剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
She's gonna leave without us.
她会不等我们就走掉的
Come on!
快
Good doctor.
医生好啊
You redecorate? Oh, fuck, yeah, I did, bro.
你重新装♥修♥了吗 没错 哥们
I'm coming for some of that sweet Bubba Kush.
我是来弄点那种甜甜的神奇盲僧
Maybe Purple Grandpa?
或者来点紫色爷爷
It's been a while, huh?
真是很久没见了 对吧
Mm hmm. I'm out of that business.
没错 我已经不干那行了
I'm retired. I don't prescribe weed anymore.
我退休了 我不再卖♥♥大♥麻♥了
You're...
你...
You're fucking with me, right?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我 是吧
Oh. No, man.
我是认真的 伙计
You didn't hear any of this, huh? Mm mm.
你完全不知道这件事吗 不知道
Ooh, I went through a rough patch a while back.
我前段时间经历了一段困难时期
What, what happened? Well, suffice it to say,
发生什么事了 我只能说
I'm eighty- sixed permanently from the Grove.
我上了格罗夫购物中心的黑名单
Really? Yeah. They got me on tape
真的吗 是啊 他们拍到我
drinking from the water fountain
在举办某个灯光秀的时候
when it was doing one of its light shows.
喝了喷泉里的水
Sorry to hear that, man. No, no.
我很遗憾 不不
Honestly? Goddamn it,
开什么玩笑 去他♥娘♥的♥
it's the best thing that ever happened to me.
那是我经历过的最棒的一件事了
I'm off booze. I'm off weed, of course.
我戒了酒 当然也戒了大♥麻♥
I'm off dairy. I'm even off gluten, dude.
我不吃奶制品了 连麸质品都戒了 伙计
I've never felt better.
我从未感觉这么好过
Yeah. Um, all right.
好吧 那行
Well, um, well, I'm gonna get out of your hair.
那 那我就不打扰你了
I just was gonna check- - do you have, uh, another weed guy
我想问问 你还认识其他卖♥♥大♥麻♥的吗
I can, like, see?
我可以去拜访一下
Yeah, no, I- I got somebody I can send you to.
有啊 我可以推荐你一个人
All right, cool. But...
很好 好极了 但是
I don't know.
我不知道
Let me ask you this.
我先问你一个问题
You think maybe it's fate that brought you here today, Josh?
你今天到这里来有没有可能是命运的安排 乔希
W- What's going on right now?
这是什么情况
I'm just saying.
我只是想说
You are radiating pain.
你浑身都在散发着痛苦
It's radiating out of right here.
从这里源源不断地散发出来
Right here.
就是这里
And I can feel it, dude.
我能感觉到 老兄
One, two, three, four! One, two, three, four!
一二三四 一二三四
One, two, three! One, two, three! One, two, three!
一二三 一二三 一二三
One, two, three! One, two, one, two, one, two, one, two!
一二三 一二 一二 一二 一二
One, one, one... Perfect!
一 一 一 很好
Your hands and your mouth make noises.
用你们的手和嘴发出声音来
This right? Let me hear your sounds.
这样对吗 让我听到你们的声音
What do your animal sounds make? Perfect.
你们的动物声音是什么样的 很好
Your animals are now baby versions of your animals.
你们现在都是动物宝宝了
Shelly, perfect. She's in utero right now.
雪莉 很好 她现在在子♥宫♥里呢
Look at this.
看看这个
Okay, anybody, uh, want to shout out
好了 有谁能随便喊出
any random word to start the scene?
任意一个词来开始表演吗
Coney Island. I love Coney Island.
康尼岛游乐场 我超爱康尼岛游乐场
Perfect. Coney Island. Never had a real hot dog
很好 康尼岛游乐场 没有在康尼岛
unless you've had a hot dog at Coney Island. Don't tell me.
吃过热狗就不算吃过热狗 别直接说
Show me on the stage. Okay, go. Coney Island.
在舞台上演给我看 开始 康尼游乐场
Okay. I don't und... Coney Island.
好吧 我不太懂 康尼游乐场
Are you all right?
你没事吧
What's the matter with you?
你在抽什么风
This is scary! Wait, no, I...
这太恐怖了 等等 不 我
Hold on!
快抓紧
What? Whoa!
什么 哇哦
I don't like a roller coaster,
我不喜欢过山车
so why don't I get off and go to the cart
所以要不我先下车 去那边的摊位
and get us some hot dogs... Shelly, Shelly.
买♥♥些热狗回来吃 雪莉 雪莉
...and cotton candy... Shelly just stop for a second.
