剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, Mama.
好呀 妈妈
Ella. Hey, Mom.
艾拉 好啊 妈
Zacky.
扎克
Mom. How are you? Your skirt is too short.
妈 你还好吗 你的裙子太短了
Pretty color, but I don't like that. Nice to see you.
颜色很漂亮 不过我不喜欢 见到你太好了
We're here.
我们来了
We brought the whole brood.
我们一大家子全来了
I hope that's okay. Sarah, you remember Hagar.
希望你别介意 莎拉 你还记得哈加尔
Right? Hi, love.
对吗 你好啊 亲爱的
You look... you look really pretty.
你看起来很漂亮
Do you mind if I breastfeed in here?
你介意我在这喂奶吗
She's so fertile. She's got one on the way.
她生育能力太强了 又怀上了一个
That's so weird.
太奇怪了
I didn't know that you could actually, like,
我都不知道
breastfeed and get pregnant at the same time.
怀孕和哺乳能同时进行呢
I can. She can.
我可以 她可以
You know, Lila can.
莱拉可以
Lila can.
莱拉可以
Yeah, Lila can. Lila can.
是啊 莱拉可以
She can do anything. She can do anything.
她无所不能 她无所不能
I want to to nurse!
我想当保姆
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
How the fuck are your boobs still looking like that?
你的胸怎么还这么坚挺
I don't know. I never wear a bra.
我不知道 我从来不♥穿♥胸罩
People don't wear bras anymore.
人们都已经不♥穿♥胸罩了
I wear a bra.
我还穿着
Yeah, Lila can. Lila can.
是的 莱拉可以 莱拉可以
Stop it!
闭嘴
Oh, I almost forgot. We got you a little gift.
我差点忘了 我们给你买♥♥了小礼物
You got me something?
你们给我买♥♥了礼物吗
Come on, Mom.
来吧 妈妈
Lila can. Lila can.
莱拉可以 莱拉可以
Lila can.
莱拉可以
It... Do you like it?
这... 你喜欢吗
Drink it. Uh, I don't want this.
喝吧 我不想喝
Try it, Sarah. You'll like it. Come on, you'll like it.
尝尝 莎拉 你会喜欢的 来吧 你会喜欢的
Drink it, Mom. Drink it. Just a sip.
快喝吧 妈妈 就一小口
Drink it! Drink it!
快喝 快喝
Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!
快喝 快喝 快喝
Lila can.
莱拉可以
Lila can. Lila can.
莱拉可以 莱拉可以
Lila can.
莱拉可以
I feel like I'm too big for this table.
我觉得这桌子太小了
Stop taking my food. You have your own food.
别拿我的 吃你自己的去
I have sand on mine.
我的食物里面有沙子
Someone is really grumpy.
某人臭脾气犯了啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Please do not describe my behavior.
求你不要描述我的行为
That is really fucking annoying.
非常的烦人
That's, like, Getting Along 101.
就好像《与人相处基础教程》
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
What? Do you think about Lila all the time?
怎么了 你是不是一直想着莱拉
You want to fuck her without me?
你想撇开我跟她上♥床♥吗
What? You want to fuck her by yourself, don't you?
什么 你想独自和她上♥床♥ 对吧
What are you talking about? No, you do,
你在胡说什么啊 真的 你就想
you want those sweet, bouncy tits all to yourself.
你想独自享用那对富有弹性的奶♥子♥
What is wrong with you? Nothing.
你是怎么回事 没什么
You're fucking doing the thing that we said we would not do.
你正在做我们之前约定好不会做的事
You're acting jealous
你在嫉妒
and you're just poking it with a stick.
并且一直在故意刺♥激♥那种情绪
Please don't do that.
拜托你别再这么做了
Moshe? Mm hmm?
摩歇 什么
You could ask me, um...
你可以问我
any questions if you wanted to.
任何你想问的问题
About...
关于...
I don't know, about anything really.
我不知道 任何事都行
About...
关于...
you know, about my transitioning, if you want.
关于我的性别转变 只要你想问都行
What's to ask? Come on.
有什么可问的 拜托
It's great. Good for you.
那很好 对你来说很好
Moshe?
摩歇
Dad?
爸
I'm- I'm not gonna come back to Israel, I don't think, so, uh- -
我不会再来以色列 我不会的...
And I'm- I'm pretty sure that
我也很确定
there's not a 15- hour flight in your future.
你不会坐上15个小时的飞机去美国
What do you think, I'm too old?
怎么 你觉得我太老了吗
No, no. I mean, well...
不 不 我是说...
You know, I think this is, uh...
我认为这是...
I think this is our only chance to, uh, actually...
我认为这是我们唯一的机会
I, um...
我...
I think I know what you're looking for here.
我想我知道你想寻求什么了
You do? Mm.
真的吗 是的
There was nobody around when you were little.
你小的时候自己孤身一人
There was nobod- - there was no... nobody around
你的身边空无一人
who could teach you how to be a man, you know.
没人教你如何做一个男人
So... so maybe if you had a father in your life,
所以 如果你的人生中有个父亲的角色
well, not Haim,
我不是指海姆
but if you had a real father in your life,
如果你的人生中有一位真正的父亲
maybe you wouldn't have turned out, you know...
也许你现在
the way you did.
不会是这个样子
I'm really sorry, my child.
真的很对不起 孩子
That's not what I thought you were gonna say.
我没想到你会这么说
I'm certainly glad that we had this...
我很高兴我们可以这样...
little chat, kiddo.
随便聊聊 孩子
So, Nitzan?
尼参
Hmm? Is the gun loaded?
什么 这枪上膛了吗
Of course it's loaded.
当然上膛了
It's a gun.
这是把枪
I just didn't know if it was just to scare people off, or,
我不知道你只是想吓唬人 还是...
I don't know, I don't know what...
我不知道 我不知道...
It is to scare people off.
的确是为了吓唬人
Is that semi- automatic?
那是半自动的吗
What is it? Automatic?
还是全自动的
What's- What's the situation?
这把枪是什么配置来着
It's called a "Baby Desert Eagle."
这把枪叫"沙漠雏鹰"
Oh, Baby Desert Eagle.
沙漠雏鹰
You know this kind?
你了解这种枪吗
No, I don't know that one, but, uh,
不 我不了解 但是
the Toddler Desert Eagle is, um- - I know that one.
沙漠幼鹰 我知道这个
That one's a- - that's a- - that's a good one.
那种枪 非常不错 是好枪
It's a little bigger. You know.
不过 它要更大一点
So...
所以
you're not packing heat?
你没有配枪吗
No.
没有
My weapon of choice is self- loathing.
我选择的武器是自我厌恶
He's a, he's a schmuck.
他是个蠢货
He's a schmuck.
他的确是个蠢货
A- And, as I- - You've known him for two minutes;
我说...你才刚认识他这么短的时间
you think he's gonna know you?
你觉得他了解你吗
He doesn't know you.
他不了解你
Who knows anybody anyway?
可谁又了解谁呢
Well, we know each other.
我们了解彼此
I don't know if we do, Shell.
我不确定是不是这样 雪莉
I mean, I'm learning things.
我是说 我又了解到许多事
My God. What else could you be learning?
我的天啊 你还能了解到什么啊
I might, um- - I think, might be...
我可能 我觉得我可能
Come on. Who else are you gonna tell?
说吧 你还能对谁说呢
I might be...
我可能...
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表