剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I could, I could tell, uh, that there was an art to it.
我能看出来 它是有艺术性的
Yeah. Yes, and to life.
真的 没错 生活本身也有
Yes, and to life.
没错 生活本身也有
There you go. Nice to meet you.
就是这样 很高兴认识你
Thank you.
谢谢
Lila.
莱拉
Lila.
莱拉
Do you feel my wet pussy on your ass?
你感受到我湿润的逼贴在你屁♥股♥上了吗
Oh, yes, yes.
是的 感受到了
I want to see you.
我想看到你的脸
I want to see you. I want to see you.
我想看到你的脸 我想看到你的脸
Have you seen my phone?
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
So, I was just...
我刚刚只是...
No, no, I know what you're doing.
别 我知道你在干什么
Dirty bird.
小淫♥妇♥啊
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道我是怎么了
Fucking dirty. I have, like, a perma boner.
真淫♥荡♥啊 我好像是持续性♥欲♥望高涨
Yeah, you were super horny last night, too.
是啊 你昨晚也很饥渴
I know. Ya know, ya know.
我知道 你懂的
I don't think that's what you're supposed to be getting
我觉得你参加了性瘾戒除会
out of these sex addicts meetings.
不该是这个结果啊
Getting all drummed up.
欲望泛滥
You want some of this?
你想尝试一下吗
Fuck yeah.
当然了
Fuck.
我♥操♥
You're so wet.
你好湿啊
What were you thinking about?
你刚刚在幻想些什么
You.
你
You act like it's my fault that the transmission blew.
你搞得好像变速器坏了是我的错一样
You never check things. I check.
你从不事先检查好 我检查过了
You never take time... It's not my fault.
你从不肯花时间... 那不是我的错
It is, too. The transmission is blown.
就是的 变速器坏了
Well, it's your fault that the AAA check bounced, isn't it?
汽车协会那张支票被拒兑了是你的错
Well, it only bounced
它被拒兑
because the check that Jimmy wrote me bounced. Okay?
是因为吉米开给我的支票被拒兑了
And how does this surprise you? Why is this surprising to you?
你为什么会觉得惊讶 明明是意料之中的事
You look great.
你看上去很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
So sorry. You all right?
我真的很遗憾 你还好吧
Uh, yeah.
当然
Can I wear these?
我能戴你的耳环吗
Well, yeah, you could... yeah.
当然可以
I'm going out with Donald.
我要跟唐纳德出去约会
Yes? Yes, yes, yes, yes?
可以是吗 可以吗 可以吗
Looks great, honey.
你看上去很美 亲爱的
I'm never going on a trip with him again.
我再也不要跟他出去旅行了
Okay, honest. Yeah?
来 说实话 什么
This? This?
是穿这件 还是这件
I like the one you're wearing.
我喜欢你身上这件
This one.
这件啊
Yeah, it's great.
的确很好看
I mean, slimming, right?
很显瘦 对吧
Are you okay? I'm really good.
你真的没事吗 我真没事
Where are you going on your date?
你们要去哪儿约会
Oh, we're just gonna...
我们去...
I'm going to his place.
我要去他家
Are you... Where is that?
你...他家在哪儿
Northridge.
北岭地区
Oh, Jesus. God.
该死的 天啊
You have to fix your elevator.
你得把电梯修一下了
I'm sorry about the elevator.
对此我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry. Almost left the chicken on the stairs.
真的很抱歉 我差点打算把鸡肉扔在楼梯上了
Lordy.
天啊
What did you do?
你做了什么啊
My goodness.
我的天啊
It's too bad I can't come with you.
真遗憾我不能陪你一起去
Too bored in Israel.
以色列太无聊了
I'll give you a warm bed.
我会给你一张温暖的床
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I would be in the hotel, keeping the bed warm.
我会在酒店里暖床
Hard for you all day.
为你硬一整天
Then what would you do?
然后你会做什么
Suck on those tits.
吸你的奶♥子♥
Daddy.
老爹
Hey, you should watch the live- stream of my lecture.
你应该用直播观看我的讲座
Oh, I'm not interested in lectures, babe.
我对讲座没兴趣 宝贝
I've got all the gender and Judaism I need right here with you.
跟你在一起 关于性别和犹太教的东西就足够多了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, yeah. That's really...
好爽 那真的...
Don't ever stop doing the thing that's happening.
别停下 继续刚刚的动作
Oh, that's really... that's incredible.
真是爽到难以言喻
Ooh, my kidneys! Off, off! Okay. Okay. Okay.
我的肾 快下去 快 好的 好的
All right.
好了
It's okay.
没事的
No, please don't touch... don't, just...
别 别碰 别...
You know, baby, I wish you'd go back to that acupuncture girl, huh?
宝贝 我希望你继续去做针灸理疗
She was helping you.
她之前帮到你了
I've been taking these meds for 20 years.
我已经服药20年了
I don't think sticking a needle in me for 45 bucks a pop
我可不觉得45美元一次的扎针
is gonna save my kidneys.
能治好我的肾
Yeah, but what can it hurt?
但那又能有什么坏处呢
We can't afford any more bills.
我们没钱负担额外花销了
Hello. How are you?
你好 还好吗
Uh, good. Yeah. Good.
很好 很好啊
Um, is your husband home?
你丈夫在家吗
No, he's, um, gone out for... procedure.
不在 他出去 办事了
Um, I just wanted to let him know,
我只是想告诉他一声
you and the whole family, that I'm- I'm going away.
也告诉你们全家人一声 我要走了
So...
所以...
I won't be downstairs. Okay.
我不会再在楼下了 好吧
I'm- I'm going to Israel for a week.
我 要去以色列一周
Why Israel?
为什么是以色列
Well, my mom is going, so...
我妈要去 所以...
But really 'cause...
但其实是...
I don't know just...
我也不知道...
this crazy world and these crazy times, you know.
这疯狂的世界 疯狂的时代
Just... just such bad anxiety.
就是 心中的焦虑很难受
I have anxiety, too.
我也患有焦虑
You do? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Do you feel like it's- it's kind of like
你有没有觉得 就像是...
your body, you know, telling you something about what it needs?
你的身体 在告诉你它需要什么东西
I- I feel like it's- it's my body screaming at me, you know.
我感觉就像是 我的身体在对我呐喊
"You're in the wrong place.
"你身处错误的地点
You are in the wrong place."
你身处错误的地点"
Okay. Okay.
好了 好吧
Okay.
好吧
♪ Try not to get worried ♪
♪不要担心♪
♪ Try not to get wor... ♪
♪不要更...♪
♪ To get worried now ♪
♪不要担心♪
♪ Don't you know ♪
♪难道你不知道♪
♪ Everything's all right now ♪
♪现在一切都好了♪
♪ Everything's fine ♪
♪万事大吉♪
Oh, my God, you guys were obsessed with that.
天啊 你们真是痴迷于此
Okay, let's do our idiot check.
好了 傻瓜式检查 看东西带齐没
Idiot check.
傻瓜式检查
♪ Try not to get worried ♪ What are you doing?
♪不要担心♪ 你在干什么
♪ Try not to get... ♪ That is ridiculous looking.
♪不要...♪ 那看上去也太滑稽了
You look like an orphan who got separated from her parents.
你看着就像是一个跟父母失散的孤儿
Stop. I am an orphan.
打住 我本来就是孤儿
This is not...
这可不...
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表