再来点棉花糖 雪莉 先停一下
Gabe was on a roller coaster, right?
盖博刚刚在过山车上 对吗
He's riding a roller coaster...
他正在坐过山车
But he looked like he was having a seizure.
但他看起来像是羊癫疯发作了
Well, then he's having a seizure, then go with that, too.
好吧 就算他在发病 也要接着继续演
You can't ask him
他正在坐过山车
if he wants food if he's on a roller coaster.
你不能在这个时候问他要不要吃东西
See what I'm saying? Be in the scene he just created.
明白我的意思了吗 要融入他所创造的场景
You "Yes, and..." Okay? "Yes, and..." You "Yes, and..."
你要接着演 好吗 接下去 接着
Okay, you know, we're just gonna start something...
好的 你知道 我们都只是刚刚开始涉猎
Wait, wait, I just want to ask you one thing.
等等 我还有一个问题
How do we know that it's gonna come out to be good
我们怎么知道这样演出来的笑果很棒呢
if we don't... It might not be good!
如果我们不 笑果不一定很棒
And that's improv. All right, let's change things up.
那才是即兴表演 好了 我们来换个组合
Uh, Lisa, jump on up. Come on, guys.
丽莎 快上台 同学们掌声鼓励
Give Lisa some love.
掌声鼓励丽莎
Come on down, please.
麻烦你先下来
Lisa! Lisa!
丽莎 丽莎
Okay, let's do something totally different.
好的 我们来点完全不一样的表演
Give me a wild animal. Monkey!
演一个野生动物 猴子
Monkeys! Show us the monkeys! Monkey.
猴子 演猴子给我们看 猴子
And... go.
开始
I got you a banana!
我给你拿了一根香蕉
Thank you!
谢谢你
I'm gonna order a pizza right now.
我马上就订披萨
Oh, I'm sorry, you said "Dinner," and then you offered me pizza.
等等 你说好的晚宴 就让我吃披萨吗
Pizza is like a, like a, like a cheesy death.
披萨就像是 非常低劣的东西
You're gonna love it. You're gonna love it. I will not.
你肯定会喜欢的 肯定的 肯定不会
I'll be stopped up for days.
我肯定会好几天拉不出屎
Joshy.
乔希
You should lock the door.
你应该锁上门
It makes me very nervous. You have company.
这让我很担心 有客人啊
This is my friend Steve.
这是我朋友斯蒂夫
How you doing, Mrs. Pfefferman? A pleasure to meet you.
你好 普弗曼太太 很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you. How are you?
很高兴认识你 你好吗
Such a polite young man.
真是彬彬有礼的年轻人
I used to date Sarah.
我曾是莎拉的男朋友
Was this before or after the lesbian thing?
是在她变拉拉之前还是之后
I actually think it was during.
我觉得是在那期间
You want some wine? I bought pink yesterday.
你要来点酒吗 我昨天买♥♥了香槟
No, we're good. We're actually gonna jam.
不用了 我们要进行即兴演奏
Come on, Steve o. Let's do this.
来吧 斯蒂夫 奏起来
Let me give you some pink. Oh. No, that's okay.
我给你倒点香槟 不用了
Mom, he doesn't drink.
妈 他不喝酒
Well, it's just a little pink. Mom.
就是点香槟 妈
One, two, three. No, it's okay, just leave it.
一二三 没事 别管了
I'll leave it alone. Mom, we're good.
我不喝就是了 妈 不用
We're good. Mom! What?
不用倒了 妈 怎么了
What? I just said he doesn't drink.
怎么了 我说了他不喝酒
Okay. He's trying to tell you he doesn't drink.
好吧 他一直在跟你说他不喝
So my reaction time needs a little work.
我反应有点迟钝嘛
No, Mom, that's...
不是的 妈
You don't listen. I do so!
你根本不听 我真的听了
I just heard you say, "You don't listen."
我刚还听到你说"你根本不听"
Okay. Then- then you're a boundary- pusher, okay?
好吧 那你就是喜欢侵犯别人的界线
You- you all talk about boundaries.
你们都喜欢说什么界线
I have no idea what boundaries are.
我完全不知道界线是什么意思
Boundaries are everything.
界线就是一切
You know, boundaries are how people...
界线是人们怎么...
tell other people what they need.
告诉别人他们的需求
Exactly. It's- it's like when you decided
没错 就像你当初决定
you were gonna live here, but you never asked me.
要住在这里 根本没问我的意见
I did so.
我问了啊
No, y- you said, "Josh, I can stay here, right?"
不 你说"乔希 我可以住在这里吧"
What? That's asking.
什么 这不就是在问吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表