry.
我们在另一边见 别担心
Sorry.
抱歉
Passport.
护照
Hey, can you look at me, please? Thank you.
你能看一下我吗 谢谢
What was that?
那是什么声音
Uh, no earmuffs?
没有耳罩吗
Dude,
老兄
you have too much estrogen around you.
你这样像个娘们儿一样
All right, that's that's true. Get that enough.
好吧 确实如此 够了
Well... ready?
准备好了吗
But just a second.
稍等下
What... what hand do you masturbate with?
你平常用哪只手手♥淫♥
Both? Okay.
两只都用吧 好的
Hold it with both.
用两只手握着
Looking good.
看上去不错
You like it? Huh?
你喜欢吗 怎么样
It's not... It's not terrible. Okay.
也没那么可怕 好吧
Fuckin' A. Oh, yeah.
简直太赞了 是啊
Let's shoot a gun.
开始射击吧
You know who you look like? Huh?
你知道你看上去像谁吗 谁
Clint Eastwood.
克林特·伊斯特伍德
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴吧
Look. Shut the fuck up.
看啊 闭嘴吧
Let's do this shit.
我们开始吧
Joshy! Josh, Josh, Josh!
乔希 乔希 乔希...
Put the gun down. Joshy! What are you doing?
把枪放下 乔希 你在干什么
You don't do a pirouette with a gun like this.
你手里拿着枪 不能这么随意旋转
What, are you crazy? Drop it. Drop it.
你疯了吗 快扔掉 快
You crazy kid!
你个疯小子
I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈
He was about to kill me! Mom, I'm sorry.
他刚打算杀了我 妈 对不起
I'm sorry. You pointed the gun right at me!
对不起 你用枪直接指着我
Mommy, Mommy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
妈咪 妈咪 对不起 我不是有意的
What's going on? He pointed the gun right at me.
怎么回事 他用枪指着我
What is going on? I didn't tell him to twirl
怎么回事 我可没叫他手里拿着枪
with the gun in his hand, you know. What is going on?
身体就胡乱旋转 怎么回事
He did it on his own. No, you go back... Oh, my God.
他自己要那样的 不 你先回去 天啊
You go back to the bus. And get that gun out of here.
你先回车上去 并且把那把枪拿远点
What's going on? I didn't mean it, I...
怎么回事 我不是有意的 我...
I freaked out. I might...
我吓到了 我可能...
You tried to kill me. I did not!
你试图杀了我 我没有
I just got mixed up.
我只是脑子里混乱了
I didn't mean to do that. I did...
我不是有意那样的 我...
I freaked, I just... All right, all right.
我吓坏了 我... 好了 好了
Give them space. What happened?
给他们一点空间 发生什么事了
I heard Mom screaming.
我听到妈妈的尖叫声
Come on. Give them space. He tried to kill me.
好了 给他们一点空间 他试图杀了我
What? I... I didn't!
什么 我...我没有
I ruined 'em, and now they want to kill me.
我毁了孩子们 现在他们想杀了我
No, no, no. I don't.
不 不是的 我没有
Mom, I was actually trying not to kill you.
妈 我是努力控制着不杀你
Relax, please. I swear.
放松 拜托了 我发誓
I fucked up. I'm a fuck- up, okay?
我搞砸了 我是个废物
I don't want you to say that.
我不希望你这么说自己
I just want you to be happy. I want you to be happy.
我希望你能过得开心 我希望你能过得开心
I love you. Okay, okay, if you want that...
我爱你 好了 如果你的心愿是那样...
If you want that... What?
如果你的心愿是那样... 什么
...you have to stop.
你必须打住了
You can't do that.
你不能那样
The kissing me on the lips is like an assault!
亲我的嘴唇 简直算是侵犯了
What's wrong with kissing on the lips?
亲嘴唇有什么不对
It's too much, it's just too much- - it's weird.
那太过了 真的很古怪
And the Mario.
还有马里奥的角色
I can't do Mario anymore. Who is Mario?
我忍♥不了马里奥了 马里奥是谁
He's the driver, right? Mario's the person that she...
是那个司机吧 马里奥就是那个
...the character she does when she can't deal with reality.
她无法面对现实时 附上身的角色
That's not true. That is true!
不是那样的 就是那样的
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说些什么呢
You have no idea what it's like to be me in my body.
你们不知道在我的身体里做真实的我是什么感觉
To try to erase yourself.
试图抹除自己
To be anxious because of your kids.
因为自己的孩子而焦虑
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表